test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• rocker775rocker775 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was playing the game got disconnected and now it keeps trying to start autoupdater but after 2 tries it nothing happens, are there any issues going right now ?

same here and said that there isn't internet connection

Hope there will be any fix soon....
  • damianx666xdamianx666x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Unable to establish connection to Patch Server. Please check your internet connection. If problem persist, please contact Technical Support."

Can I suggest a rewording this?

"Unable to establish your vein to the drug you call NW, you will now go cold turkey until our programmers, engineers and system architects re-fill the syringe with your medicine. Once filled you will be able to inject and continue on your journey to bliss, for the time being FU, HAHAHA"
  • stalogstalog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here and I see nothing about a scheduled down time anywhere.
  • stalogstalog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Okay got the launcher to open, but it looks dysfunctional. And now it shows the servers are down.
  • damianx666xdamianx666x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ahhhh needle in my vein, its up, ooooo no its not server status is red
  • flyingdoctorflyingdoctor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    game is loading again
    edited May 2013
    now server is down
    edited May 2013
    well at least someone is working on it we just need to be a bit patience.....am i a junky ?
  • magicaltouch14magicaltouch14 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, i wanna play so badly :(
  • meeeetchmeeeetch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you navigate to your installl directory and run "Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live\GameClient.exe" you can listen to the menu music while you wait.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any idea or official info of how much time we'll have to wait till server is up again?
  • gurra81gurra81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Server not avalible i cant log in the game
  • miraemormiraemor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just typing and typing my password again bot server noot responding.
  • schinschin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whenever I check the launcher the servers are either down for maintenance or down because of issues...will this game ever be online, after all I thought it d
  • sapiorionsapiorion Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    EU servers down but server status page doesn't show shards in EU being offline.
  • wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sapiorion wrote: »
    EU servers down but server status page doesn't show shards in EU being offline.

it might be best if they take a very small time to figure out what caused the servers to go down instead of simply getting them up again i guess :P
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • xunekaathxunekaath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A timeframe would be nice though..
    edited May 2013
    it might be best if they take a very small time to figure out what caused the servers to go down instead of simply getting them up again i guess :P

Yes but I am afraid the one does not exclude the other...so that the servers are down and the issues will persist. I mean its been 4 days since OB launch and I still have barely seen the servers being online and running without huge lags. Which is sad because I think I would enjoy the game if I could play it
  • ldee1ldee1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    schin wrote: »
    ... I would enjoy the game if I could play it

We are currently enjoying the game by beta testing it so that when it is released we can play it :)
  • sapiorionsapiorion Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Yup, I'm just simply stating what's up.
  • puckthatfussypuckthatfussy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    schin wrote: »
    Yes but I am afraid the one does not exclude the other...so that the servers are down and the issues will persist. I mean its been 4 days since OB launch and I still have barely seen the servers being online and running without huge lags. Which is sad because I think I would enjoy the game if I could play it

Check:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
    edited May 2013

Thanks. And this seems more like alpha testing to me (at least concerning the servers). I played Path of Exile in Closed Beta and on launch day in open beta and while this was the first game of that company and they had a few minor issues in the transition period I have to say everything was resolved the same day so I could play. I understand that this game might have more people joining the OB but in my honest opinion this does not look like a good promising start.

That being said, I hope the issues will be solved and the game will be running with great success...
  • meeeetchmeeeetch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just want to leave a thank you note for the devs for all their hard work in getting the servers back up and running. I know you guys get alot of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in these forums, but I think you have a great game here and you guys are doing a very respectable job dealing with your "growing pains" in these early days.
  • ferrosiiferrosii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Everyone's complaining about the servers being down all the time?
    I've been playing 8 hours a day solid for the past 3 days with no issues.
    I'm curious as to where all of them are coming from.
    Anyways, I enjoy the game, and I'm happy with where it is and where is it headed.
  • severen77severen77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been trying to log in for an hour now no luck. Are there any server status sites?
  • bahtogbahtog Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you just missed one if you are not currently playing. had one really late last night/early this morning. and one the previous night around this time. Just informing, I'm not complaining its a F2P in BETA and its a really good game. Also Twitter and Facebook are the best i found so far at Shard/Server updates.
  • hiredshadowhiredshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are still down. I am so bored lol. Been playing NW constantly so I have lost all skill with other games. Anyone know of a actual good site to check sever status? I don't do any social networking sites.
  • hiredshadowhiredshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers are up as of now. repeat, servers are UP now.
  • slandazarslandazar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anybody know a solution to constantly disconnecting from the login servers? when I connect to Everything else just fine?
  • zguillotinezguillotine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't they have to actually launch before it is a bad launch? You do know what Beta is right? It is NOT a launch, it is a test, Open Beta Test. I wonder at people with the IQ of a gnat trying to test.
    egoboosted wrote: »
    This is also why the game will be doomed.

Bad launch = bad PR...TONS of lost players.
This discussion has been closed.