test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server crashed?

Comments

• dakkidedakkide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having an issue getting, into Star Trek Online also likely folks cant get into Champions Online . Might be all of the PW servers here in Us?
  • tanthotantho Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are clearly making progress. At least now the launcher loads.
  • pollux0pollux0 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »
    Deck the threads with a thousand trollings, trololololol, lolololol. Tis the season to be QQing, trololololol, lolololol. Don we now our gaiest faces, trololol lololol lololol. Till the game we play resurfaces, trolololol, lolololol.

*takes a bow*

Epic bro, just epic
  • pappy43pappy43 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, my buddies on teamspeak are keeping tabs, and its just NW down now, they're putting in a new update, so it wont be long now.

however, some people have been asking for compensation. while this would make sense for subscribers and founders, i dont see why free to play people would need that,. i mean i'm F2P, and i dont see a reason to ask for it. i prefer to PLAY the game, and EARN stuff, the regular way, not have stuff handed to me without a reason, and no, downed servers are not a reason, not for players like me.

"i cant play, gimme!"......yeah, sure, whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Does this look infected to you?"
  • nightelf34nightelf34 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Login server: <youtube link removed per the RoC>

this made me lol
  • stralgarr#4184 stralgarr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Incredibly funny video to entertain us while downtime
    <youtube link removed per the RoC>
  • kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    teethx wrote: »
    How is spending money on something you want dumb? Correct me if I am wrong but isnt that why we work in the first place, to buy the things we want and to give the Gov't our money?

Negated. PWE is an international branch of PW, a Chinese company. So while they MAY pay our taxes, the majority of the money is leaving our economy and going to theirs.
  • wujoewujoe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i try to log in but it times out for the log in screen
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    An update from the Gods, via Twitter:
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 11min ago

Hey All - Engineers are still working on the issue, but are starting to see some positive progress. Hope to have good news soon. :)
  • tanthotantho Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deck the threads with a thousand trollings, trololololol, lolololol. Tis the season to be QQing, trololololol, lolololol. Don we now our gaiest faces, trololol lololol lololol. Till the game we play resurfaces, trolololol, lolololol.

*takes a bow*

LMFAO. +1
    Nicely put!
  • kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    server crashes suck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crimsonlord501crimsonlord501 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2013
    This video was very funny <youtube link removed per the RoC>
  • ozarka75ozarka75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013

*takes a bow*
    ... they should have sent a poet...
  • tabbeene1371tabbeene1371 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^ agree! it's free... if you dont like it go play a crappy game like WOW
  • ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    Just so you know, the usual response to a user re-posting a thread that was moderated is to lock the thread and possibly suspend the poster.
  • denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yup. Servers tanked. Ah well...
  • edrick1976edrick1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been like this for about 3 hours or so. Hopefully they fix the issue so people can play BEFORE Maintaince.
  • wastingsanitywastingsanity Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    server crashes suck... having them wipe my characters this morning sucks even more. I submitted a ticket and they haven't responded.

Add: What is even worse is I can not even create my own thread on here for some strange reason.
  • jimbogehjimbogeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ikagawa wrote: »
    Just so you know, the usual response to a user re-posting a thread that was moderated is to lock the thread and possibly suspend the poster.

Depends on how brave the mods are. I am just a customer wondering why I can not access the forum..
  • chackarachackara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Guys its 9:46pm MNT time may 2nd and cant login whats going on ... says that its connecting to the login servers but then after 5-10min it times out lol. What is going on GG
  • faythonfaython Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jimbogeh wrote: »
    They consolidated all of the posts involving the servers being down into one big thread so I decided to remake.

Why can't I get onto the forums? The game is down but the forum is down too?

:cool:

:mad:

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (Blood)

Are you able to log in now?
  • kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    pappy43 wrote: »
    i prefer to PLAY the game, and EARN stuff, the regular way, not have stuff handed to me without a reason, and no, downed servers are not a reason, not for players like me.

<youtube link removed per the RoC>
  • jpnolejpnole Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3 hours? and I thought I was upset about trying for the last 20 mins! This sucks!
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    curious question.. how are you posting if you cant access the forum?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • ikagawaikagawa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 106
    edited May 2013
    Depends on how brave the mods are. I am just a customer wondering why I can not access the forum..

You're posting. So are thousands of other users. Obviously access to the forum isn't a problem (nor was it when you made your first thread.)
  • netbugbonesnetbugbones Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pappy43 wrote: »
    well, my buddies on teamspeak are keeping tabs, and its just NW down now, they're putting in a new update, so it wont be long now.

however, some people have been asking for compensation. while this would make sense for subscribers and founders, i dont see why free to play people would need that,. i mean i'm F2P, and i dont see a reason to ask for it. i prefer to PLAY the game, and EARN stuff, the regular way, not have stuff handed to me without a reason, and no, downed servers are not a reason, not for players like me.

+7

Here sir, take ALL my likes!
  • angryweirdoangryweirdo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 117 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They consolidated all of the posts involving the servers being down into one big thread so I decided to remake.

Why can't I get onto the forums? The game is down but the forum is down too?

:cool:

:mad:

<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (Blood)

is the forum working?
  • onomatopoeiaiconomatopoeiaic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The forums are fine now, but the login servers are down. Quit whining, it will do nothing.
  • faythonfaython Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    curious question.. how are you posting if you cant access the forum?

The servers are down.
  • dicemakerdicemaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This should go without saying <youtube link removed per the RoC>

edit: lame. way to be a buzz kill moder.
This discussion has been closed.