Comments

• Options
    digaodigsdigaodigs Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    20344230 That error, what should i do?
  • Options
    vonsterovonstero Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've been able to patch the game (i think) but when i click play i get this message,

Fatal Error: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix issue.:
    Technical Details: Error decompressing data. Verifying Files in the launcher may fix issue.:
    Texture_library/Ui/Startupscreens/Loadscreen_Progress_Bar_Empty_Left.Jpg:

Hope this helps..
  • Options
    daemonspadedaemonspade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    position: 89:rolleyes:
  • Options
    soyjazsoyjaz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at the end of the installation i have a message that says 'failed to ... with game register', someone knows more about that ?
  • Options
    nukleuzzznukleuzzz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been "Patching" for about an hour now, Any news on a fix for this? I have downloaded the new launcher, ran as administrator, Deleted my Catche, rebooted my system.
  • Options
    karnage2022karnage2022 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're looking into it right now and will resolve it shortly.

Update 1: We know the cause and have a team working on it. Thank you for being patient.
    Update 2: Solution is being worked on. You'll be able to log in soon.
    Update 3: The issues are related to the web server that hosts the Launcher page. We're working on a redirect and it should be fixed soon.
    Update 4: We're going to QA (internally test) another update to the launcher. Hold tight - it's close! And remember, if you're a Founder stuck at login and already have a level 10+ character, check out Gateway! https://gateway.playneverwinter.com/
    Update 5: Launcher fix in place. Thank you for being so patient while we work to resolve the issue. Log into Neverwinter NOW!
    Update 6: For players who still cannot get in, we have a fix for you in a few minutes. Stay tuned.
    [Solution] Update 7:

Update 8: 403 errors - Looking into it!
    [Solution] Update 9: For players with 403 error, click on this link: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey. You don't need a key. Just go to the page to fix the 403 error.
    [Solution] Update 10: For "CrypticError: Oops! Oops! Your Cryptic application has crashed. To help us out, please indicate what was going on at the time of the crash, while we gather information." messages, close Teamviewer and Mumble if you have them opened.
    [Solution] Update 11: Error 36 message while trying to patch:
    [Solution] Update 12: "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" "Trying to update the launcher. Be patient. Tried connecting 1 time." Replace Neverwinter.exe listed in Solution Update 7.
    Update 13: We're going to take the servers down to address a few issues in around 15 minutes. Maintenance thread here.
    Update 14: Maintenance completed. We'll continue to monitor this thread.

I get have an error when my launcher is trying to update..? not sure didnt have it yesterday says, The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function
  • Options
    niitzorsniitzors Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I get the CrypticError after logging in. I don't have TeamViewer or Mumble even installed on my computer and I made sure to close all running applications before running the game. So the solution you guys have isn't correct for Update 10.
  • Options
    karnage2022karnage2022 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I get have an error when my launcher is trying to update..? not sure didnt have it yesterday says, The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function, i dont even get the launcher to show up...its just a little box in the top of my screen it doesnt even let me log in
  • Options
    ctrain2323ctrain2323 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I get have an error when my launcher is trying to update..? not sure didnt have it yesterday says, The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function

Same here. Before this it's "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 2 times." It only goes to 2 times.
  • Options
    tupextupex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "too many attemps, try later please"

what
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ctrain2323 wrote: »
    Same here. Before this it's "Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 2 times." It only goes to 2 times.

exactly well at least im not the only one
  • Options
    catbriercatbrier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Replaced the exe with the one at number 7, and now my launcher launches, and is busy downloading 2 GB. Wtf? I was fully patched right before launch.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ...ok got past that but now i cant get past the loading screen....stays there forever..qeued...shouldnt founders have like priority to these free loaders??
  • Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    queue # 6673 to 37000... at least the launcher worked... Lucky I have no life or this would be important...
  • Options
    ctrain2323ctrain2323 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    catbrier wrote: »
    Replaced the exe with the one at number 7, and now my launcher launches, and is busy downloading 2 GB. Wtf? I was fully patched right before launch.

Sorry, number 7? I checked out post #7 but that went nowehere. Not sure what you mean.
  • Options
    jonjoniiijonjoniii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ctrain2323 wrote: »
    Sorry, number 7? I checked out post #7 but that went nowehere. Not sure what you mean.

That is update 7 of the first post
  • Options
    kaayoskaayos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    fkny00 wrote: »
    i login on the laucher and it asks me to go here: http://my.perfectworld.com/nw, i go and then im redirected to http://my.perfectworld.com/nw/error, that says "An error has occurred. Please contact customer support."
    I still have this problem... just me?

I've been trying to get an answer concerning this for hours now. Have no **** clue. I log in through the website and still get directed to this from the launcher....
  • Options
    carlitos469carlitos469 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    best "FIX" Topyc a PWE staff place in any forum around... good work.
  • Options
    mighteousrexmighteousrex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For players with a “The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function” error, please download this file and replace your Neverwinter.exe file with this where you installed the game.
    Download link: http://download.perfectworld.com/nw/launcher/Neverwinter.exe

I did this. It's trying to re-download the game. What am I doing wrong? Windows 7.
  • Options
    jonjoniiijonjoniii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did this. It's trying to re-download the game. What am I doing wrong? Windows 7.

I couldn't get it to work for a long time after doing this step.. I restarted my computer and then it finally patched for the 100th time and worked.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    jonjoniii wrote: »
    That is update 7 of the first post

Ah. Not post #7, but the 7th update to post #1. Got it and am now patching. Thank you so much jonjoniii.
  • Options
    pewpewlazors99pewpewlazors99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My launcher is working and I'm "Patching". It is going insanely slow though, does anyone have a mirror, or somewhere else I can download this patch?
  • Options
    eseltiereseltier Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2013
    still having the "Oops"-Error and no Teamviewer or Mumble running :/
  • Options
    starboy333starboy333 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    me to i just want to play neverwinter
  • Options
    bokepgirlbokepgirl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Queuing like in the hell...
    Funny things is queuing number can increase, that not a queue lol
  • Options
    starboy333starboy333 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wat do i haft to do with the neverwinter.exe
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    We are working on a new client version to address some in-game issues. This maintenance thread will keep you up-to-date on our maintenance's progress tomorrow. Thank you again for your continued patience. We're working from now through the night to make sure you can get into Neverwinter and enjoy Open Beta without a long wait.

Sincerely,
    The Neverwinter Team
  • Options
    zechxszechxs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am still stuck at 6 pst on the "trying to update the launcher"
  • Options
    mighteousrexmighteousrex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jonjoniii wrote: »
    I couldn't get it to work for a long time after doing this step.. I restarted my computer and then it finally patched for the 100th time and worked.

Downloading that file, it tried to download the whole game. So I got rid of it, and launched the game from a NWN.exe file sitting in my download folder. It launched the patcher (which is farther than I could get by clicking the desktop icon) and now it seems to be slowly verifying that the game is downloaded instead of trying to reinstall it.

I don't know if it's gonna work or not, but it's progress. Thanks for the reply, buddy. It was laggy as hell this morning. Is it still lagging in there?
  • Options
    rnyalrnyal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    queue position is not stable, 70xx goes to 33xxx. I'm going so tired to wait
This discussion has been closed.