test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All the people complaining about their queue increasing, take 5 second, go to the first post and read.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • weepingangelxiiweepingangelxii Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you guys get tired of waiting, then don't wait! Do something productive like watching anime, getting back to that minecraft project you've been procrastinating, or eat some food, there is plenty of things to do in the mean time! My Queue Started at 7,000ish 20 minutes ago now I'm at 5141, just be patient =)
  • subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cartiva wrote: »
    How long have people been waiting? I started at 7270 at 8:00 PM CDT and now at 8:27 PM CDT I am 1025.

1.5 hours, started at 7500 and is down on 500 atm

//Cheers

EDIT: 200 XD
  • karmicooziekarmicoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    58 minutes 7465 to 607. Not bad.

Don't ALT-Tab away from queue screen though, you'll get booted for inactivity.
  • alreadytakentooalreadytakentoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know it's been said before, but I'm extremely dissatisfied, so I'm saying it again: Let Guardians in before F2Pers. It's ridiculous to have to wait in a 7k (or 34,000 depending on the moment) queue with all those who've invested nothing and it just makes sense to have some sort of order to things. Let Hero's in before us, that makes sense and is expected.

Here's to hoping I don't get DC'd when switching zones once I finally get in!
  • c19pc19p Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, my queue is crazy. started at 7800, went to 5300 and change, then up to 27000, now at 35k. This is not cool. They have launched so many MMOs they should have had a clue and treated the customers right.

many MMOS that have alot of issue?yea they do :D
    edited April 2013
    58 minutes 7465 to 607. Not bad.
    u re such a lucky person
  • subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'M IN!!!!!!!!!!!

lets see if I dc LOL
  • tayell1991tayell1991 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at this rate (5500 - 2349) i think i'll... and most of us will not get to even step foot into the world today -_-
    **** you high server rate!
  • darksalvadorzdarksalvadorz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you guys get tired of waiting, then don't wait! Do something productive like watching anime, getting back to that minecraft project you've been procrastinating, or eat some food, there is plenty of things to do in the mean time! My Queue Started at 7,000ish 20 minutes ago now I'm at 5141, just be patient =)

i LOVE your idea of productive lol!.... im actually going to eat now..
  • kumaburukumaburu Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Normally I would not b**** about a line on launch it is to be expected, I did not back the game either because I'm not a fan of the limited tool bar system and was going to back it based on the open beta. I however doubt I will seeing as how the middle of the road backers got the shaft on the login lines. Hopefully they will be adding servers on the first non-open-beta day, if not I fear that a lot of people will be walking away without even trying the game.
  • konnerkonner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    465243_10201072065462464_1987476651_o.jpg

hmmm.

EDIT: It lowered to 6272. IT WAS 5274
    My in-game handle is @Ishamii and my STO/CO handle is @konner920 if you wanna add me on anything.

Shard: Beholder

Characters: Ishami (GWF level 60, geared for pvp) waiting for the Ranger class to be added

Neverwinter FTW
  • zindzind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Opening day aside, this seems like a fail. The queue itself seems to be broken in that it displays an invalid current position, and that it also just stops (as in you're in limbo forever). I've been trying to get into the game for about 2.5hrs now, though I've relogged about 4 times. The queue always starts in the mid-7k range, will drop down to 3k-ish (the lowest its been), then jumps to 28k+ and never moves again. So it seems to me if you see your position jump to such high number you're F'd.
  • crazedrusskicrazedrusski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL, reminds me of Diablo 3, still disappointing in the game, right on release day they messed up bad... I also paid for the game, so its very frustrating.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    IF your not ingame when char arrives after 10 min you get booted for Inactivity

I wasn't in game yet... just in the queue.... do you have to be "active" in queue? I've been surfing the forums
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
    edited April 2013
    nyahahahhaahaha i am at 59454 we are in same boat lol
    konner wrote: »

hmmm.
  • zindzind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    konner wrote: »

hmmm.

Just curious, but does everyone else see their character while in queue? I haven't, I just see an empty cavern with that lovely number.
  • randusmaxamusrandusmaxamus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    games like this always start off slow. stop the QQ and wait it out.
    edited April 2013
    I can only imagine trying to quest right now.
    My in-game handle is @Ishamii and my STO/CO handle is @konner920 if you wanna add me on anything.

Characters: Ishami (GWF level 60, geared for pvp) waiting for the Ranger class to be added

Neverwinter FTW
  • warrcrimeswarrcrimes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yea i can see my toon
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    zind wrote: »
    Just curious, but does everyone else see their character while in queue? I haven't, I just see an empty cavern with that lovely number.

Same here! What? D:
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • mikeyramonemikeyramone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I gave up waiting, and to think I paid 60 bucks for this.
    edited April 2013

I think it's just after character creation, do you see your character.

Neverwinter FTW
  • nwheironwheiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm I Paid $60 for the pet / mount and early beta access.... all the product I paid for .. has been delivered :P
    edited April 2013
    i seen my character while in Que.......O.O perhaps its only your setting and nothing happen to you when your waiting time over
    games like this always start off slow. stop the QQ and wait it out.
    and u participating at QQ thread??reading is not enough for you?
  • blkcatsaywhatblkcatsaywhat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reminder: This is the release of OPEN BETA. Not a final product. Lol. Your $60 was for early access beta. Until the game releases its ALL early access beta.
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    been waiting for about a half hour. Started at about 8k in the queue. It'll jump to 46k but then jump back and when it does jump back, it's to a number lower than what I started with so I take that number to be my actual queue.

Watched it go from 46,582 (same number every time, display issue as was stated) and now it's sittin at around 2300.

So for those with fluctuating numbers, take note of the lowest number you see. More often then not when it jumps up in any way it'll be to the same number or numbers. When it jumps back down to a lower number, that's most likely you're actual queue number.
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snaeffellsjokullsnaeffellsjokull Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys, it's still in beta, have some patience. It's not like the game is going away tomorrow. :)
  • mistahseytanmistahseytan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys the last few days have been great, we all expected it was going to get silly today, just go play something else and do some crafting via the website, in a day o two everything will be awesome again!
  • reknyardreknyard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LAME LAME LAME.... you pay 60 bucks and I get to wait in line at number 7235. Really we pay 60 bucks and don't get bumped up in line. This is an easy way to take a game that is filled with win and make it a fail. This is reminding me of SWTOR and the start up fails it had.
This discussion has been closed.