test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• Options
    dom1n1kk1dom1n1kk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not resolved.
  • Options
    deddy78deddy78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    tryng to updte the launcher
    please be patient.
    tried connecting 1 time
    and always crush i tried almost 30\40 time help me!!!!!
  • Options
    drbullsedrbullse Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So basically another fail game just like Sim City and so many others that have come out as of late, Games are failing due to the amount of push from people wanting something now instead of waiting same reason SWToR failed
  • Options
    speedzdemonspeedzdemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jeez still dont work
  • Options
    lovelyladyn1lovelyladyn1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone have any idea how long the "open beta" is going to go on?
  • Options
    brokenchumbucketbrokenchumbucket Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    huge disappointment here guys. just a tip... on your opening night, make sure you have enough seats for all of your guests
  • Options
    emitansemitans Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    huge disappointment here guys. just a tip... on your opening night, make sure you have enough seats for all of your guests

While this is a problem for basically every game of this nature I have never been in a queue this bad. I keep moving closer to being able to log in and then shoot back to the same spot.
  • Options
    shannaeshannae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So much for the patching issues being resolved. I can't even get the patcher to update, it exits with an error saying that it got a response it was not given a function to handle.

Seriously? I don't let the kids in scripting class get away with a fail like that. Major fail.
  • Options
    lamiascarletlamiascarlet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i cant play because everytme i queue up, i just went logged out suddenly while i was doing nothing. it went to log in screen then i have to start over again. why this happened? please help.
  • Options
    vlladimpalervlladimpaler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    horrible que times...really hope more servers get opened up.
  • Options
    dfighter1985dfighter1985 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    shannae wrote: »
    So much for the patching issues being resolved. I can't even get the patcher to update, it exits with an error saying that it got a response it was not given a function to handle.

Seriously? I don't let the kids in scripting class get away with a fail like that. Major fail.
    Please stop QQing and just read the solution on the forums.
  • Options
    lefty8lefty8 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OK once you get past the crappy faulty neverwinter.exe and actually get in and start playing the game, it is pretty good!
    Good MMO, better than Rift and WoW
  • Options
    lefty8lefty8 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah there is a solution you need to download the new neverwinter.exe
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    poopies!!!!!
  • Options
    ekhowlekhowl Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've downloaded the fixed neverwinter.exe, applied it and now the launcher starts. Yet, it says "Patching", but no info about the progress of the patching (like x% done). Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    klingon5150klingon5150 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too exact same issue...lucky I had a couple of days to play...with my pre game purchase

I must say that the help desk team were pretty good fixing my issues getting logged in previously, it did take a bit longer than I hoped but it was resolved, however a little disappointed that I cannot log in with the other 10000's of players.

I also read that Forbes article and I agree that there were way too many Panthers, Spiders, Horses and Dire Wolves running around.

xwulfgar wrote: »
    When I launch the launcher from the Neverwinter shortcut, I get the following:

"Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time."

Which after a while throws a runtime exception:

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

Any ideas?
  • Options
    lordconlinlordconlin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I just had the highest queue position so far - 75760!

Yeah, it's definitely a bug, but queue is slowly progressiong. Once I get in, I hope the horrible rubber-banding lag won't force me to try later lol

@Everyone: be patient and give devs/publishers some time to fix these issues. My guess is they did not expect this many players, so they'll have to increase server capacities. Just please, don't whine about it. Like some other people before me said, go do something usefull and come back later. Hopefully, things will be better/fixed. Cheers.
  • Options
    avaleanavalean Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to log in and play but been sitting here for 45 minutes watching the ticker count UP! Started at 2211 then went to 3458 now I am at 5589! Umm should it not be going DOWN people??? WHOW Now as I write I have jumped up to 55845!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    daemonspadedaemonspade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got into the game until lvl 14 and went afk for lunch kicked out from game now in position 101103 :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    humm do we like with SWTOR get preference in queue for having PAID for the "Privilege" of testing their game for them? If not then perhaps it is something, "which most MMOs use today", to be consider applying it here. Also noticed I as of yet can not find an archer class for the elves is that an "Up and coming" class maybe? Loved my drow Archer MU Thief toon in DDO. Also preferred the targeting and interactive system in DDO over this current system. Umm why break what was fixed and working fine to start with? Novelty maybe?
    Will we be able too eventually pay to open races here as it was in DDO as well? Again if not then something to consider. Can not afford to pay 200 Euro for the privilege to beta test a game sight unseen, but 5 euro "A few Zen", to open a race is a doable issue for most people I think.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    YAA now at 331, Umm nope back to 5567, Now 345, Nope 756, LOL....... This is about as fun as watching blind mice in a maze!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ****! SO close, now back up to 75845!!!!!! Time ot go play SWTOR me thinks
  • Options
    jady3mjady3m Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i cant start to play... need a key...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    got into the game until lvl 14 and went afk for lunch kicked out from game now in position 101103 :p

pls help me , i cant start to play... need a key
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!
    pls help me i cant start to play... need a key
  • Options
    sdaewlmbfsdaewlmbf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    are u guys gonna make it to where we don't have to wait in line to play. come on ive played many other of ur games and never had this problem
  • Options
    painmanagementpainmanagement Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tried to log into game through ARC. Arc loads fine, but when i try to launch Neverwinter says my password or account is invalid.
  • Options
    bagofbobbagofbob Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im having the same Issue as painmanagement
  • Options
    nikkitawittanikkitawitta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So what's the solution for those who get the no update and patch error for those who had the game during CBT? Use the latest .exe and download the whole thing all over again?
This discussion has been closed.