Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    sikario78sikario78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OK this is a joke........right ?

3 servers, more than 7000 in queue for each, that mean hours to connect and just, for the first time, try ur game. Yeah, surely that's a joke :D

You ain't to be a genius to understand what to do:

- OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS - OPEN NEW TEST SERVERS -

...easy :)
  • Options
    jodarsjodars Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, $200 for virtually nothing. Come on now, don't get ahead of yourselves. All the **** you're giving is worth maximum $25.
  • Options
    floowek16floowek16 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have got the same problem ....
  • Options
    citybuildercitybuilder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At this rate of the queue jumping back and forth between 6200 and 97854 it's just not worth the wait.

Sorry cryptic, unless you fix it, it's just not worth the wait to me, too many good games out there that don't have a queue. Going to go play one now so you lucky <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you, you get -1 in queue. You can thank me when I come back in a few weeks/months.
  • Options
    paramon3paramon3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweeet...was 196 in queue and now I'm...91486...cool thats the whole game spirit! patience patience aaand patience
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just went afk cause of the little one, was away for half n hour, and when I relogged in i was in queue position 1 and was in the game in just a couple of seconds. Am I just lucky or is everyone having bad luck, and I did not purchase the Hero pack.
  • Options
    bobvanschmokbobvanschmok Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter....

waiting 40mins now, doesnt seem that short to me :(
  • Options
    collitiniuscollitinius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yowza. 7k server ques at 6:40 in the AM? Think I'll spend my time with GW2 today. By the time I get through the que, it'll be patch time. :(
  • Options
    dinandinandinandinan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I pay 56 euro and cant play, are u kidding me? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • Options
    dalaandalaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dude I can't even log in to the account server.............
  • Options
    paramon3paramon3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well i'll go to SMITE then ... they should add at least 2-3 new ''shards''
  • Options
    bobvanschmokbobvanschmok Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dinandinan wrote: »
    I pay 56 euro and cant play, are u kidding me? <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

Bad experiences in giving money for online games prevented me from that :cool:
  • Options
    cartivacartiva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cartiva wrote: »
    How long have people been waiting? I started at 7270 at 8:00 PM CDT and now at 8:27 PM CDT I am 1025.

I got in shortly after this post. The game ran fine. I was worried it would be lagged. I think I had a total wait last night of 35 mins. Not too bad. Tries to jump on this morning while eating breakfast, but queue position was 7800, too long for a quick morning session. Hopefully after maintenance this morning it gets better.
    Keira Taletreader 60 GF 13.9 GS
    Erdan Loreweaver 60 CW 11.3 GS
    Mika Hawklight 60 DC 11.5 GS
    Rukia Stealthfoot 60 TR 11.5 GS
    Ka D'Argo 60 HR 13.7 GS
    Ivan Ironfist 60 GWF 11.6 GS
  • Options
    mefoxmefox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    madness
    E2Yh4gv.jpg
  • Options
    sikario78sikario78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAH i was at 7221 in queue while posting my ****.

Back in game(?) : queue = 172551

BuhAHUAahuaHUauhahUahUahuAhuAuhAahuahuahuahuAhuAahuahuahuAhuAhUAhaUahuahuahuahUAhuAhUAahuaHUahuAHUAhuAhUA

Congratulations ;)

This is the weirdest beta launch i've ever seen before :D

No chance to get any € from me silly devs,

...and for all of u guys : SAVE YOUR MONEY ! SAVE YOUR MONEY ! SAVE YOUR MONEY !

There are free WoW servers (if u like the game ofc) that runs better than that ****, and where noone will ask u a penny. And, ofc, 1lvl in WoW is much more funny than 172k in ur queue.

Adieu :D
  • Options
    uberkiwiuberkiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    reminds me of the windows copy screen.. 20 seconds.. no 54 minutes... no 3 minutes... no 12 hours...

i certainly didnt expect an 8k queue either so early in the morning.. shame.. guess i will remote into this computer before i leave work and log into the game.. maybe it will be in when i get home
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol @ all the people who thought Founders Packs were anything other than cash shop items. You didn't help fund development. Want to really fund development and have a reason to cry at queue priority? Nasdaq: PWRD. About $10 a share.

