test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• mythizmythiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i want a refund now this is bull****
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    elkysium wrote: »
    you spent 200

i spent 60

we both paid so neither should have to wait as long as someone who hasn't paid

doesn't matter how much, we paid period.

But you knew your pack did not contain VIP access when you purchased it. Why are you upset that you aren't getting something you didn't pay for?

If you didn't know you weren't receiving an advanced place in queues, then that is buyer error.
  • unseenskillunseenskill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Moochers.... its a f2p model idiot.
  • guthan333911guthan333911 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm honestly shocked at how the people who paid $60 for this free to play game are being treated right now. Sorta glad I haven't paid anything, and I'm not sure if I will now tbh. Though that depends on how long these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> queues last.
  • nasty187nasty187 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So you are saying that we have to spend 200$ to play your game....interesting considering i can buy an Xbox for less that that...Why make people pay for a service that we cant even use...OH here is a Dodge challenger but there is not engine it...wanna buy one...Does the person that is running the company currently get his start as a shifty used car salesman..?
  • kalystanakalystana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    Take your entitled butt down to the corner and hock it.

The queue, in order to be really and truly fair, should be whomever signs on first, to last. It shouldn't matter if you spent money or not in a game advertised as FREE TO PLAY. Also, funding came long before any "founder's packs" were advertised, otherwise game development would never have started. NO business says, "Hey, let's start making product out of our own pockets and then sell for mass profit!". Funding first, then sales, then profit.

Also, free2play player down to a couple hundred in twenty minutes, just for being patient and reading posts on the forums. :)

Edit: IN. SUCK IT, TREBEK!!!!

The ones that are feeling "entitled" are those f2p players like you that are crying "it's not fair". The rest of your post has nothing to do with anything.

So maybe stop being a little girly and suck it up yourself!
  • uberkiwiuberkiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hrmmm not overly pissed... but waited an hour in queue to go from 7000 to 0 .. and it kicked me back to the login screen

relogging again ... this is kinda crazy.. im not paying so i will deal with it.. but its one of the worst soft openings ive seen in an MMO for a long time
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nasty187 wrote: »
    So you are saying that we have to spend 200$ to play your game....interesting considering i can buy an Xbox for less that that...Why make people pay for a service that we cant even use...OH here is a Dodge challenger but there is not engine it...wanna buy one...Does the person that is running the company currently get his start as a shifty used car salesman..?
    Do you even logic? No one is forcing you to pay the 200 dollar. You can simply wait a day or so when the problem is fixed and play without paying a dime.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • mrlughmrlugh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    personaly, I think cryptic and PWI dropped the ball on this... they had to know how many people wanted to play this game, and to only put 3 servers is ridiculous. unless of course my theory is correct and they did it on purpose to give the headstarters an even bigger lead on us who couldn't afford the $200 for the HOTN pack... which is supported by the HOTN players getting queue priority. guess i'll just forget about this game for a few weeks till the rush of wannabe players dies down and i'll actualy be able to play without waiting 4+ hours in a ridiculous line that could be very easily fixed by adding 1 or 2 more servers... its not like PWI doesn't have the cash for a few extra servers you know.
  • tl73tl73 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nerd rage has me in it's grasp. I go kill in blacklight now until rage goes or until Q isn't so....long.
  • eveningshadeeveningshade Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just pretend it hasnt launched yet and this was just a test.... And do it quick so the que goes down ;)
  • sarsparilla1sarsparilla1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid 60 bucks but I totally expected a queue on 'release' day. So, anyone know if the queue starts over if you swap to an alt?
  • blzbubsixblzbubsix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First rule in business... every time you lose a customer takes 6 months to get them back.....every customer you lose to an overly long que time may come back but not for a while.. I myself am considering buying zen.. but if this stays this way.. ill revisit the mater in a few months.. maybe.
    If perfect world is wealthy enough to watch the ticking of the wallet potential tick down that is ofc their right.
    Ive been waiting for about 30 min now.. 15 more and ill prob play one of my other games.. Rift ..Eve online.. The secret world..age of Conan.. and several more.. I pay for games after I see if they are worth paying for.
    I do realize that the 52k que is a visual nerf but it still starts at 7k.. at 3k ish now or 52934 lol.
  • subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just wanna say alot of ppl in thread is acting as its the first open beta/launch the tryed out LOL

