test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• subjagationsubjagation Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I do not care if you believe me or not I am just saying it how it is. In the headstart I did not have a queue, the first queue I had was today when I logged in after work which was 6 hours ago and waited only for a couple of seconds. Than I went afk to after the little one and when I came back I had to relog in and waited for about 10 minutes. Than I closed the game as I needed to go out and when I logged in I waited about 20 minutes. This is the truth.

It's the Truth....It's the truth.....You sound like a child trying to explain that the bag of weed under his bed was his friends and you were just holding it for them. Since NO ONE But you had a 20 min que time I still call BS. Now like I said go get your milk and cookies from your mother.....turn on Barney and kick back and relax and learn something useful today.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue Q'ing ..Game has been great so far, spent 3-4 hrs in last night after getting passed Queue .. Let them work things out before blowing up on them guys. This is a huge launch in the F2P market,tons of players have been waiting to get in..All of this is good for the future of the game,even tho it sucks right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • xymmxymm Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree 100%, this is only a transparent ploy to get money, not hire customer support, and be a catch all, if there are any issues. We are in beta, what do you expect... LOL. I expect a 100% free cash shop if you are in Beta is what I expect.
  • zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    slugvenom wrote: »
    Waited in the queue for nearly an hour... Went into game.. kicked the friggin computer plug under the table I got so excited and well you guessed it.. I had to reboot the machine and now I am back in the queue again... Oh the Irony!!
    Irony
  • vonbruervonbruer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    astazia wrote: »
    They changed the http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/ page, again. It used to clearly show "VIP" for both Heroes and Guardians on the slot that says "This pack contains X more items."

Where it used to say VIP Access on each package they have now changed it to how many AD you get is that bait and switch or what lol.
  • islandstormislandstorm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know it's PWE's fault. they are a cheap asian company who u should have never published with.
  • anonymus010890anonymus010890 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think after 5 days we can download and play without problems ;)
  • ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just can't believe it .....I left the game in queue before go sleep and after 7 hours im still on queue , I know is an open beta but come on ......this is just too much ........+7hours waiting queue ?

and now they are going to make a maintenance 3hours long ?

but wait ......if i spend a 200$ I can get in with no waiting queue ? so ....there's no server problem .....they just want more money :D
  • xerokaiser0xerokaiser0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe instead of squeezing people for Founder's Packs, they should've had a proper stress test.

Who launches a MMO without seeing what their servers can handle? Cryptic's been in the game long enough to know better.
  • damaloredamalore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice 217000 Q
  • officerpantherofficerpanther Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    Could be worse. You could have paid $60, and still wait in queue. trollololololol ;)
  • keisaihokeisaiho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ... lovely ... just moved from arround 13000 spot in the queue to ... 17000.
    just lovely
  • mujojomujojo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I win! I went from 14000 to 121000 in the queue:mad:
  • ex0tr4xex0tr4x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Could be worse. You could have paid $60, and still wait in queue. trollololololol ;)

that's exactly what happened to me :P
  • hbcbandit007hbcbandit007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Played the betas. Love the game. Don't mind dropping 60 bux. But, fix the GD queue!!!
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xymm wrote: »
    I agree 100%, this is only a transparent ploy to get money, not hire customer support, and be a catch all, if there are any issues. We are in beta, what do you expect... LOL. I expect a 100% free cash shop if you are in Beta is what I expect.

Sounds like you do not understand or care what it takes to put out a game. You just want what you think you are entitled to,but you are not entitled to anything..They could shut down beta today and not suffer from it. Smart players would understand and return, whiners would leave.PPl would QQ and claim they will never play the game again, then we will see you all right back just like every other game.. Unless you are a total newbie you have seen games launch and know how it goes. if you are a total newbie then take it from me, I have seen far far worse launches. (just check Defiance and their B2p launch..want some unhappy customers..Hell even I got a refund. )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
    edited May 2013
    mujojo wrote: »
    I win! I went from 14000 to 121000 in the queue:mad:

in 5 minutes I will be waiting for 8 hours ....I think I deserve a nobel price :P
    edited May 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure.