Enjoy the in-game items you purchased.
  • Options
    dudeiamgodlydudeiamgodly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BugWinter.
  • Options
    dalaandalaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uberkiwi wrote: »
    reminds me of the windows copy screen.. 20 seconds.. no 54 minutes... no 3 minutes... no 12 hours...

^ This haha
  • Options
    dinandinandinandinan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VIP login for Guardian pack too! Why we (guardians pack) cant play if we pay money? STFU
  • Options
    jonthehackjonthehack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rekum wrote: »
    I don't get why everyone is hating on PWE and Cryptic so hard. It's open beta, sit back enjoy the game, if you don't want to wait for a queue go play something else, just means less people in front of those of us that are willing to wait it out, and understand what a BETA test is.

Sit back and enjoy the wait don't you mean, I've been BETA testing another game over the weekend and I certainly didn't grow a beard waiting to log in like this.
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dinandinan wrote: »
    VIP login for Guardian pack too! Why we (guardians pack) cant play if we pay money? STFU

Because you didn't pay enough for queue priority?
  • Options
    dixa1dixa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    my only issue with this whole mess is that all 3 founders packs should provide vip access.

unlike other f2p games with queues there is no subscription fee option at all here. no other way to get vip access outside of that 200 dollar package.

if perfect world/cryptic does not reverse themselves on this then a lot of their customers will want refunds. if the company balks at refunds they have to realize that paying for a service and not receiving said service is sufficient grounds to dispute a credit card charge.
  • Options
    shad0wfxshad0wfx Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    This is why gaming has gone downhill since the good old days, you paid $60 for some exclusive in game items nothing else so stfu and wait, it's a company that has to make money or no games at all and of course they want more hotn members, do you even have the slightest clue how much investment has gone into the game and how much it costs to run? For everyone else wondering why the queue numbers keep changing perhaps it is showing you your queue position and then changing to show how many in the queue, as mine keeps going down but then displaying 90240. If you've waited this long for a game to be released what's an hour or 2 more? Nothing really and it's open beta not the game so legally they're not obliged to offer you anything yet.
  • Options
    amalyndaamalynda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    Lol the **** is this ****, they get to jump in line? This isn't high school lunch period. Screw this ****. This isn't a real D&D game.

And with ghostraving3's ragequit, nothing of value was lost.
  • Options
    xenogias1xenogias1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope this gets situated yet. Myself, like a lot of other people already don't like that its a PWI game. It wont take much for us to say screw it and just uninstall. I do want the game to be good though and do the Neverwinter name justice so I'll wait and see what happens today/the next few days. Most launches are rough.
  • Options
    loonatic37loonatic37 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elrondial wrote: »
    free loaders

I fail to see how people who don't pay for a supposedly free to play game are freeloaders. What if someone called you a cheap skate for not buying the larger package? wouldn't like that would you?
  • Options
    mgloecklermgloeckler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well... it IS still in "BETA" so I guess hiccups are to be expected... frustrating as all Hell though...
  • Options
    collitiniuscollitinius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    On the big que numbers (100k plus)....there is a sticky on it on the main page. It's a bug. Que, if you log in right now, is really around 8k.

I've dropped about half that number (to around 4k) in about 30-ish min. I'd guess that 8k means about an hour wait, right now.
  • Options
    az3ll3az3ll3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Of course it's open beta, but over 1h queue is still annoying seriously. Since they don't have a fluid login system like GW2 who let you play even though you are in a queue (overflow feature), I hope they know how to fix this mess. No idea if it's programming or hardware the problem but I trust they know that over one hour queue is a bit extreme and might rage away current and future customers. Anyway, have other stuff to do while waiting, keep reminding myself this is still beta though no one will see it like so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.