test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server crashed?

Comments

• lordofscornlordofscorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login server:<youtube link removed per the RoC>
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would be nice if they could do the maintenance during this outage since it seems it's on the front-end of the actual game servers.
  • faythonfaython Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The servers should be back up in a few minutes. You should be able to access the forums now.
  • shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Complain in the right direction at least. Quit crying over PWE greed. Astral Diamonds can be made in game, slowly but surely they can. What benefit does buying zen give you? Speed thats it. You can level up faster than everyone else, maybe get some shiny mount or something. None of it really matters though.

Besides! Millions of AD for JUNK in the AD store.

If you guys ever have time to take a gander, go look at the pvp gear shop.
    Do Pvp, earn glory, buy even better level 60 epics there. And buying zen to get a ton of AD won't help you get glory now will it? So relax.

But.. If you guys STILL want to complain. Complain about constant server crashes, pitiful Closed Beta Testing, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor customer service. Can't even play right now cause of all their server problems they have. If they gave it a decent CBT they could of worked this stuff out, but a few weekends worth really isn't anything... And thats why we are where we are now, not playing.
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • nimbasnimbas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    I feel bad for people like you who can't afford something like this without it greatly impacting their financial situation.

People like you give 1%ers a bad name... I like it :)
  • danknoogetsdanknoogets Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BOO GO FOR THE EYES!!! i mean.....BOO RUN FASTER SO WE CAN KEEP RUNNING THE SERVERS!!
  • kunseukkunseuk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here, they haven't officially said it was resolved though. Guess we'll just have to wait until it's official so we don't get our hopes up when we actually get on.
  • jimbogehjimbogeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    faython wrote: »
    I think it's just maintenance.
    Could you possibly send me pics of yourself? I may be interested in meeting up with you and possibly starting a family.
  • yjjdgrjdrligtryjjdgrjdrligtr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Someone start pushing.
  • faythonfaython Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let me ask my mom.
  • jorril2396jorril2396 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So instead of using their News and Announcements forum section to give us news and announcements they use facebook. wtf

well considering it affected the forums too for awhile that seemed like a good call at the time
  • harold664harold664 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter
    about a minute ago
    Hey All - We are making positive progress on the issue but still have some remaining tasks to complete before the issue is completely resolved. Hope to have good news for you soon!
  • zerdan1zerdan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is the login server down ?:(
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    I feel bad for people like you who can't afford something like this without it greatly impacting their financial situation.

See... here's the thing: I could afford to buy the founder pack. I could buy two, but I am not dumb enough to give them that much money right off the bat; not after CO and STO -neither of which I paid 200$, but I have an STO sub for over a year.
    edited May 2013
    She said if your mom can call my mom we can make a guild
  • darkangel66699darkangel66699 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why are they using FB to update instead of the New and Announcements section of the site?
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rich122 wrote: »
    Anyone want to start guild called "Connecting To The Login Server" (CTTLS for short)

sure I will join you!
  • kaffeindkaffeind Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    3 games made by Craptic died at the same time thats your proof :P
    Infrastructure, routing, external outage...dumbass cutting out the junction box for copper to sell only to find out its fiber inside when they burn the insulation off :P (yeah its happened around here before)
    All possible :)
  • bustech79bustech79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guess I may have to go see Ironman 3 midnight premier after all.....
  • yellowchalice1yellowchalice1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im thinking of a new module

Connecting to login server....

Followed up with a Random Queue!!
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FACEBOOK NEVERWINTER Says:

Hey All - We are making positive progress on the issue but still have some remaining tasks to complete before the issue is completely resolved. Hope to have good news for you soon!
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • deadmanswrathdeadmanswrath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    ozarka75 wrote: »
    /agreed lold my balls off

so ...... No Bawls?
    DeadmanSignature_zps3be0fb9a.jpg
    "Death is but a prelude to the true darkness that awaits you!" - Deadman
    HONOR - ABOVE - ALL - ELSE
    OVERLORD
    BARON QUANTUMN
    VICE OVERLORD
    KNIGHT DEADMAN
    VICE HERALD
    SOLDIER BEE KALIAA
  • diamondketodiamondketo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    groxy wrote: »
    OMG server still down?! Now I only have 24/7 time left to play!!!

Ha! your funny. What are you? Jobless and live in your mom's basement.

Not everyone has 24/7 kid.
  • mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Jippie;)..............................
  • kundansahakundansaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Couldn't Stop my Laugh LOLOL :D
    Phase - 1&2 : Not Registered
    Phase - 3 : Registered(Accepted or Not I donno :S)
    Phase- 4 : Universally Accepted
    Open Beta : See ya all In game
    ;)
  • itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like their servers have a touch of ED..... having trouble staying up.
  • yarknarfyarknarf Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm.

Why do I always just jump in and buy stuff that looks cool without reading up about it first?

I hope I can play this game at some point.

:-D

Is it cool?
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    See... here's the thing: I could afford to buy the founder pack. I could buy two, but I am not dumb enough to give them that much money right off the bat; not after CO and STO -neither of which I paid 200$, but I have an STO sub for over a year.

How is spending money on something you want dumb? Correct me if I am wrong but isnt that why we work in the first place, to buy the things we want and to give the Gov't our money?
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kaffeind wrote: »
    Infrastructure, routing, external outage...dumbass cutting out the junction box for copper to sell only to find out its fiber inside when they burn the insulation off :P (yeah its happened around here before)
    All possible :)

God **** copper thieves well this undead kitteh is gonna curse them with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> rot! >:C
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow that was the hardest crash I have seen yet, we had made out first charge at the last Boss of the cloak tower, then Boom
    The last thing was hearing one of my party members say WTF over voice, then fatal exception sending my PC into a BSOD

Hadn't been able to log in since.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
This discussion has been closed.