What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    leannl1leannl1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Midnight CST and still having login issues. "Invalid User Name or Password" after being bounced from the queue. Time for another cup of Joe....
  • Options
    dividabletripoddividabletripod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Update 4: We're going to QA (internally test) another update to the launcher. Hold tight - it's close! And remember, if you're a Founder stuck at login and already have a level 10+ character, check out Gateway! https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/
    Update 5: Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!
    Update 6: For players who still cannot get in, we have a fix for you in a few minutes. Stay tuned.

So, I'm still having the issue with my launcher not updating. Can you do something about the "pray too? I've saved 4 celestial coin so far and will lose it this morning if I can't pray! The Gateway is great and I'm utilizing it until solutions are found, I'd just like to keep my celestial coin please!

Thanks for the hard work guys!
  • Options
    drayzardrayzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I used the GameClient file in the live directory game loaded till the login screen after put in login ans password it timed out connecting to account server tried a fue times but always same times out
  • Options
    drayzardrayzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laoncher works now
  • Options
    leannl1leannl1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not working here... :p
  • Options
    greypowervangreypowervan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azthioth wrote: »
    Read my post 2 posts above to fix that issue my friend

i tried, it didn't fix the issue.
  • Options
    evilg84evilg84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've tried logging in to get the patch but it keeps coming up saying invalid username and/or password... ive checked both and both work fine on the website but not to log in to get the patch... any help?
  • Options
    jevdaman421jevdaman421 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    evilg84 wrote: »
    i've tried logging in to get the patch but it keeps coming up saying invalid username and/or password... ive checked both and both work fine on the website but not to log in to get the patch... any help?

I'm getting the same and so are a bunch of people. I've even tried different passwords and that didn't fix it. I know I'm typing in my password correctly....
  • Options
    vekoolvekool Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why is my patch size so large?

It says 3126 MB

42381128.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Here is My ID in case u guys want a noob Inductor, who is AFK, offline or too busy too respond - most of the time.

NO ID - I QUIT CAUSE REAL LIFE HIT ME BACK. GL AND HF IN GAME:D

(WILL STALK THE FORUMS)
  • Options
    tokiomamatokiomama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even start the launcher :

316nimw.jpg
  • Options
    zwackattackzwackattack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly what I am getting
  • Options
    vekoolvekool Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tokiomama wrote: »
    I can't even start the launcher :

Read the first post of this thread Bro, the issue is resolved there. I had the same issue before.
    Here is My ID in case u guys want a noob Inductor, who is AFK, offline or too busy too respond - most of the time.

NO ID - I QUIT CAUSE REAL LIFE HIT ME BACK. GL AND HF IN GAME:D

(WILL STALK THE FORUMS)
  • Options
    darkphyre1darkphyre1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorted thank you!
  • Options
    eternalpietyeternalpiety Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    was getting the cryptic launcher issue, did what the sticky said and still the same? ffs every patch has made it worse! if you dont want our money just say so!
    how about giving a link for a download which works?
  • Options
    zwackattackzwackattack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanx, just fixed my problem by down loading the new .exe file
  • Options
    ddvnoddvno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://i.imgur.com/MzzeEPZ.png

Any suggestions? I've reinstalled a few times and have downloaded new .exe, as pr. solution #7 in the OP.
  • Options
    bahaaomarbahaaomar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My queue position it was 1430 and now 1750 wtf its going up not down
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What is the patch version now pls ?
  • Options
    lauriszzlauriszz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still getting that ooops! error. I dont have mublem or teamviewer.
  • Options
    zhamotzhamot Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    azthioth wrote: »
    I had an issue where the launcher went through several errors then stuck on "patching." I DL the .exe file and replaced original but it did nothing. I then simply disabled "on-demand patching." Steps on how to below. Hope this helps.

1. Open laucher
    2. login
    3. click "options" in the upper right hand corner
    4. IN dialog box, click the option that says, "Disable on-damand patching"
    5. Click save/ok
    6. Close launcher if it doesnt restart on its own.
    7. Login and see if it is will patch

I have already replaced .exe file as suggested by tech support in case someone is wondering

atlast a think that worked tyty
  • Options
    paratrutherparatruther Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, 1 of the fixes worked for me.
  • Options
    haolefliphaoleflip Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For those having login issues with invalid password try logging in with your email address as the account name. It worked for me. Now I am downloading patch and past nightmare #1.
  • Options
    btnzbtnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this launch makes me sad.
  • Options
    blacknesswithinblacknesswithin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am getting the auto update error from the patcher, i have tried the download and replace neverwinter.exe suggested in Update 7. still getting the auto update patcher error
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    WHAT IS VERSION PATCH NW.1.20130416a.12 OR NW.1.20130416a.13 ?
  • Options
    famouzz123famouzz123 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My god, I was playing yesterday and today I have 2,2gb patch? At least it works somehow ._.
  • Options
    jimhellasjimhellas Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was having the patchclient error, but I downloaded the .exe and it worked fine. The game updated itself and I was able to play with no problems for an hour or so. But, that was yesterday night. I tried to run the game again today but the same error appeared. I downloaded again the .exe, but when I run it I get a windows error (program crashes).

Any other solutions? thanks
  • Options
    nerevar2333nerevar2333 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "For players with a "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" error, please download this file and replace your Neverwinter.exe file with this where you installed the game." Nope, still not working
  • Options
    xroachpxroachp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Connecting 2 acount sever`s like 5 time now still not abel 2 play go go open beta ....
  • Options
    solariusssolariuss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "For players with a "The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" error, please download this file and replace your Neverwinter.exe file with this where you installed the game." Nope, still not working

It worked for me last night. This morning it's back to the same error. Tried copying the the file over again with effect. Also tried downloading the file again with no effect. Sad panda :(
This discussion has been closed.