test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server crashed?

Comments

• tomuk4444tomuk4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got the same problem except if times out after about a minute.
  • ragerblade82ragerblade82 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    I would like to play the game. K thanks
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »
    Negated. PWE is an international branch of PW, a Chinese company. So while they MAY pay our taxes, the majority of the money is leaving our economy and going to theirs.

hmm I thought it was U.S. made...., Just the backers of the game are a Chinese company? Good point about money leaving our econ. The major problem is we ( our government) sets it up so this can happen and also provides insensitive to do so. With all the Unions and rules regulating they way currently are we wont see change until more then 10% of the U.S. pop has good education so they can better understand how things work.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Yes, the servers for STO, CO, and NWO are down.

An update from the Gods, via Twitter:
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame

Hey All - Engineers are still working on the issue, but are starting to see some positive progress. Hope to have good news soon. :)
  • onomatopoeiaiconomatopoeiaic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let's recap:
    Forums are fine.
    Patcher is fine.
    Account servers are fine.
    Login servers are either down, or completely flooded.

Let's wait, yes?
  • kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    dicemaker wrote: »
    This should go without saying <youtube link removed per the RoC>

O.O my brain just exploded.
  • rich12rich12 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think in reparation of this crash us loyal fans on the forums should get free zen! (or just me devs I promise I wont tell a soul)
  • squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    theenigmus wrote: »
    That wench in the back is looking hot. I wonder if shes single[/QUOTE

I don't see you there holding a cup of water for someone to drink or doling out food.
  • johnnielsjohnniels Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Que Jeopardy music...
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its gonna make me sad if I lose all the coins I've saved because I can't get in to pray :(
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol I wanna play too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Its gonna make me sad if I lose all the coins I've saved because I can't get in to pray :(

Feel your pain...
  • bruwerbruwer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverplay.. I knew this one was gonna be rough when they tried to call it "beta" to mitigate the damage.

Question.. is there a server status page somewhere?
  • pollux0pollux0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What to play while servs are down?? Hmm
  • punchrx1punchrx1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Scotch #2....
  • fazemladaiyafazemladaiya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »
    ... and also provides insensitive to do so.

LOL. I know that is just a typo but it sure made me chuckle in a very ironic way :)
  • bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    marosci wrote: »
    Everything on the Internet is connected "in one way or the other." What you imagine that has to do with "saving cash," I have no idea.

I can see that you have no idea.. Do a bit of research.
  • fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ok let's see what you get with the founders pack. $200 dollars:
    Epic weapon with Epic Weapon Enchant
    Epic Weapon - 60 Seals - Average seal per dungeon ~ 7-8 - Average Dungeon Timer ~ 30 minutes. Time required: 2.5 Hours + Queue time.
    Epic Weapon Enchant - Get about 1 enchant rune per 4 boss deaths, I'd say 25-40% drop rate. Have to have 4 of the SAME kind to use them. There are over 8 different kinds. Time Required : 3+ Hours

Epic Unique Mount - Gold 10 - Time Required to farm 10 gold : 2 hours

Queue timer jump - Average time spent in queue 1 hour

Total time saved: 9 hours
    200/9 = $20
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pappy43 wrote: »
    well, my buddies on teamspeak are keeping tabs, and its just NW down now, they're putting in a new update, so it wont be long now.

however, some people have been asking for compensation. while this would make sense for subscribers and founders, i dont see why free to play people would need that,. i mean i'm F2P, and i dont see a reason to ask for it. i prefer to PLAY the game, and EARN stuff, the regular way, not have stuff handed to me without a reason, and no, downed servers are not a reason, not for players like me.

"i cant play, gimme!"......yeah, sure, whatever.

Well said, it's the downside of F2P communities when the game first launch, I remember STO was lousy with the dregs of humanity for a good six months after launch, it's a pretty decent bunch now all in all.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • jalharajalhara Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    get off work...load up NWO...and nothing...awesome!
  • crimsonlord501crimsonlord501 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    dicemaker wrote: »
    This should go without saying <youtube link removed per the RoC>
    Wow is all i can say
  • bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    Yes, the servers for STO, CO, and NWO are down.

An update from the Gods, via Twitter:

Why do all your games share a login server?
  • nightelf34nightelf34 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

can someone update me on this? I'm new to the game, know about pray every hour.. but whats up with the coins? how I get em and what do they give me?
  • theenigmustheenigmus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    squidjoe wrote: »
    theenigmus wrote: »
    That wench in the back is looking hot. I wonder if shes single[/QUOTE

I don't see you there holding a cup of water for someone to drink or doling out food.

If she would welcome me into her sleep chambers I would give her more then a cup of water
  • grabulousgrabulous Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bruwer wrote: »
    Neverplay.. I knew this one was gonna be rough when they tried to call it "beta" to mitigate the damage.

Question.. is there a server status page somewhere?

I was trying to find this as well, so far I haven't found anything
  • samus1001samus1001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Facebook post says they are makin progress but no time estimate yet
  • diamondketodiamondketo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know how it is.

Will be Fixed SOON(TM)
  • psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Question to the PW people and Forum Moderator who reads the thread

Um by any chance did someone trip over the network cables again?

For everyone else....yes this happened once on a Cryptic Game...not going to say which....its ancient history now....but if it happened again....that is like super embarrassing...not to mention very damaging to the person who tripped and fell but to the machines too.

And what the really bad part is this happened on a Friday Night...so that means everyone is probably going home or has gone home.....sooo...that means a huge mess.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You know how it is.

Will be Fixed SOON(TM)

lol yep sounds like Blizzard, Sony, Mythic ETC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.