test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    cosnickscosnicks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    I agree with founders getting priority, but when I get D/C every time I load a new map it's an issue, also that iv;e been at 9235 for about 20 minutes.....
  • Options
    nohx930nohx930 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I've been in the queue for 20+ minutes now and the number has switched between 2804 and 20841; forth and back, again and again et cetera.
    So my question is: Am I moving forward in this queue or jsut standing still?
  • Options
    famousamos#6123 famousamos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What it boils down to is this. Unless you purchased a HotN pack, you will keep getting bumped down, because each time a HotN purchasers logs in, they are put ahead of you, so it is essentially a never ending cycle until enough players either A. log off the game for capacity to be less than full, or B. all HotN purchasers are in. As long as there are hoTN purchasers logging in, you won't get in.
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    VIP acces meant you got to play 5 days or something BEFORE open beta started. It has NOTHING to do with queue's.

Inform yourselfs better!

Except that that is wrong on the count that all hero of the north founders get to jump the queue. Seems $200 was the magic number.
  • Options
    lilideathlilideath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hurrah launch day problems, although my que going up instead of down is a new one
    :confused:
    I expected typical over flooding, server crashes etc.. I guess I will do something productive in the mean time:eek:
  • Options
    silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    Bought the 200$ pack hoping to avoid queue, sitting at 125 . >.>
  • Options
    fearthehydrasfearthehydras Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    drool01 wrote: »
    Is it just a code error displaying my position as 19253, and I'm really in a lower spot in the queue? Cause I really don't wanna leave queue.

Yes. My girlfriend and I have been sitting at 13k and 15k queues, respectively. She just got into game, and I just got a few seconds of it telling me I'm number 837, which I imagine is the real queue spot. It then returned to 15k. EDIT: I just got it.

Sit tight.
  • Options
    mjperkinsmjperkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1. PWE: Show some respect to your customers. Your response on this matter is disrespectful to those who can read through it.

2. They were very prepared for this... this phase of release was planned. Those who aren't patient spent $200 today.

3. I'm going to assume a similar marketing approach was used in not allowing Guardian Founder's to be prioritized over non-founders (basic F2Ps). Guardians may not have spent $200 prior to public release, but $60 is enough for this simple queue priority. The majority of us spent the past three days without our mount and companions. There needs to be a 1/2/3 order if you're going to continue this greedy behavior. I spent $60 far before release and you had plenty of time to implement adequate server capacity and I should not be treated like a F2P.

4. Karma always balances...
    Recruitment Officer for
    End Game PvE Guild
    Recruitment Status: Open; Limited
  • Options
    gokaogokao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    drillisen wrote: »
    I wish I could upvote you.
    right? me too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Im watching you! muwahhaha
  • Options
    lazer1211lazer1211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silknight wrote: »

at least you aren't at 35k, I got the $60 pack and got the shaft. I give them till thursday to fix it before i do a charge back on my card
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    silknight wrote: »
    Your in line with the other guardians, be thankful ><
  • Options
    brainus1brainus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree this is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I'm in a 20000+ que now. I paid for this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!!!
  • Options
    vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You have extra $200 floating around to give an open beta? I have a open can of pickles that you can have for $200. May or may not come with delivery.
  • Options
    darin2212darin2212 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you jump to the head of the line with all the others who jump to the head of the line.....duh..
  • Options
    kyzerukyzeru Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

You're kidding me right? Maybe some of us like to TRY a product before buying it... I mean, I'm not going to shell out thousands of dollars for a car if I don't get a chance to test drive it first.

Congrats, you paid 60 bucks, but maybe people don't want to pay for something they haven't tried yet, maybe people don't have the extra cash to throw on a game in beta...but hey, lets just act like a complete elitist f-wad.

Shelling out money for something doesn't make you better than anyone else. Get a reality check and get your head out of your ***.

As for people whining about queues... two words: OPEN BETA. If you were expecting a smooth run, you clearly don't know what a beta is about. There's ALWAYS going to be unforseen bugs, and issues... Not every game is programmed the same, nor is the netcode the same..each game has their own unique conflicts and issues...so stop saying: "They shouldn't be having this issue." If people don't want to provide a solution to the problem, then *****ing about it incessantly does nothing but annoy everyone else and the devs. Keep in mind too that Closed beta doesn't have the same number of players as an open beta.

