test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

5.2.13 - Temporary Open Beta Outage

Comments

• Options
    duncanmckailduncanmckail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sygurd wrote: »
    Can we get an update of whats going on and maybe an ETA, 30 minutes, 2 hours, a week?

DUDE THEY FRIED ALot of THEIR SERVERS.... literally
    They are prob trying to sort out wires bundles currently to see if they are viable
  • Options
    chuckthegeek77chuckthegeek77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It occurs to me that they maybe going along and doing the maintenance they were going to do tomorrow...If this is the case, we may be here for a few more hours. It may be wise to just call it quits untill tomorrow.
  • Options
    marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    pfunk1980 wrote: »
    ya know what's awesome? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites never go down.

Pitty i cant say the same about your mom.
  • Options
    ydnardotisdaydnardotisda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the update. Game has been great so far.
  • Options
    dagger711dagger711 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dex roll check to log in * rolls 1 ( breaks keyboard)
  • Options
    vmpkoavmpkoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol, 2 sets of magic missles go off and someone rolled a 20 sider, if there are any girls here, i want to do them...
  • Options
    babypanda336babypanda336 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't we all just get along lol

now for peoples enjoyment Never Split the Party
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUMCIn2swTU
  • Options
    iwantwowiwantwow Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2013
    So did I miss the update on the ETA or I miss it with all this off topic B/S?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ya know what's awesome? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites never go down.

LIES! Deviantart goes down all the time!
  • Options
    cknightbladecknightblade Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got back from work not to long ago how long the shards been down? Oh this stuff happens all the time.. Did I see rage quits happening and WoW comparisons? Cuz if people are considering this game to WoW... I mean wow! Neverwinter has made a mark for itself. I really do not want to go back to the wow ages ... would more like to go to EQ1esh where the MMO community was amazing! Best years of my online gaming ever! WoW was a good game though... the people made me quit it.
  • Options
    puunannipuunanni Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    adiorocks wrote: »
    LOL yes it did! Actually way worse, because you could barely play the game the first few months due to game breaking bugs. Hell I got over 2 months of free gametime during the first year.

Oh yeah for the record, WoW was only good until the first expansion came out. Just saying.

I dunno, Burning Crusade was what made wow for many people. That was the best time ever in a MMO for most people that played it.
  • Options
    nohgrimnohgrim Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cast Magic Missile at the darkness.

as the magic missile sails down the hallway you notice it light up what seems to be either, poticulus' or barred gates on either side along the hallway.. its light fades out nt too far down the hallway.. it seems this is a magical or at least an unnatural darkness.

what do you do?
  • Options
    ktefktef Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost573 wrote: »
    this is worse than waiting for that silly monk epic drop at the bottom of guk.

train!!! Train!!!
  • Options
    andatharandathar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

What do you mean <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites never go 'down'? I was under the impression that....OMG A BRANCH!
  • Options
    bedroompunisherbedroompunisher Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Speaking of which, for the UO lovers here, Richard Garriott did a kickstarter which successfully funded for UOII which is supposed to launch sometime next year. Here's the original kickstarter link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/portalarium/shroud-of-the-avatar-forsaken-virtues-0 . Definite nostalgia:D.
  • Options
    jaksgfcbfhjaksgfcbfh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only took me 20 mins @ 150mb/s..

on a connection like that it would only take 4 mins....
  • Options
    ghostwheel22ghostwheel22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I shoot the Gazebo with my bow (roll to hit). What happened?
  • Options
    jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    DUDE THEY FRIED ALot of THEIR SERVERS.... literally
    They are prob trying to sort out wires bundles currently to see if they are viable

lol@this :)
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cedriciiicedriciii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I cast Magic Missile at the darkness.

Only if I can cast Mordenkainen’s Magical Watchdog!
  • Options
    wulfmaulwulfmaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    nohgrim wrote: »
    as the magic missile sails down the hallway you notice it light up what seems to be either, poticulus' or barred gates on either side along the hallway.. its light fades out nt too far down the hallway.. it seems this is a magical or at least an unnatural darkness.

what do you do?

Throw my keyboard at it and run away in the other direction screaming like a little girl.

That about sums it up.
  • Options
    jukejointjezebeljukejointjezebel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

You're confused. Everything on <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sites goes down.
    300wc45.jpgfa0uv6.jpg
  • Options
    widowmakirwidowmakir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frost573 wrote: »
    This is worse than waiting for that silly monk Epic drop at the bottom of Guk.
    Belt with Haste , spent many a hour there. And in the pass waiting for the Tomahawk only to have a mage log in and kill it as it spawned
  • Options
    dabiondabion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wonder how long the twitter guy is going to hold up, you think he gets time and a half to spit half truths through his teeth this late at night? I give him another hour tops =P jk twitter guy
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited May 2013
    So how long is this goin to take now... Was there an eta
  • Options
    vilztilmerurdenvilztilmerurden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone on here was posting Duke... Well, since music makes us happy, here's my contribution to the jazz shout outs. And it's over an hour long, so maybe the game will actually be up by the time you're done listening. ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg7lbdzp3H4
  • Options
    ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol
    i was waiting to get into NW....i dont check my e-mail so often and i just found an invitation of close beta for Marvel Heros :D

installing :D
  • Options
    airwenairwen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dabion wrote: »
    Wonder how long the twitter guy is going to hold up, you think he gets time and a half to spit half truths through his teeth this late at night? I give him another hour tops =P jk twitter guy

I think he's tweeting from home while eating a pizza and taking a shower at the same time
  • Options
    deathsremnantdeathsremnant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 185
    edited May 2013
    drzeyus wrote: »
    So how long is this goin to take now... Was there an eta
    no ETA and goin on at least 6-8 hours...I think it started around 5 or 6PM?