ALL THIS IS NORMAL PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mrlugh wrote: »
    personaly, I think cryptic and PWI dropped the ball on this... they had to know how many people wanted to play this game, and to only put 3 servers is ridiculous. unless of course my theory is correct and they did it on purpose to give the headstarters an even bigger lead on us who couldn't afford the $200 for the HOTN pack... which is supported by the HOTN players getting queue priority. guess i'll just forget about this game for a few weeks till the rush of wannabe players dies down and i'll actualy be able to play without waiting 4+ hours in a ridiculous line that could be very easily fixed by adding 1 or 2 more servers... its not like PWI doesn't have the cash for a few extra servers you know.
    Not really. Even the Guardians can be lvl 60 in good gear before the headstart ended, if they knew what they were doing. Majority of the $200 players arent even near 40-50.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • mhiayon2mhiayon2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thisisi wrote: »
    Chill out people, it took me a few hours to finally log in too. Just have some patience, you should have expected some complications today with the servers being flooded.

This is a terrible gamer attitude. "Chill Out!" When you release a game it is your job to make sure you have enough servers. Issues I would accept are bugs and nothing else. You don't release a pretty hyped up game and wish the servers are enough. This is a terrible way to market and release a game and gamers are so used to this that they think it's the norm. It is definitely not and gamers need to get that fact drilled into their skulls.
  • elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not upset, just stating the obvious in my view. if you paid you should get priority. regardless of how much or what pack.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid 60 bucks but I totally expected a queue on 'release' day. So, anyone know if the queue starts over if you swap to an alt?

Yes. It does if you alt hop, it does if you DC from their laggy servers.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
    edited April 2013
    Do you even logic...?If you are going to slander someone at least know how to speak some "engrish".
  • mythizmythiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    we most didnt know about the q cause none can expect it to hit 40k ... like why tha *** did we play for to be in line??
  • vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    Even if you dont alt tab the que numbers increase, its total fail.
    edited April 2013
    Great logic....
  • teslapawnsedisonteslapawnsedison Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeeeeeeeeeah 'short queue'. Gotta love this queuing system: 7700...up to 55000...down to 6800. Thanks for shafting all us Guardians, then again I guess I shouldn't have expected much different from PWI/Cryptic and their generally terrible F2P system.
  • vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    subway7850 wrote: »
    I just wanna say alot of ppl in thread is acting as its the first open beta/launch the tryed out LOL

ALL THIS IS NORMAL PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it's not.
  • karmicooziekarmicoozie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmmm.
    WoW, Aion, AoC, SWtOR, GW (before ghost queue), and RIFT ALL experienced LONG queues on opening day. I was there.
    PWE is NOT going to buy 1000 servers for game day, only to have everyone disappear 2 months from now and then they're stuck with all this hardware. ALL of the games I noted above are without waits NOW. All of which we paid for in some capacity whether it's a sub or initial software purchase.
    So, what do you do when the queue goes from 6000 to 42630? I...
    1. Cut my toenails
    2. Texted a few people
    3. Ate something
    4. Cleaned the dust off my desk
    5. Cleaned out my wallet
    6. Took a shower.

Not necessarily in that order. I got a ton done.

I can't help but notice that the people complaining the loudest seem to be those that joined the site this month or last month. Those of us who have been here since mid 2012 and before are just more patient.
  • subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    feyll wrote: »
    Yes. It does if you alt hop, it does if you DC from their laggy servers.

is it possible to get kicked out of server due to not being Active? while waiting in the queue so to say...
  • xanderhalexanderhale Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so, a 7000 long queue is approx how long for the wait folks?

Seriously?

a few hours? its gone down about 400 or so in at lesat as long as it's taken to read a couple forum threads... 5-10 min...

Its a shame that the producers don't realize the fickleness of the market... games are dime a dozen and I'm not even a paying customer yet... who are they trying to fool here?

Game Designer
    Thomas G. Hale Sr.
    Social Deviation
  • darksalvadorzdarksalvadorz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Atleast there is no Q on the forums lol. More servers running this forum alone than the entire game!
  • toggledshottoggledshot Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel that every time a "Hero of the north" cries, My queue goes down. :D
  • pocketlint440pocketlint440 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's like people are upset that they aren't being seated in first class when they only bought coach tickets. I would like to beg the Devs to lock this thread before it hits 100 pages.
This discussion has been closed.