test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    lostpebblelostpebble Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the display name issue. I have a PWE account but no cryptic account, all of your solutions are based on us already having a cryptic account, but there is no option to create one.
  • Options
    crono14crono14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know if you get the 600K Astral Diamonds and give them to a character? Is there any way to give them to another character on your account if you create one? I switched servers to play with friends, and my AD is on another character?

Kind of dumb if you ask me, I would like a way to xfer my AD over...Thanks.
  • Options
    sacred1337sacred1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crono14 wrote: »
    Anyone know if you get the 600K Astral Diamonds and give them to a character? Is there any way to give them to another character on your account if you create one? I switched servers to play with friends, and my AD is on another character?

Once you transfer AD to a character, it stays with that character.
  • Options
    mothrfkarmothrfkar Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hmm... I dont seem to have my forum title yet...
  • Options
    draykrostdraykrost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Redirect bug resolved (by/for me).
    I updated my ticket with more details from my email. copied the title and the hyperlink (just the text, not the link itself) and pasted into the support box.
    For the hell of it I reviewed the message and clicked the link.
    It worked :)
    This may be a coincidence, and they just fixed the web page.

Hope this may help those still with the issue.
    Draykrend - Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    guardianrelicguardianrelic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    crono14 wrote: »

There is a way to transfer it but you first have to put it up to be purchased by Zen then remove it again. Once that is done the astral diamonds go back to being general again and can be put on a different character.

Note: You have to cancel the transaction is what I mean by removing the astral diamonds under the Listings window.
  • Options
    brenncatebrenncate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    windsake wrote: »
    I am in the exact same boat... please advise.

same situation, pls advise
  • Options
    brenncatebrenncate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a feeling they have no one working on weekends in support. But you and so many others reached out for help on WEEKDAYS. To have no response after their "default" 3-4 business days is horrible. And after reading further back in this thread, it seems like this issue has been going on for well over a week now!

Terrible terrible CS.

I'm kicking myself for this right now. But no one should have had to go through a game forum to find out that they shouldn't have paid for something lol.

I'm simmering right now...working up to a boil (at least my lunch is here...hopefully it helps me diffuse my anger right now)

me too. Now i wish i'd read all these post b4 purchasing. Gimme my pack now, or gimme my money back.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i did check these post after i purchased also... look like not much people look at it , even PW dont so...
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Purchased Guardian pack and I got a redirect email.
  • Options
    x3roxidex3roxide Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bought Hero of the north but I received an email telling me that while it was processed successfuly, i need to redeem it.
    when i try to click on the link, it takes me to a page concerning my character handle telling me that it's already taken.

please help.
  • Options
    voldrasvoldras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Greetings,

The problem: I bought the guardian of neverwinter founder's pack and after paying it I received an e-mail telling that the transaction was approved, but there were a problem and I should change my display name to redeem my founder's pack. When I try to change the name it always says someone else has already registered that display name and to choose a new one. (I’ve been trying for hours). As a result I can’t redeem my founder’s pack.

1 - I don’t have any cryptic account.
    2- Transaction is already completed.

Ticket #130504-002132

Same for me, too.
  • Options
    apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Guess I'm the only one who had a surprisingly good experience.

I bought the Guardian pack while the servers were down tonight for a couple hours of maintenance. Meanwhile, I found this thread, then started sweatin' it...thinking I'd have the same issues as everyone else.

I received the confirmation email immediately and it showed in my history (the purchase, through PayPal). When servers came back up, I went into the server to see if there was a change. After about 30 secs or so, an email appeared in-game. It was the founder's pack email. I went to the mail box and collected the Founders Pack Box. Opened it, and I got everything except the 600,000. I was a bit stressed at first, then I saw the "Z" store icon blinking at the top menu bar. I clicked on it, and it said I had 600,000 AD "bank" that I can withdraw from. That is, I can choose how much and when to withdraw the AD, thereby allowing each of my characters different amounts and I do not have to go through the whole "selling AD" to my other toons.

All in all, it was a near perfect experience. I did receive everything ordered and received it extremely quickly (near immediately). The only thing I wish was a little different would be a little more clear instructions about the retrieval of all the goodies. Other than that, great experience (thankfully).

---

**edit**

I guess the only thing I didn't get was an update on my forum title (denoting that I'm a Guardian Pack Founder Member). Not sure how that gets updated.
  • Options
    l4huz3rl4huz3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just a quick question. Does buying a founders pack give me access to the BETA at once?

Eidt. Ohh, just read that there is BETA weekends. How many have their been, and how many will there be?

Edit 2. And now found out that it's in open BETA, so guess any1 can play now. :P
  • Options
    sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Guardian of Neverwinter(59,99$) yesterday. Money was taken from my debit card and i have the emails to prove it.
    Here it says that i already bought it: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack yet i have not gotten anything.

My friends who also bought it, got their stuff pretty much right away. They payed with PayPal, i payed directly from my debit card, maybe that has something to do with it?
  • Options
    voldrasvoldras Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sevjin wrote: »
    [...]
    My friends who also bought it, got their stuff pretty much right away. They payed with PayPal, i payed directly from my debit card, maybe that has something to do with it?

Nope, I payed with Paypal, but got nothing so far.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Any devs reading this at all? I want my pack, pls resolve the display name conflict issue, or just issue me the **** pack to my account.
  • Options
    vanatil1vanatil1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why european player's have to pay more than americans? 1 $ is not equal to 1 euro... I want pay in dollars or in mine country money...
  • Options
    subrulersubruler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Um...
    I got a successful purchase confirmation e-mail some two days ago but still haven't received any of my Hero of the North pack.
  • Options
    crono14crono14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, I will try that thanks.
  • Options
    illmrynillmryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here...bought Hero and Guardian of the North, was charged successfully. I have received nothing in game. Very frustrating.

Using these promo packs to generate interest and increase the beginning playerbase AND having no customer support the weekend after Open Beta went live was an extremely bad decision. First impression: not impressed.
  • Options
    nailznailz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happening here, picked up Hero of the North but have yet to see any items or extra character slots. On http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack it does say "Thank you for supporting...." and "Buy Now" is disabled.... but that's it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah this didn't work, other character never had anything in exchange balance to withdraw =/
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hope an admin would see this and fix their stuff.. they better give me my stuff and dont go like ''we will need to refund you because this package not for sale anymore..''

• Options
    sevjinsevjin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »
    hope an admin would see this and fix their stuff.. they better give me my stuff and dont go like ''we will need to refund you because this package not for sale anymore..''
    Admin wont see or do anything, if you want to get anything done you need to write a ticket.
  • Options
    pheonix26682pheonix26682 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having the same problem here, i bought the guardian pack and got the astral diamonds but no items ingame :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sevjin wrote: »
    Admin wont see or do anything, if you want to get anything done you need to write a ticket.

i did already :)

• Options
    edited May 2013
    having the same problem here, i bought the guardian pack and got the astral diamonds but no items ingame :(

did you try to go see the founder vendor near sgt knox ? (across the tunnel)

• Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    another update. tried making a completely new account from scratch, new email, etc. DID make a billing profile and got the verification email, but still can't purchase zen or the founders packs. also found out that my main account has in fact already been verified (i guess i did that a long time ago), so the issue has nothing to do with the billing verification email for first time buyers. totally have no idea what to do now. really hope they respond to my ticket, its been a few days...
  • Options
    cyffreddincyffreddin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone have a phone number for support? if they dont at least respond to me with some kind of useful info by tomorrow afternoon, i'd like to call so i can get this fixed.
This discussion has been closed.