What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.13

Comments

• Options
    didradamagididradamagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Well Hooleeschitt, I guess the servers are placed in US and I think most of them worked last night to solve many problems, and that they might need some sleep to get this going, 7 am in US is 16:00 at your place.. so go figure ;-)
  • Options
    cronis10000cronis10000 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly, you really go for mainteance at afternoon CET? If you want to screw up this game for europe just say it. We have a celebration day over here... we were in queue all day... and now u shut down server from 16-20... Well done. Seems like you just care about your US community, because you didnt do it yesterday to harm us now. ANd at 8pm we will wait 2 hours again because your school kids want to log in.

What a joke.

Noone here in North America cares. Bye now.
  • Options
    wolfiaczek1wolfiaczek1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly, ppl who talk like hooleeschitt have no shame.
  • Options
    coredmcoredm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello. I downloaded the pacth for the Downloader but a white screen appears telling me: the game does not work.
  • Options
    basblastabasblasta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    U are one funny guy homeboy
  • Options
    choggoriachoggoria Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Man how DARE the Devs work regular hours! Being based on pacific time doesn't mean they should schedules their lives around living in Pacific time!
    If it's a holiday in Europe, shouldn't you European based players be glad they are here in the US? Otherwise they would be at home just like you and there wouldn't be any patches done until tomorrow.
    People first need to get off their horses and pull the sticks out of the butt, it's open BETA. Not release, so don't sit here and whine about spending money on the game and not being able to play, be thankful they are even giving you the opportunity to try the game out right now. So just sit back and relax, do your homework or something. The devs will get things running smooth over the next few days and we can all be playing happy by the weekend.
  • Options
    darkseraphim10darkseraphim10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    I really dont see why there is so much complaining, the game is in it s second day open beta, they discovered a fix for the lag that went on yesterday and want to improve it for everyone, founder or no. Now i myself am from Holland so i too just found out about the maintenance that ll be going on in unfortunate hours for me, but i m not bothered by it, perfect world has other good games to play (great even) in the meantime and after that it s all go for continuing. though i am curious about when you would get the extra char. slots, cause i do feel 2 is a bit on the lacking side, but that ll come when it comes. The people at perfect world are just doing their jobs around the clock, it would seem, and as gamers, we should have no reason to verbally assault them like this. just wanted to get that out there, later all.
  • Options
    zarok34zarok34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    incredible and painful!! so keep going well! Down all day
  • Options
    fivecmpersecondfivecmpersecond Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have other games to play so i can wait patiently,keep up the good work guys :D
    Huge fan of Aria,5 Centimeters Per Second,Bungaku Shoujo & Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    koldran1koldran1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't understand people complaining about the scheduled time for maintenance, crying because in his country is holiday and bla bla. For me is also holiday too, and so what. People needs to understand, in a game played by people around the world, always some people get worse than another. If the servers are in the US, its perfectibility right for them to scheduled it by their time. Maybe in a future, they will get Europe and Asian servers like another games has, but meantime.. stop complaining!
  • Options
    mascyrmascyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26
    edited May 2013
    Le'Murica haha
  • Options
    zanselfzanself Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alundros wrote: »
    Any ETA on when we'll get a fix for the guild bank tab permissions bug? It's rather annoying that our guild bank is still unable to be used since permissions can't be set.

-Velinfor

The guild bank is not a personal vault, that's what the bank is for. You put items in the guild bank that other guildies may be able to use. They can then retrieve them from the bank.
  • Options
    ravenone1ravenone1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i really do hope i dont sit in queue again for 3 hrs after this patch
  • Options
    dramdrumdramdrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    Maintenance is currently scheduled for 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 1, Pacific Time.

Professions
    • Professions: Leadership: (Rare) Participate in a Tournament: Increased amount of time to complete this task to 6 hours, up from 4 hours.

Wtf every patch has something like this, you keep increasing the crafting times even though they are allready ridiculously high, why?
  • Options
    fkyoramexfkyoramex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know whether it's the shard maintenance or my launcher but the loading screen always crashes
  • Options
    alphastrikealphastrike Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    can we get something to interactive with while waiting in the queue so we don't get kicked out of the game for being idle for 15 minute while waiting to log into game from the queue.
  • Options
    vorkagvorkag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spartis wrote: »
    Hahaha this remark is GOLDEN!

Golden like R. Kelly?
  • Options
    asraeilasraeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just hope that it is only too early for them to make a European-only server. If they will never make it, this game will just suck hard for us all eurotrash.
  • Options
    dalriondalrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trekofpl wrote: »
    All euros shut up or they'll bring democracy to your countries aswell.

Regards
    America **** yea

Ps. im Eurotrash, so dont hate me

Whole rest of world know how American democracy looks like....and we are all happy that we don't have to live there
    :-D
  • Options
    forgottenmythforgottenmyth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dalrion wrote: »
    Whole rest of world know how American democracy looks like....and we are all happy that we don't have to live there
    :-D

feel free to liberate us...
  • Options
    soares25soares25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there any prediction of how long the maintenance?
  • Options
    dalriondalrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    feel free to liberate us...

No thanks...Do it yourself :-D
  • Options
    zarkaz123zarkaz123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soares25 wrote: »
    4 hours, not counting the other 2 hours you will have to sit in queue when it's back up.
  • Options
    forgottenmythforgottenmyth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    soares25 wrote: »
    it says up to 11 am PDT but im probably going to keep trying every hour
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    koldran1 wrote: »
    I don't understand people complaining about the scheduled time for maintenance, crying because in his country is holiday and bla bla. For me is also holiday too, and so what. People needs to understand, in a game played by people around the world, always some people get worse than another. If the servers are in the US, its perfectibility right for them to scheduled it by their time. Maybe in a future, they will get Europe and Asian servers like another games has, but meantime.. stop complaining!

agree... It is an USA based game... obviously all of the time for maintenance is adjusted to the local time.
    Besides the game is "FREE". :p
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    can we get something to interactive with while waiting in the queue so we don't get kicked out of the game for being idle for 15 minute while waiting to log into game from the queue.

One way to resolve it... is to purchase a Hero of the North. That will eliminate most, if not all, of the Queue.
  • Options
    tecnolordtecnolord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i guess people from the us are not smart enough to calculate time to their own local time.
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    One way to resolve it... is to purchase a Hero of the North. That will eliminate most, if not all, of the Queue.

Not everyone is crazy enough to give 200$ to Cryptic. :P
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic: Instead of just trimming the Nightmare lockbox spam, why not give us the option to turn it off... I really couldn't care less about who got what.
  • Options
    deadrunner3deadrunner3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    having problems loging in to the server keeps telling me it has timed out .. im a VIP memeber and cant even login to the game could somone help plz
This discussion has been closed.