test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    dvidndvidn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 digit Ques ??? I see they are going to take care of the Hero's but nothing for the Guardians ... guess we didn't drop enpugh money in the coffers to rate anything special ?!?!

dvidn
  • Options
    aionocarinianaionocarinian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I must admit,this system is very different then other online games,i struggle to understand this,why each person of all the people would like to play the game cannot enter at the same time as other online games?
  • Options
    kvarga74kvarga74 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bartje0 wrote: »
    please read the forum before complaining so much ... for starters : they announced the qeue counter is showing you the WRONG numbers , so wait for it ffs ... in 2 minutes the maintenence fixing those bugs and the network issues will begin , so go outside and have a life , in 4-5 hours we will mostlikely be able to play ...

Well 4 hours DT and then don't forget the 2 hours queuing when they come up again ;)
  • Options
    thbigslimethbigslime Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    multiple characters with same name wtf? i just created 2 chars with same name on same account bug or something i dont know?
  • Options
    dvidndvidn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 digit Ques ??? I see they are going to take care of the Hero's but nothing for the Guardians ... guess we didn't drop enough money in the coffers to rate anything special ?!?!

dvidn:mad:
  • Options
    yojimboeyojimboe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They said that the change from, say 7000 to 21000, queue was a display error or something. But how close is this display to the actual number of people playing the game? I'm assuming if it's a margin of like 15 or 20 % then that means alot of people at playing, and that's a good thing, right?
  • Options
    angelnekoangelneko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to admit, the wait is terrible. However, come on. Remind yourself. It's called a Beta for a reason. I'm very much hoping they not only get more stable servers, but add MORE of them, so people can choose a server that isn't so swamped with people struggling to get in.

This definitely was not the best release for a D&D game. Cryptic and PW could have done better. And I am really not amused for them prodding us to make such largely ridiculous purchases this early. "Buy this for 200$ and never have queues!" What? No. Add more content, add more everything and make it worth the purchase.

But again. Betas. Always the same to some degree. Give the companies some credit. They're trying their hardest.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ist no beta...beta time is over...calling it a beta is just the simple way to get excuses
  • Options
    skomsernskomsern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not the worst open beta launch I've been through, guessing it's the very first for alot of people here. People need to chill down, read before they purchase and learn to wait in line. Pff, kids. Although a queue priority for Guardians would have been nice, I knew what i was buying.
  • Options
    nomadgamingnomadgaming Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol you entitled little trolls, its opening day, expect server problems, and queues, get over your selves, the 200$ package stated they would have no queues, the other packages didn't offer it, so stop being annoying little children and do as your told and WAIT.
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ist no beta...beta time is over...calling it a beta is just the simple way to get excuses

It's cool tho. You could use this time to learn how to form a sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol you entitled little trolls, its opening day, expect server problems, and queues, get over your selves, the 200$ package stated they would have no queues, the other packages didn't offer it, so stop being annoying little children and do as your told and WAIT.

Thread ender..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • Options
    suckatash1suckatash1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    What is the largets Queu you've had? Mine just hit 172,315.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Queue Qing..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    suckatash1 wrote: »

hey little kid read a couple of posts, actually read the first post, and than come make post
  • Options
    rezahcrorezahcro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    start in queue in 3801 and after 10 min jump to 223257.
  • Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6412 and it's 10:23am.. Really? My queue is higher than it was at 8pm last night. Split the **** servers to be international and NA already.
  • Options
    fingerdinfingerdin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    suckatash1 wrote: »

224,922 :mad:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rezahcro wrote: »

This was relevant new information...>.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rezahcro wrote: »

really?! i am actually getting turned off this game cause of these little kids
  • Options
    dargathidargathi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Today - Launched Patcher at 08:45 - finally got connected at 14:45 (fifteen minutes before the patch) - that's 6 hours Queueing... (yes 6 hours...)

Not sure but I have a feeling this may be unacceptable... ;o) Hopefully it will change after the patch but somehow I doubt it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Let stop talking about how big our Q is until the patch mmmk guyz?..For now this thread is to only talk about how big is your D, no Q talk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    islandstormislandstorm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could be worse. You could have paid $60, and still wait in queue. trollololololol ;)

I did lol.. cheap PWE doesnt want to get a new server
  • Options
    twostepsaheadtwostepsahead Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My queue has been fine, been watching it, started at 3900 and has been steadily going down, no fluctuations, hopefully I'll be connected within the hour! :)
  • Options
    asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    geeze q no. 209.903 loool :D Epic!
  • Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And booted back to login screen that says server unavailable.. Thanks game
  • Options
    demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspO8gSro_Q :cool:
    But seriously the queue "problem" will probably be fixed in the next few days. It's the release of open beta and a lot of people will flock in. Cryptic probably could have done a better job of anticipating it but hey, what's done is done.
    If you have such a big problem with the queue you'll just have to wait a couple of days to play Neverwinter.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm, if they sprung for the cash to add some new servers do you think they would be ghost towns in a couple months when the "new game" "free to play" crowed moves on and leaves only the players who will be staying for awhile? I know it's "down right logical" but is is worth considering .. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    smauztssmauzts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardians had VIP access when I bought it (Monday). They removed it on Tuesday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    asakochan wrote: »
    geeze q no. 209.903 loool :D Epic!

this requires only one action

/facepalm
This discussion has been closed.