test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Won't let you?

Glad you're enjoying the game though!
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yea my CC company told me PW wouldn't let the charge go through.
  • Options
    ninet0eninet0e Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is there any way of upgrading from guardian pack to the 200 one,
    and why is the website selling this stating it is 200$ and when you buy you pay in euros, (atleast for me) euro is not my native currency and euros is worth way more than dollars, so i end up paying alot more

FYI im not in the european union and dont come under any new VAT laws that the euro countries do.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    That's weird l1d3n.
    Contact support. Maybe there is something they can do. :)

ninet0e wrote: »
    is there any way of upgrading from guardian pack to the 200 one,
    and why is the website selling this stating it is 200$ and when you buy you pay in euros, (atleast for me) euro is not my native currency and euros is worth way more than dollars, so i end up paying alot more

The packs are separate packs. You can try to go through support though and get a refund for the Guardian but I can't guarantee that.

The value differences is due to the European VAT. See this official response.
  • Options
    ninet0eninet0e Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's weird l1d3n.
    Contact support. Maybe there is something they can do. :)

The packs are separate packs. You can try to go through support though and get a refund for the Guardian but I can't guarantee that.

The value differences is due to the European VAT. See this official response.

you sir, are wrong. you have to pay VAT for all players from the european union (which passed the law)

people might think that every country in europe is part of the union, but this is not true, and this VAT law doesnt apply to me.
    this means that your company makes a gross extra profit from all european countries that arent in the EU, and blame it on a law that only affects some of them.

good scam blaming on something false. would you apply usa's laws in canada because it is close ?
  • Options
    mcgiver73mcgiver73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant claim my guardian pack on my third char, i only got dyes and fireworks...
    im level 5.

help
  • Options
    suslikwishsuslikwish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My hero's of the north pack isn't applying to my account. It's in my transaction records though. I purchased both HoTN and Guardian Packs.
  • Options
    joxbardjoxbard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where do i Claim items from the guardian pack if you dont mind me asking (In game)
    I found the astral currency but not anything else
  • Options
    joxbardjoxbard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nevermind I found it.
  • Options
    imm0rtalboyimm0rtalboy Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't receive my starter kit pack im still waiting :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    suslikwishsuslikwish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't receive my starter kit pack im still waiting :(

Ha, I'm still waiting for my HoTN. You would think someone pops $200 into their game they would give them what they pay for.
  • Options
    sadashasadasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not getting my starter kit on an alt.

and suslikwish it doesn't matter how much you paid, getting what you pay for is always nice.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Got set up with Hero, all is well. If you're having trouble with paypal, give them a call not only did my CC block the transaction but so did paypal. ;)
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    I am missing some items from my Guardian pack. Never received my Astral Diamonds nor my Respec token :(
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    ashenor21ashenor21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What do you have to do to get the title working here, did HOTN?
  • Options
    karandilkarandil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yup same here, no horse, no astral diamonds, no wolf companion :P, respec token ,moonstone mask , or mastercraft weapon
  • Options
    mcgiver73mcgiver73 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No respec token on my first and second char, the third got nothing at all....i deleted it and star another.
    But i miss the respec token.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK this is what I am currently having problems with:

Neverwinter Starter kit = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack.
    Got the Amulet and the Bag

Hero of the North pack = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack
    How do I get my Neverwinter Digital Novella?

Someone has to do something please. Who do I need to speak to?!!!?

I would like to buy the guardian pack but I haven't gotten all of my stuff yet. Please help me Devs?!?!!?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    ashenor21ashenor21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm i did not even look if i had most of my HOTN stuff, i seen the spider, my Panther, i got a blue weapon which was nice for my level and left most the other stuff from now.

I would like my forum title though, and my Digital Novella.
  • Options
    admiralbrad77admiralbrad77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hello everyone, gotta say enjoying the game. I have looked everyone for a statement but cant find it, when is the last day to purchase any of the founders pack?
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

How do I get my Neverwinter Digital Novella?

I would like to buy the guardian pack but I haven't gotten all of my stuff yet. Please help me Devs?!?!!?

You can get the Adventure helpers pack by going to the Founder Merchant in town.

My question would be: Can we upgrade to the Heros pack if we bought the Guardian pack? I mean upgrade by adding $140...I'm not buying the $200 on top of the $60 I already spent.
  • Options
    vigilanteevigilantee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dont see that I got my 600000 astral diamonds. Ive got only 3300 tht ive earned myself through gameplay. Ive received everything else though. Wazzup>?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    wowzaaaaawowzaaaaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea I'm missing all my astral diamonds as well
  • Options
    wolfhound90wolfhound90 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have forum title and account shows as having the guardian of neverwinter pack however have no in game items or title. Any help is appreciated.
  • Options
    carrowonecarrowone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Hero's of the North Founder's Pack and I haven't been able to unlock any of the items that come with it. Paypal and My Wallet show that the transaction was completed successfully. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Astral Diamonds can be found at the top of the screen in the Astral Diamond UI.

If you're missing items go to the Founder's Agent. You should all have your items now.

The digital novella can be downloaded from the Redeem Key Page.

Respec Tokns aren't a physical Handheld item. You should be able to simply choose to respec without purchasing as far as I am aware. Let me know if that is not the case.

Many posts have seemed to have "resolved themselves" so if you're still having issues post again.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You said re-post so here it is:

Hero of the North pack
    = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack

I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You said re-post so here it is:

Hero of the North pack
    = missing the Adventurer's Helper Pack

Your post was answered, by multiple people...

If you're missing items go to the Founder's Agent.
  • Options
    dahz1dahz1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am missing my Guardian of Northwinter items. I received all of my Hero of the North items on the early first day of open beta just fine from the Founder's Agent. I have done everything you state to do above to no avail. When I looked at the link from the (Where is my in game stuff?) section from the OP it only shows that the Hero of the North Pack was applied to my account. My Zen History page shows all the payments I made and what each one was for. Please check this information and apply the Guardian of Northwinter Pack to my account as well as the Starter Kit that I bought as well. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Speak to the Founder's Agent. He should have everything strewn through the tabs. Talk to him.
    If he doesn't then Post here and contact support.
    dahz1 wrote: »
    I am missing my Guardian of Northwinter items. Please check this information and apply the Guardian of Northwinter Pack to my account as well as the Starter Kit that I bought as well.
    If you purchased a Guardian Pack and it is not applied to your account on the redeem key page you have to contact support to get it resolved.
This discussion has been closed.