test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down!

Comments

• erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l000pieces wrote: »
    LOL, I just came back from work and logged in for like 1 min and dc

same.
    working the past 12hours and comming home to play a few hours and this :/ happens too oftend.. but expect it with new games, just hope they fix it soon or calim weather or not its comming up tonight
  • umikaze0umikaze0 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nevermind server is back up
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I look at this thread and now i understand why some people are becoming murderer.... Sad, sad world...

Come on guy, go out, get 30 min of sun you wont die :)
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• escritoresescritores Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launcher going, good... Server status dot color green, still good... The server is unavailable at this time, ummm yeah...
  • potatomcwhiskeypotatomcwhiskey Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stress ****ing Testing.

Beta.

Do all of these words mean nothing to you all? Have you nothing better in your life to do than ***** and whine when something you get for free is having issues that need to be resolved. Grow up and smell the god **** roses. Sometimes there are problems, they need to be dealt with. Stirring yourself into a feckin' frenzy isn't going to make it go any faster, nor does mashing the button for traffic lights. Sit back, read a book, call a friend to hang out, explore your creativity or whine like a brat on a forum, which sounds productive?
  • erebus2075erebus2075 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    umikaze0 wrote: »
    Nevermind server is back up

no they are not.. cant log in -.-
    edited May 2013
    ... and now back down... -_-ll
  • kotuzerokotuzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it would be nice if launcher provide any f**king info about servers... It always says all good, green light go on... FFS
  • dynnindynnin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still down 5:40 est
  • darkpagandeathdarkpagandeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bata is far to often used by companies now to negate any refund demands or acknowledge any game braking issues (While milking as much cash as they can). That said an mmo can never be classified as a finished product as it's constantly evolving. But .. and a big But the game should be playable after Alpha/Bata testing phase.
  • macspudmacspud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    servers are down they are fixing them facebook is the place for the updates
    edited May 2013
    Mine said they were up and started logging on then dc'd. :(
  • electrinoelectrino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Almost an hour passed since the server outage and still no news... it even made me to post my first comment... Yeah, i'm that sad.
  • miserysyndromex3miserysyndromex3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the 2 hours earlier was an announced maintenance.... that does't count
  • rumplestoneskinrumplestoneskin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    they should change the Founder program to "The Funding Program" some one has to help them hire people to fix this Programing flaw
  • dynatech1dynatech1 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stress ****ing Testing.

Beta.

I'm sorry, they lost the ability to call it a beta when they started taking my money.
  • monkybuttfacemonkybuttface Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm gonna catch up on a couple of video serieseseseseses I never finished watching.
  • proprojsproprojs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    or the server is a pentium 2, or have deliberately thrown off the server to fix lag etc, without having to admit that they can not keep up the server without many problems and bugs.
  • bukinnearsbukinnears Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do they show the servers as down when they are under maintenance? Because they are up atm and I am still getting this.
  • macspudmacspud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    facebook is the place for server updates
  • twodollartwodollar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is to be expected. Its like shopping when you buy thing at the dollar store they just don't have the quality of the name brand stuff. PWE has always been a dollar store mmo company its the way they are and this kind of stuff is to be expected. I have played several of their games and its always the same i just live with it if you cant maybe this is not a game for you. Beta has nothing to do with it to be honest. Their other games still have problems like this. They tend to run a tight ship and not have a lot of excess staff or other things available to them like you might see from a big time company like EA or Blizzard. I mean after all look at the kind of support you get from other games where you cant even call them (GW2 for example). So in short be patient and get use to it or move on :)
    Please don't run. You will just die tired :)
  • uzukashiuzukashi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So tired with this ****ng ad.... What is happening with this game?
  • darkangel66699darkangel66699 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think the thing that makes me angry is they use their facebook page to update new and status, not their forum page here for "news and announcments" I don't have face book, I don't want facebook. Please just update here for us people who use the forums!
  • nazcac02nazcac02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well, during this server down time, I just bought one of the Founder Packs.

Too bad in Facebook, it doesn't auto-update. F5 and several Read More's later...
    edited May 2013
    Stress ****ing Testing.

Beta.

Do all of these words mean nothing to you all??

to us yes.. clearly not to you..

you got any idea what a BETA means?.... there is a reason that you cannot and will not EVER charge rl money for anything in a BETA.......
    this is not a beta its a release with a wierd *** mark on it trying to make any kinda screw up acceptable by referring to a mark/word which have absolutely nothing to do with what they provide...

and you dont stress test a released game fgs you are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>....
  • yulis2yulis2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server staus --> UP
    Message when log in --> "The server is unavailable this time".
  • immyohnimmyohn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im getting the same message but it shows the servers are up on my login screen
  • yulis2yulis2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server staus --> UP
  • picklesandbeerpicklesandbeer Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I seriously just finished creating my first toon when it crashed...... I either have really bad timing or this bodes really badly for the game. Oh well!
  • sbuntssbunts Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yulis2 wrote: »
    Server staus --> UP

still the same damm ohh hwell try again tomorrow :)
This discussion has been closed.