test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• satthansatthan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    96c0mb.png

i have this error since yesterday i tried anything on the first post but nothing works . i dont have mumble nor teamviewer ( whatever its named )

anyone was able to skip that shiet ?
  • xroachpxroachp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +Connection time`t out ....
  • arbalest007arbalest007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was getting the "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" error yesterday and fixed it using the Update 7 fix. But today same error but fix no longer works....
  • jimhellasjimhellas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jimhellas wrote: »
    I was having the patchclient error, but I downloaded the .exe and it worked fine. The game updated itself and I was able to play with no problems for an hour or so. But, that was yesterday night. I tried to run the game again today but the same error appeared. I downloaded again the .exe, but when I run it I get a windows error (program crashes).

Any other solutions? thanks

I managed to run again the game, when I switched the program to run not from my nVidia card, but from the integrated graphic card. I have an XPS 502x. It would be great though, if I were able to run it with my nVidia card :(
  • cragsclawcragsclaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was getting the "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" error yesterday and fixed it using the Update 7 fix. But today same error but fix no longer works....

Same. Update 7 file worked a few hours ago but when I try to launch now I get the error again. I am guessing there is a newer version of the launcher and once again the auto update is not working. SO we'll need a link to the new exe version.
  • cragsclawcragsclaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cragsclaw wrote: »
    Same. Update 7 file worked a few hours ago but when I try to launch now I get the error again. I am guessing there is a newer version of the launcher and once again the auto update is not working. SO we'll need a link to the new exe version.

I kept trying and eventually it managed to succeed.
  • asmodeuswinsasmodeuswins Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cragsclaw wrote: »

You can bypass launcher and open the game client itself, but i'm still getting "Connection to the account server timed out" ...
  • macimanumacimanu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was in queue, then after 15 minutes I quitted out.
    Now I can't login because the launcher say to me: "unable to authenticate"

How can i fix it?
  • ashdotmanashdotman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My solution was closing display fusion and curse client

I was forever getting the oops crash as well, however....

Closing Display Fusion worked for me too!!!
  • madstarrmadstarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solariuss wrote: »
    It worked for me last night. This morning it's back to the same error. Tried copying the the file over again with effect. Also tried downloading the file again with no effect. Sad panda :(

same here.. just crashed in PVP and having the "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" again, but the downloadable .exe is now NOT working :(
  • blackpoet360blackpoet360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i followed update 7..... and it worked. after i patched,, i exit the launcher cuz i have to do something else and decided to play later..... but when i reopen the launcher i receive thesame error.. and followed update 7 again... do i have to do update 7 everytime i run the launcher???
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a simple reinstall worked for me just now to get client working. hope theres a fix soon so this dont happen again but it worked and im in. good day fellas
  • hoot69hoot69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They haven't fixed anything from the CB I see.
  • famouzz123famouzz123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue position: 3300, when I reached 1, it changed my queue position from 1 to 130000 :D Sosad
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    famouzz123 wrote: »
    Queue position: 3300, when I reached 1, it changed my queue position from 1 to 130000 :D Sosad
    this is a big problem as its very early morning hours (2am-5am pst-est) and queues are beyond understandable. if there is still a lack of room for everybody to get on at these hours i suggest another server or up the population for the ones already here
  • alsarothalsaroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had to download that .exe file again... Wonder if I have to do that every time...
    "A rare display of intelligence, undoubtedly fleeting." - Edwin Odesseiron
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    used the updated exe and it worked.
    came back hours later to play and again the same error.

I'm not reinstalling/redownloading the client. F that noise.

The purpose of closed beta/alphas was to test **** out, not hype up this fail train of a game.

Oh but of course it's 'Open Beta' with cash purchases functioning perfectly. Silly me.
  • allnuttyallnutty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    while I was able to get in this morning with the replaced .exe file the problem has returned and I am completely unable to even open the launcher.
  • thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alsaroth wrote: »
    Had to download that .exe file again... Wonder if I have to do that every time...

copying the update over the update doesnt do ****.
  • allnuttyallnutty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should I try reinstalling the game?
    edited May 2013
    launcher is still busted.
  • akumabladeakumablade Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've applied solution 7 yesterday but today i have the same probem with the launcher, will it be a routine to download neverwinter.exe and replace the told one ?
  • indomafiaindomafia Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Download that file again akuma. it's work now
  • euphyllioeuphyllio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I reinstald the game 3 tiems and i when i click on the " play " i gettign this error :
    Fatal error: error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix the issue.
    Texture_Library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty:left.Jpg:
  • rhadielrhadiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Downloading the file from Step 7 allowed me to bypass the patcher error.
  • raffo63raffo63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had problem because of opendns and changed to google dns 8.8.8.8 and worked
  • cyberdarkgirl13cyberdarkgirl13 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very good game ^^
  • derex1992derex1992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    error 403 persist!!!
  • derex1992derex1992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i go on the page but, have error 403 all time!!! help me?
  • bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why am I getting the patchclient no response function error again. It was working fine last night and off peak hours its broken.
This discussion has been closed.