Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    grimwolf512grimwolf512 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta: Free
    Stuck in Queue: Free
    Reading players that payed $60-$200 and feel they are entitled to better but stuck with the rest of us: PRICELESS!
  • Options
    truelokastertruelokaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    I'm sorry to say this, but we have no complain about the queue itself (it's OPEN BETA, i expected issues lol).
    BUT, just freakin tell us why Guardians of Neverwinter users have no queue privilege, because that is like messing with us all.

Agreed. We paid 60 dollars to support the game. I think ANY founder should have queue priviledges.
  • Options
    kyzerukyzeru Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    +1000

Well put sir, well put. Can i have your autograph? :p

Yes, yes you may :)
  • Options
    kilconkilcon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To all the truly moronic people out there complaining. IT IS FIRST HOURS OF RELEASE !!> If it is like this in a week THEN talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. You all need to get a box of tissue and shut your weeping holes.

Sure an HotN moron decides to talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, hey numb skull after countless MMO launches you would think that a company would know you cant launch with 3 servers and expect things to be a-okay. They need to launch more servers and they need to do it now before they hurt the game. Im position 14,514 right now for 1 server, are you friggin kidding me. A few hundred in que understandable at a launch, 10k+ is a disaster of a launch. Sugar coat it as much as you want, slap an open beta sticker over saying launch doesn't make a dang bit of difference to a gaming community.
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    GUARDIANS GET NO PRIORITY?

Is this a joke?
  • Options
    scofferscoffer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been sat in the queue for 45 minutes now and been logged out for inactivity 3 times.

I have no issue with the queue, don't really have an issue with the jumping numbers if it is just a display issue (and will be fixed). What I seem to have a problem with is staying active in the queue when the only active thing you can do is click the back button or wait.

Click back = return to login
    Wait = hang around 15 mins and then dumped back to login.
  • Options
    seansyboyseansyboy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lilideath wrote: »
    Hurrah launch day problems, although my que going up instead of down is a new one
    :confused:
    I expected typical over flooding, server crashes etc.. I guess I will do something productive in the mean time:eek:

I Like your attitude Kind Sir
  • Options
    gokaogokao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    right? I know that feeling. and omg no if they shut the game off for 4 hours these poor little kids might commit suicide or bomb PW HQ because they can not handle waiting for a game to get all the first day jitters worked out. People dont seem to understand that during the closed beta test it is hard to stress test the servers as only small select groups get into it and they never have to deal with the huge load of millions of players trying to connect at the exact same time. the only way to test this is to open the servers and let everyone try to connect then do your best to compensate and have it fixed in the quickest time possible. which i have faith they will most certainly do.

flip side I agree with your post 100% :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Im watching you! muwahhaha
  • Options
    thorbin69thorbin69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Short queue? I am number 38,ooo in line... what the hell is your definition of short? I agree with everyone else that Guardian level should have priority over the free players. Its insulting that you would take our money but treat us as freeloaders.
  • Options
    tommytwotalltommytwotall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No worries, it is beta after all..............
  • Options
    grimspankgrimspank Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've tried and tried to get into the game but have never got past the que, actually the que goes up, drastically instead of going down.. wow, what a disapointment!
  • Options
    tribeca76tribeca76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sigh...

these numbers are insane
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.bulwarkclan.net/neverwinter

A PVE Guild
  • Options
    sirrealisticsirrealistic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol Some people are just completely spoiled and feel like if they rage at something it'll magically fix itself. These are the kind of people who would hit their kids/wives if they didn't listen right away..

If they could go out and get laid that is..

i wouldent mind hitting you right now....
  • Options
    arcanekittyarcanekitty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well guess what, you don't! And that makes me feel pretty happy. Did you pay for "queue privileges?" Nope, ya didn't. So stop expecting it.
  • Options
    paulbelerian2paulbelerian2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If anyone actually clicked the "More" button on the founder packs, they'd see Hero of the North was the only one stating "VIP GAME ACCESS: When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)".. Guardian is "VIP Beta Perks including: GUARANTEED ACCESS TO ALL THREE BETA WEEKENDS - THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS" and nothing about the queue.

they edited the text... before the open beta the guardian pack includes a big VIP ACCESS
  • Options
    valhatrosvalhatros Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I went 5k to 300 sudently, maybe they fixed it?
  • Options
    aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »

Is this a joke?

Although it didn't state it on the guardian pack i agree with you :P
    Maybe the HotN member should get priority 1, then guardian gets priority 2, and the freeloaders get in whenever the hotn and guardians are in..
  • Options
    rugiewitrugiewit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i see.. u're surprised? lol? if you're trying to say that you din't expect so much interest of players.... ???? you think 5 guys from GB, 3 from poland, 6 from russia and few from other countries are interest to play this game and thats why you got only 3 servers running you treat us like a fools... sry to this 5 guys from germany....
  • Options
    zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    dtrain69 wrote: »

Is this a joke?

I am amazed at how many of the"Guardians" seem to have not bother to read about what they bought...
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1: Having a queue to log in is one thing.. I dont realy mind it...

2: Having a queue that goes up is wrong.