A short queue huh? That's what I would call it too. :rolleyes:

... and I win, 4000 to 208,000.... OMG..
  • twiztidmagictwiztidmagic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2013
    the queue jumping is a bug.. the lowest number is the real one
    for those whining about the game and not wanting to play anymore.. chill ffs
    they said it's open beta so deal with it
    if you were part of a company that made games I think you could relate to the stress of beta launch.. the complaining doesn't really help so be patient and let them adress the issues
  • yojimboeyojimboe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's going on? I instantly logged in without a queue at all. I've never paid for any founders pack or anything and still not experiencing any issues so maybe there's something wrong with yous guys' connections or somethings?
    edited May 2013
    yojimboe wrote: »
    What's going on? I instantly logged in without a queue at all. I've never paid for any founders pack or anything and still not experiencing any issues so maybe there's something wrong with yous guys' connections or somethings?

u better run... NOW...
  • cycleoflifecycleoflife Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea EVERYONE that posted on here have connection problems. logical thinking.
  • norobladnoroblad Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Launch of any new game is rarely clean so I am not upset. But some data points:
    since open, average Q length: 7-8k.
    average wait time: approximately 45 min to 1 hour.
    this is on the beholder server.
    Once in game, average rubberbanding: every 10 seconds. There was no rubber band issue this morning at 7am EST but last night (4EST and again at 10 est?) it was very,very bad. It looks like the developers put in "the server is always right" for player location, and if they do not match, the server teleports the player back to its last known good location. This is poor; the player's PC should always be taken as the more up to date/ correct position. Even if there is lag, if you use the player's local data to update, where the player seems to be is wrong for other players (usually by just a few "feet" for lack of a better term in game) which is far, far, far less annoying than rubber-banding. It could allow the player to exploit the lag in combat due to NPC not actually able to track location, but, there should be ZERO lag in combat zones (and this seems to be the case for me, lag/rubberband is only in city). The lag in instances is in creation and exit of them: this can take up to 60 seconds of derp time at its peak, 10 seconds seems to be standard which is tolerable.
    edited May 2013
    If you know who Elminster is you can go to the fron of the Queue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • armyman21armyman21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Founder Program ends soon. Become a Founder now before it's too late: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/

Become a founder for a QUE? Worst company planning ever.
  • divinedomskdivinedomsk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    160663 position - 2h20min
    ..not changing..
  • bartje0bartje0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A short queue huh? That's what I would call it too. :rolleyes:

... and I win, 4000 to 208,000.... OMG..

please read the forum before complaining so much ... for starters : they announced the qeue counter is showing you the WRONG numbers , so wait for it ffs ... in 2 minutes the maintenence fixing those bugs and the network issues will begin , so go outside and have a life , in 4-5 hours we will mostlikely be able to play ...
  • perfectnoobworldperfectnoobworld Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is exactly what I expected from a company like Perfect World :D
  • saturas20saturas20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gameplay is great,judging from the closed beta because of your ridiculouse queues i still have not been able to try out the game, your server capacity is truly pathetic.I need to wait from 2 to 3 hours in the queue just to get disconnected by a random server or client crash and then again the waiting starts all over again,i'm not sure about others but I here have real life obligations and i can't afford to wait in such long queues let alone get disconnected and to wait once again in the queue.When I log in i expect to play at that moment not 24 hours later.If you do not address this problem accordingly and expand your server capacity you will lose players (which would be a shame) ,just remember you are not the only MMO out there or the best one.
  • kvarga74kvarga74 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got through the queue just in time for the 1 minute warning :(

90 Minutes in q for me... Pretty Unacceptable. If the fix works great, if not I'll be playing something else for at least a week or so while it calms down.
This discussion has been closed.