• Options
    daionordaionor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nupe, not on yet
  • Options
    toolkit68toolkit68 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    icecoldleo wrote: »
    Quick question: Am I the only one worried that when the servers are up that we won't get in?

If you are worried - why even try directly after the servers are up again? You are making no sense with that
  • Options
    chucruteeeechucruteeee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    red ball for me still
  • Options
    whemmywhemmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    HEHE still no login server availability
  • Options
    icecoldleoicecoldleo Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I haven't tried to get in straight away though
  • Options
    jerchakjerchak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rurubell wrote: »
    here a heads up, your servers are not up and run, your maintenance is past it states time you post so who ever is running the maintenance, should get there eye examined because it going on longer then your posting

I saw 2-3 hours... It is well within that time frame... www.siteforsoreeyes.com
  • Options
    palpiterpalpiter Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    serverstatus still red. but at least im able to login at the launcher already.
    btw: does the launcher keep checking the server at an intervall or do i have to keep restarting the launcher to see the recent serverstatus?
  • Options
    mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    C'mon the server should be up now.

Edit: I just logged into the game.

Yeeeesss!
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    palpiter wrote: »
    serverstatus still red. but at least im able to login at the launcher already.
    btw: does the launcher keep checking the server at an intervall or do i have to keep restarting the launcher to see the recent serverstatus?

Best would be to constantly restart your entire PC - would keep you of the server, not producing any annoying unnecessary load :)
  • Options
    efioanaesefioanaes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand the need for this downtime but you guys always seem to suit those in the US and ignore eating into our game time in EU.
  • Options
    whemmywhemmy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in!!! WHEEE!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sever status = green... I don't trust you ball
  • Options
    jackdragon9jackdragon9 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pantero44 wrote: »
    Whilst, I WILL agree that this game is being played as a BETA version, and like you said "...Cryptic has chosen to label to current public version "Beta"(and the rest of the community, and myself, included), the legalities of the game, which we all "AGREED TO", IS a RELEASED version, regardless of what we title it. Remember, WE ALL(well..those that dished out the money...lol), "PURCHASED" the game, NOT, "DONATED" to it. It became a "public product", and because of that fact, it IS a "released" game.
    It is a "released" open beta. Not a complete product, but a beta. As I have said before. You can still buy your way into a beta. It is no that unusual. And you can see it more like a pre-order then donation if you want. I am not sure what "legalities" you are referring to however. ToS?
  • Options
    nightrayne13xnightrayne13x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like things will probably be up fully within the next 15-30m.
  • Options
    highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited May 2013
    It's up already.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Are the servers working then?
  • Options
    daionordaionor Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yup, servers up
  • Options
    bishop2c3bishop2c3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server doesn't come up on time, admins prepare for the worst...

cat-hat.jpg
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    quickest way for me to see if the server is up is to check the Gateway. Seems they both run on the same server so when one is up/down so is the other. Times less time for it to load and check to.
  • Options
    chucruteeeechucruteeee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im in!!! YuuHuuu
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    efioanaes wrote: »
    I understand the need for this downtime but you guys always seem to suit those in the US and ignore eating into our game time in EU.

If you would be the owner of the company and would have to pay extra for maintenance at odd local times (which eu times would be for them, right?) - how would you schedule the maintenance? If you answer 'EU friendly ' i suggest you never run a company then :)
  • Options
    untamed7769untamed7769 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is my first MMO experience and I have to say I, and a few of my friends, are loving it. I woke up today with the intention of putting in a lot of time since I have the day off of work and found that it was down for maintenance. Great job on the game and thank you for giving me an excuse for getting off my dead but to go out to the garage and pull out summer gear like tables, grill etc etc etc. Now I wait eagerly for maintenance so I can log in and continue my adventures. I swear I can feel some monsters begging for a beating........ and I certainly wouldn't want to disappoint them LOL
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Is it lagging like crazy?
  • Options
    aerokaos69aerokaos69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is up :)
  • Options
    gilcamorragilcamorra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let'so go!!!!!!!!
    SIGNATURE INCOMING
  • Options
    dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    TY
    looks to be working ... keeping fingers crossed.

TY for the work done, even if it was twice.
    Just wait a few days to do that again plz ;)
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited May 2013
    Emergency maintenance is now complete! Are you ready to play Neverwinter?
This discussion has been closed.