I didnt buy the Gardian package because was not giving ANY faster access to the game.
    Why in hell would i pay 200$ to be able to play a game ?!?!
    Did you guy ever saw a game worth 200$ !!?!?!!
    FOR AN OPEN BETA !?!

No this just make no sense to me. Congrats to yall <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that paid money to PW that cant even have there game working.
    Dont take it personal PW, i know its a lot of work to pull out a game like this and i apreciate the hard work but 200$ realy !?

NO just NO.

60$ !? Yeah, worth it, if the game was working and would let us connect....

Will i wait everyday an hours (OR MORE) to be able to play a game!? dont think so...

Personaly, if you guy would invest to make the server biger and have multiple server, would be great. Plus i KNOW for a fact you guy would make more money if people sense that if they pay, there money would go somewhere.

To make money in life, you need to spend some....

I didnt see Sony ask me to pay for my playstation so they could buy stuff to build it and now that is the reason why Sony is a whealty compagny...

thx again for the good work, for the 10 min i could play before you guy pull up that queue things up the game was amazing.

Ho yeah, to be honest, i strongly sens a queue raise to make your HOTN sale raise by the same occasion. I just hope this aint gona work :(
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    matyoomatyoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its really hurt when im listen to my friends in teamspeak while they do dungeons and they are freeloaders im really sitting here with 60$ in my A-S-S tnx
  • Options
    gokaogokao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zentucknor wrote: »
    Okay folks time to calm down. First the queue is allowing people to actually enjoy the game, without a que right now this game would be a lag fest. If they took off the queue most of you would complain about lag.

The current problem shows something good if you take the time to look, the game is drawing a lot of attention, obviously much more than they expected.

This has an obvious fix, Cryptic needs to bring up two or three more shards.

As for those complaining about the money they paid. First you should have let history teach you on your purchase, NOT A SINGLE MMO LAUNCH that has had founders options has been worth the cost. Paying as much as $200 for a game that does not exist except on paper when you bought it is just not very bright.

Now then I appreciate you spent the money and want what you paid for but you need to understand that legally they do not yet actually owe you anything, this game is a BETA not a release yet and so they cannot guarantee features or performance. Again if you did not understand that in the future do not spend money if you do not know what you are getting.

Now then let me finally say that some people here, and many MMO gamers for that matter need to take a chill pill. A BETA that is 7 hours old has an issue, who could have imagined!? This game has not been in open beta long enough to judge anything about it. If after a week we still see these issues then there is a huge problem and they need to get in gear and fix it. Day one having issues is to be expected with the turn out this game has gotten so relax and let them work on it.

BTW ANYONE who serious thought this game would NOT an issue on day one is delusional and knows nothing about MMO gaming.

all of this is very true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Im watching you! muwahhaha
  • Options
    zartanoszartanos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I remember reading something about how they had this phasing/channel tech, that would allow us to play on different channels. Or am I confusing this with another game? Anyway can't wait to try this, played D&D all my teenage years, almost always in forgotten realms. The north has always been a place ripe with danger and adventure. This queue's got more AC than a Tarrasque...
  • Options
    spillyguyspillyguy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wait i logged back off and on, ive been waiting maybe 30-50 minutes and it seems im almost in..... there still is hope just wait around a hour... Long wait times are no surprise on a F2p game on open day
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lazer1211 wrote: »
    at least you aren't at 35k, I got the $60 pack and got the shaft. I give them till thursday to fix it before i do a charge back on my card

You must be new to credit cards. You can't charge this back. Cute that you think it'll work, though.
  • Options
    paulbelerian2paulbelerian2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thorbin69 wrote: »
    Short queue? I am number 38,ooo in line... what the hell is your definition of short? I agree with everyone else that Guardian level should have priority over the free players. Its insulting that you would take our money but treat us as freeloaders.

agree, i feel dumb for paying 60$ and stay like freeloader. :/
  • Options
    ograstaograsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    That's fine....alienate the other users that still backed you and paid $60. I understand and will definitely NOT be giving you any more money after today. Thank you!

Everyone else...speak with your wallet.

Hope you can fund the game with JUST the HOTN users.

Ditto on that. Hell, I paid $80 because I didn't realize how little consideration the first $20 was going to get me. Now I got to play for two days trying to regain what I achieved during the closed beta and then I'm thrown back with the hoi polloi? A big F to that!
  • Options
    courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm getting pretty annoyed at all of you Founder players that are moaning about not receiving a priority in queue.

You definitely read what you were going to receive in that package and not in one area did it say "priority in queue".

You read what you would receive. I highly doubt that you would have shelled out that money otherwise. You have no place to ***** and moan about something you did not receive when you did not pay for it and knew you weren't going to receive it. Next thing we know you're going to be moaning about and asking for free Zen or more astral diamonds. Twats.
  • Options
    irishcarbomb39irishcarbomb39 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they edited the text... before the open beta the guardian pack includes a big VIP ACCESS

Yeah, that was in the big picture box a while back, but still clicking more and reading everything at the bottom only said weekend betas and three days early access. I didn't care to shell out an extra 140 to skip queues so I only did the 60 knowing that I'd be waiting.
  • Options
    vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Youre real number in queue is the highest number divided by the lowest number multiplied by your birth day squared by the number of times youve been disconnected plus infinity.
This discussion has been closed.