Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.13

Comments

• Options
    uyenauyena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    divamiki wrote: »
    Did you file an in-game ticket?

I deleted a character (in another game) once on accident, put in a ticket and the brought my character back for me. Be sure to file that ticket! And, Don't do that any more:)
  • Options
    manzillastompmanzillastomp Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    theri123 wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.

NO YOU HAVN'T

I went from position 7000 to position 166,000 so yeah not fixed.
  • Options
    manzillastompmanzillastomp Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    MORE SERVERS!!! What were yall thinking having only 3 servers on release day on such a highly anticipated game, common cryptic, learn from every other game out there. btw LOVE the game, the short time that I have been able to play. seeings how I had to wait for 30-40 to play, I decided to go to bed.
  • Options
    kameskekameske Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went from position 7000 to position 166,000 so yeah not fixed.

Patch still has to be done, so before bashing somthing learn to read
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theri123 wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where players displayed queue position would incorrectly jump to a higher number than the players actual place in line.

NO YOU HAVN'T

Jesus <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people are stupid. These notes are for tomorrows morning's patch.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Eesh, can some GMs get online and start banning the 'tards saying there's going to be a full account wipe upcoming? Really getting annoying....
  • Options
    xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    MORE SERVERS!!! What were yall thinking having only 3 servers on release day on such a highly anticipated game, common cryptic, learn from every other game out there. btw LOVE the game, the short time that I have been able to play. seeings how I had to wait for 30-40 to play, I decided to go to bed.

Do like 5 seconds of research, Cryptics engine is a shard engine that encompasses dozens of separate servers. It's the same reason both STO and CO run on a single "server".
  • Options
    filipfrostfangfilipfrostfang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to ask ,what about the characters we created ? I had one for beta weekend 2 and 3 (same one) and now when I finally managed to log in it's gone =/
  • Options
    whitetalpawhitetalpa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep up the good work
  • Options
    siwykon5siwykon5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue position: 12500 (was even 200k) ;>
    Wonder if today gona be able to login.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kemaulkemaul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the downtime and patch doesn't start for over an hour no fix has been put in yet so obviously still gonna have the same queue problems
  • Options
    ecstasylolecstasylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is there a given time frame for how long this maintinance will take ?

Is it just a patch update/done senario or is it a from x to y time frame ?

thankyou
  • Options
    noangelfujimotonoangelfujimoto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here.. few positions higher then you probably
  • Options
    ecstasylolecstasylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Postion in Que is not "Your actual que position" it is a bug.

this was stated by a dev in the dev updates section.

And the down time will last 4 hours Give or take depending on issues at hand.

I gathered this information from the Dev trackers update section.
  • Options
    didradamagididradamagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    So 7 - 11 am pst = 3 - 7 pm bst? when the servers will be down?
  • Options
    greece789greece789 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys help my i have dowloand new patch for fix my laucher.I open the laucher have (Loading pleas wait) after white laucher :(
  • Options
    fakfejsfakfejs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bad luck i guess ;], maintenance is on ;]
  • Options
    konkersgamingkonkersgaming Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why don't those companies use Time and Date (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html)?

Now I'm not good with those US timezones but I think that this would be correct:
    FIXED! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Neverwinter+Maintenance&iso=20130501T07&p1=137&ah=4
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Konkersgaming, that was the site I was looking for and it seems correct[edit] Not correct], but close it's LA, California time not Adamstown, thanks again for the Link

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130501T07&p1=137&ah=4http://
  • Options
    uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    Why don't those companies use Time and Date (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html)?

Now I'm not good with those US timezones but I think that this would be correct:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Neverwinter+Maintenance&iso=20130501T07&p1=755&ah=4

Actually, its 16:00 - 20:00 in middle europe. Oh, did I mention today is national celebration day in my country? So for me its primetime on a holiday. So Im screwed double.
    Oh, and place 20.000 in the queue.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    uvirith1 wrote: »
    Actually, its 16:00 - 20:00 in middle europe. Oh, did I mention today is national celebration day in my country? So for me its primetime on a holiday. So Im screwed double.

What are you saying exactly? Is it 1 hour earlier than that?
  • Options
    uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    What are you saying exactly? Is it 1 hour earlier than that?
    yes. it also says so on the german version of the launcher. 16 - 20
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    yes. it also says so on the german version of the launcher. 16 - 20

This is the right one then:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Neverwinter+Maintenance&iso=20130501T07&p1=137&ah=4
  • Options
    aorin84aorin84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xroachp wrote: »
    59,99 Dollars

I lol'd

It's the little things in life...
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    direcrow wrote: »
    Really? Because I got no queue early yesterday, until the fix for the lag went live. Then suddenly a queue. They can choose the server cap, and set the requirement for server queue, as well as decide how many server shards there are, period.

and being completely region free, they were idiots for only including three.

No one was queued earlier because the beta didn't go open until later in the day. When it did go live, most free players were still at work. Queue times dramatically rose after most east coast Americans were off work.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Konkersgaming, that was the site I was looking for and it seems correct[edit] Not correct], but close it's LA, California time not Adamstown, thanks again for the Link

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130501T07&p1=137&ah=4http://
    Oh yeah, that was my first option as I didn't even know where the hell is Adamnstown but as I said, not so good with US timezones as I'm brazilian, but then I saw PDT right next to the time and I went like... mmmmmmk, I have no clue now. :S

It's fixed, ty! =)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh yeah, that was my first option as I didn't even know where the hell is Adamnstown but as I said, not so good with US timezones as I'm brazilian, but then I saw PDT right next to the time and I went like... mmmmmmk, I have no clue now. :S

It's fixed, ty! =)

No problem I also have problem with the time zones, Swedish woman in England so UTC vs GMT or BST and to PST.. wohaaa :)
  • Options
    dalekiandalekian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    impwiz321 wrote: »
    Maybe all of us freeloaders should just leave the game. Its obvious from all the Heroes and Guardians complaints that the money they paid is enough to sustain the game. Makes sense to me. No "freeloader" will ever pay for anything in this game. Gotta love the self entitlement that people have when they buy founders packs. The fact of the matter is the developers do not owe you anything. They repaid you with all the items that came with a purchase of a founders pack. That is the extent of their business with you. They now have to focus on the rest of the people who are trying to play this FREE TO PLAY game. They aren't focused on the one time founder, its the people who are going to consistently drop that 50 bucks a month micro-transaction players. It;s real annoying listening to people who paid money for a free to play game, acting like they are paying for a subscription game. So yeah insult the free to play people because without us this game would be a ghost town.

Not too sure about the HotN complaints you refer to, they don't have any queue issues as they get priority login, also the game has felt far from a ghost town over the last few days, agree with the sentiment though that the F2P community is important in any F2P game (ironic that) Also, while they may have provided the items in the founders pack, i'm sure that cryptic would disagree with the point that they have finished their business with the founders, i'm pretty sure that cryptic and pw would hope that founders would continue to use microtransactions in the future.
  • Options
    hooleeschitthooleeschitt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Exactly, you really go for mainteance at afternoon CET? If you want to screw up this game for europe just say it. We have a celebration day over here... we were in queue all day... and now u shut down server from 16-20... Well done. Seems like you just care about your US community, because you didnt do it yesterday to harm us now. ANd at 8pm we will wait 2 hours again because your school kids want to log in.

What a joke.
  • Options
    mascyrmascyr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26
    edited May 2013
This discussion has been closed.