test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter maintenance - 05/09/13

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey there,

We're going to perform maintenance on all shards starting tomorrow morning (When is it in your time zone?) to fix a few high-priority issues in game. The estimated down time is 90 minutes, but may be extended if we experience any issues during maintenance.

Patch notes will be posted here once they are available.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to improve Neverwinter during Open Beta. We'll work to get you in game as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
Pin

(9AM PDT): Emergency maintenance began to work on our network. We'll update you here. It is expected to last 2-3 hours. This will result in an even better Open Beta experience for you - and that's very important to us.
(10:30 AM PDT): Update: We're ready to test internally very soon. Once all checks are complete, we'll be ready to open Neverwinter to our fans!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i was still wondering when your going to come out with the training books for the companions as this is very important for many people to know i was wondering when and what will the currrency be i was hoping it would be gold but since it is in the exotic section it willl probally not cost gold if you can consider my opinion i would be glad because that was i could try and get all my hires a book but if you wont can you tell us what will the currency be and when you plan on coming out with it
  • Options
    narthecnarthec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Need optimize engine me friend and me have intel i7 and amd x8 gtx 670 and ati 7970 and have 20-30 fps in city
  • Options
    aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    genjundead wrote: »
    I'm still wondering when you're going to come out with the training books for the companions as this is very important for many people to know. I'm still wondering when, and what that currency will be. I'm hoping it is gold but since it is in the exotic section, it will probably not cost gold. If you can consider my opinion I would be glad because that would mean I could try and get all my characters a book. If you wont, can you tell us what will the currency be and when you plan on coming out with it?

edited for speaking of the english.
  • Options
    metalzon3metalzon3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    narthec wrote: »
    Need optimize engine me friend and me have intel i7 and amd x8 gtx 670 and ati 7970 and have 20-30 fps in city

Good luck with that , you said it!! In city , even on wow you would get the same thing maxed out .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aorin84 wrote: »
    edited for speakingof the english.
    What is speakingof ? Russian ?
  • Options
    aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    metalzon3 wrote: »
    What is speakingof ? Russian ?
    my spacebar missed
  • Options
    morinoxmorinox Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my spacebar missed

Your spacebar missed what?
    "For in this modern world, the instruments of warfare are not solely for waging war. Far more importantly, they are the means for controlling peace..."

~Admiral Arleigh Burke~
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    my spacebar missed

Lol , ya think ..... Policing is lame , need a link to get a job in grammar check police ? Kids do play this game .
  • Options
    karcornerkarcorner Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope it fixes all the game crashes I have had today...
  • Options
    conrad362conrad362 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Pin, you should make a visit to the servers just like you did in Raiderz and make everyone break dance lol. =p
  • Options
    martianmanrapermartianmanraper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    i was still wondering when your going to come out with the training books for the companions

Bam. Hit the nail on the head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zeyphr05zeyphr05 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe I will actually be able to search the auction house now! And get a response my ticket about the hundreds of thousands of astral diamonds I lost because of the lack of basic functionality!! Yay!
  • Options
    zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    narthec wrote: »

UI is still killing frame rates.

One of the biggest improvements that could be made to the game right now, and I haven't heard a peep out of them concerning it.
  • Options
    escaeresescaeres Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow...
    Serverdown on official holiday.
    Nice!
  • Options
    health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    guess they wont fix the t2 chests during delve O_o sad,maybe i missed it
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    escaeres wrote: »
    Wow...
    Nice!

Down for a whole 1.5 hours. OH NOES!
  • Options
    topcattixtopcattix Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Clearly perfect world doesnt want anyone from EU playing this game.
  • Options
    cireous04cireous04 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    escaeres wrote: »
    Wow...
    Nice!

What holiday?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    topcattix wrote: »
    Clearly perfect world doesnt want anyone from EU playing this game.

Yes clearly this is the case, it cant be that they are fixing things at all. Nope they just want to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off the EU players.
    cireous04 wrote: »
    What holiday?

Its Victory Day today.
  • Options
    serudis1serudis1 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *sigh* well there goes my morning. I guess if it makes the game more enjoyable i'll get over it.

I just have to keep telling myself it's open beta. Maintenance every single morning is just what happens.
  • Options
    ph235ph235 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Every single day when im finally done with work and getting ready to play this game goes on maintance. Two things:
    a) good job on actually working on the game issues
    b) it's f***ing annoying :mad:
  • Options
    dezstravusdezstravus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maintenance has started!
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What holiday?

SOme cristian holiday, forgot which ... not many from denmark go church anyway.
    Not like i go to church, even if i got 1,5 hours freetime ;)
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    stickyexstickyex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    when will it be up?
  • Options
    banjokrassebanjokrasse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What holiday?

Ascension day.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ascension day.

Is that actually a thing?
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Kind of funny every morning I wake up to play the servers are down...
  • Options
    banjokrassebanjokrasse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    Is that actually a thing?

Yep, it's a celebration of the ascension of Jesus. I think most protestant countries have it.
  • Options
    whemmywhemmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That odd, in the UK, which is part of the EU (at least until the political parties sort it out), there isn't any sort of holiday today and Victory Day???? Whats that about?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    whemmy wrote: »
    That odd, in the UK, which is part of the EU (at least until the political parties sort it out), there isn't any sort of holiday today and Victory Day???? Whats that about?

Victory Day or 9 May marks the capitulation of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Germany to the Soviet Union in the Second World War (also known as the Great Patriotic War in the Soviet Union). It was first inaugurated in the fifteen republics of the Soviet Union, following the signing of the surrender document late in the evening on 8 May 1945 (after midnight, thus on 9 May, by Moscow Time). The Soviet government announced the victory early on 9 May after the signing ceremony in Berlin. Though the official inauguration happened in 1945 (which means it has been celebrated since 1946), the holiday became a non-labour day only in 1965 and only in some of the countries.
    Yep, it's a celebration of the ascension of Jesus. I think most protestant countries have it.

Now thats just silly. But Christianity is silly to me in general.
This discussion has been closed.