test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter maintenance - 05/09/13

Comments

• Options
    whemmywhemmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So in reality it's your expectations of more AD that need to be managed, this isn't STO, and big prices in the AH don't equate to sales
  • Options
    s4bres4bre Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bishop2c3 wrote: »
    The real reason it's taking so long...

sweet :D
  • Options
    blackravenxinblackravenxin Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2013
    icecoldleo wrote: »
    Really??? I use the word in the correct way giving its real use and its filtered...

it is filtered due to the fact that is used as a derogatory term to people and things.
  • Options
    vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    rurubell wrote: »
    here a heads up, your servers are not up and run, your maintenance is past it states time you post so who ever is running the maintenance, should get there eye examined because it going on longer then your posting

"(9AM PDT): Emergency maintenance began to work on our network. We'll update you here. It is expected to last 2-3 hours. This will result in an even better Open Beta experience for you - and that's very important to us."

9am+2hr=11am

10 minutes minimum more wait then, amirite?
  • Options
    nightrayne13xnightrayne13x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    here a heads up, your servers are not up and run, your maintenance is past it states time you post so who ever is running the maintenance, should get there eye examined because it going on longer then your posting

The servers are down from 9am to noon PST (so thats noon to 3pm EST). So they are in their timeframe. Check out the OP for more info.
  • Options
    bishop2c3bishop2c3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server admin in training...

cat-bugs.jpg
  • Options
    whemmywhemmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and there was me thinking it was a cheese replacement on all the hamster wheels that was causing it, not the hamsters doing the maint :)
  • Options
    daionordaionor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

here a heads up, they posted 2-3 hours from posting time, in launcher it says 9-12 PDT, which it is only about 11 PDT right now, not even that actually
  • Options
    doomakammdoomakamm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ph235 wrote: »
    Every single day when im finally done with work and getting ready to play this game goes on maintance. Two things:
    a) good job on actually working on the game issues
    b) it's f***ing annoying :mad:

Game still in Beta live with it?
  • Options
    rurubellrurubell Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    i have check the time zone coventering night get your head out of your ego for the first time in your life, then maybe you find there life outside your bedroom besides your little computer
  • Options
    toolkit68toolkit68 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Dear maintenance staff - pls ignore the above post totally. Take your time, dont rush anything and just fix/change/maintain whatever you need or want to. We mature players understand that it is a curtesy to pass some extra information about coming up again and will wait patiently. Actually we would appreciate if you could take some extra time if you feel like you need it.

Voting for a less rushing life in general!
  • Options
    icecoldleoicecoldleo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know but... Sometimes I wish that there weren't people who use words like lag (with an f) as an insult or any term that has a real meaning but it now used as an insult... Its pathetic that filters like that are needed in the world we live in...

*Sigh*
    Some times will never change I guess...
  • Options
    elanmoridinelanmoridin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    toolkit68 wrote: »
    Dear maintenance staff - pls ignore the above post totally. Take your time, dont rush anything and just fix/change/maintain whatever you need or want to. We mature players understand that it is a curtesy to pass some extra information about coming up again and will wait patiently. Actually we would appreciate if you could take some extra time if you feel like you need it.

Voting for a less rushing life in general!

Agreed 100%.
  • Options
    bishop2c3bishop2c3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Flamer in training...

cat-bow.jpg
  • Options
    fiskfpfiskfp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thnx for a great game! I would like to see the Training-option in the Foundry to work. Can't wait to get started modding.
  • Options
    mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers will be up in six minutes.
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
  • Options
    blackravenxinblackravenxin Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2013
    I know but... Sometimes I wish that there weren't people who use words like lag (with an f) as an insult or any term that has a real meaning but it now used as an insult... Its pathetic that filters like that are needed in the world we live in...

*Sigh*
    Some times will never change I guess...

ikr it is really sad that people can't just leave people alone and all.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    whemmy wrote: »
    So in reality it's your expectations of more AD that need to be managed, this isn't STO, and big prices in the AH don't equate to sales

of course this is STO dude..its STO with a different skin, man so much in this game is clone code ...and the economy is perfect world
    diamonds are dilithium and their math cant be signifcantly different from STO cuz its gotta work financially :D
  • Options
    fiskfpfiskfp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Couldn't agree more <3
  • Options
    pantero44pantero44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kvet wrote: »
    It is Beta. It's beta because Cryptic has chosen to label to current public version "Beta" Beta and accepting money have no correlation whatsoever (lots of Beta software accept donations for the developers -- it's the same thing in principle, except cryptic is giving you access to virtual items in exchange rather than the money being a donation, per se). Still, commercial status and the software version label of "Beta" do not relate to each other. Neverwinter is in BETA. hard stop.

Whilst, I WILL agree that this game is being played as a BETA version, and like you said "...Cryptic has chosen to label to current public version "Beta"(and the rest of the community, and myself, included), the legalities of the game, which we all "AGREED TO", IS a RELEASED version, regardless of what we title it. Remember, WE ALL(well..those that dished out the money...lol), "PURCHASED" the game, NOT, "DONATED" to it. It became a "public product", and because of that fact, it IS a "released" game.
    Intel Core i7-4790k@4.6GHz/ PNY GTX 770 XLR8 Enthusiast Edition 4GB OC / ASUS Maximus VII HERO / G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series DDR3-2133-CL11D-16GBXL / SAMSUNG 840 PRO Series 256GB SSD/OCZ Vector Series 120GBx2(Ext.240GB)/SEAGATE ST2000DM001 2TB HHD / Corsair H110 / FSU Aurum CM 750W(Gold) / PHANTEKS Enthoo Pro / HDMI 32" & 22"x1920x1080p / Windows 8.1 / 120mbps/10mbps
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well it doesn't matter even if the servers are up at 11am PDT, 19:00 GMT and whatever else (soz I live in GMT so yeah) because it will be overloaded and crash or the login will take 30 minutes... So STFU about the time would you rather pay and play or wait (and learn how to be patient) and play for free?
  • Options
    chucruteeeechucruteeee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    meathook88 wrote: »
    I got the front yard mowed too. Quit slackin'.

haha! kuddos!
    my stamina is low.. need more constitution.
    but i took care of the munchies though.. all set! ;)
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep almost done ...
    Keeping fingers crossed for no more incidents today.
    2 server downs is enuff on a holiday.
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Add some random complain about how i got no life and they ALWAY put maintenance in my game time since i play 17hours a day in a mmo and they dont pick the 7hours i sleep to make their maintenance*

*Add some crying*

*add some hating*

*add some bad words*

*add some sarcasm* (hoo this post is all about it actualy hah)
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    edited May 2013
    You have purchased the release version - you haven't purchased the open beta - you may have some goodies available, but what you purchased it the release version
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Quick question: Am I the only one worried that when the servers are up that we won't get in?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Quick question: Am I the only one worried that when the servers are up that we won't get in?

SUPER LOAD TEST on login servers!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bye 75% of the forum
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    loading see u ingame

OOPpsss i correct myself...see you NOT ingame ..see you staring at login screen :D

Yehaww now it works :D
  • Options
    nightrayne13xnightrayne13x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have check the time zone coventering night get your head out of your ego for the first time in your life, then maybe you find there life outside your bedroom besides your little computer

Check it again and learn to troll smarter. Also I'm at work earning my $30 an hour job obligation. What's your excuse now? /fail
This discussion has been closed.