Don't like these issues? Paid Money? Here's an idea..>WAIT< before shelling out you hard earned money... *Gasp* my common sense is tingling.
  • Options
    aarond2lodaarond2lod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zentucknor wrote: »
    okay folks time to calm down. First the queue is allowing people to actually enjoy the game, without a que right now this game would be a lag fest. If they took off the queue most of you would complain about lag.

The current problem shows something good if you take the time to look, the game is drawing a lot of attention, obviously much more than they expected.

This has an obvious fix, cryptic needs to bring up two or three more shards.

As for those complaining about the money they paid. First you should have let history teach you on your purchase, not a single mmo launch that has had founders options has been worth the cost. Paying as much as $200 for a game that does not exist except on paper when you bought it is just not very bright.

Now then i appreciate you spent the money and want what you paid for but you need to understand that legally they do not yet actually owe you anything, this game is a beta not a release yet and so they cannot guarantee features or performance. Again if you did not understand that in the future do not spend money if you do not know what you are getting.

Now then let me finally say that some people here, and many mmo gamers for that matter need to take a chill pill. A beta that is 7 hours old has an issue, who could have imagined!? This game has not been in open beta long enough to judge anything about it. If after a week we still see these issues then there is a huge problem and they need to get in gear and fix it. Day one having issues is to be expected with the turn out this game has gotten so relax and let them work on it.

Btw anyone who serious thought this game would not an issue on day one is delusional and knows nothing about mmo gaming.

tl;dr .....
  • Options
    irishcarbomb39irishcarbomb39 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If anyone actually clicked the "More" button on the founder packs, they'd see Hero of the North was the only one stating "VIP GAME ACCESS: When loads are high, jump to the head of the queue and get priority log-in access. (account unlock)".. Guardian is "VIP Beta Perks including: GUARANTEED ACCESS TO ALL THREE BETA WEEKENDS - THREE DAYS EARLY ACCESS" and nothing about the queue.
  • Options
    elvith28elvith28 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i was dying to play NW all day at work after playing for few days, just got home trying to log in there is an endless queue. amazing
  • Options
    omekk13omekk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes. My girlfriend and I have been sitting at 13k and 15k queues, respectively. She just got into game, and I just got a few seconds of it telling me I'm number 837, which I imagine is the real queue spot. It then returned to 15k. EDIT: I just got it.

Sit tight.

Are you guys hotn users or free? Gave me a bit of hope.
  • Options
    frozentothecorefrozentothecore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lucious3 wrote: »
    and whe becomes the free loader once i spend $500 in shop and you spend nothing?!

Have you spent $500? No? Then shut up.
  • Options
    windowbuttwindowbutt Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My queue counter seems to be working properly now!... so far! haha.
  • Options
    jugger989jugger989 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    azophael wrote: »
    Not released. The Beta was made public. The game is still not officially released :P

Do you really believe that it will ever be officially released? It will be in open bate for 2 years because its an excuse.
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kyzeru wrote: »
    You're kidding me right? Maybe some of us like to TRY a product before buying it... I mean, I'm not going to shell out thousands of dollars for a car if I don't get a chance to test drive it first.

Congrats, you paid 60 bucks, but maybe people don't want to pay for something they haven't tried yet, maybe people don't have the extra cash to throw on a game in beta...but hey, lets just act like a complete elitist f-wad.

Shelling out money for something doesn't make you better than anyone else. Get a reality check and get your head out of your ***.

As for people whining about queues... two words: OPEN BETA. If you were expecting a smooth run, you clearly don't know what a beta is about. There's ALWAYS going to be unforseen bugs, and issues... Not every game is programmed the same, nor is the netcode the same..each game has their own unique conflicts and issues...so stop saying: "They shouldn't be having this issue." If people don't want to provide a solution to the problem, then *****ing about it incessantly does nothing but annoy everyone else and the devs. Keep in mind too that Closed beta doesn't have the same number of players as an open beta.

Don't like these issues? Paid Money? Here's an idea..>WAIT< before shelling out you hard earned money... *Gasp* my common sense is tingling.

+1000

Well put sir, well put. Can i have your autograph? :p
  • Options
    csilecsile Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im soooo happy I read and bought the 200$ pack... :)
  • Options
    sirrealisticsirrealistic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this is a joke....
  • Options
    eugneyeugney Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Calm down i started at 8k que went to 20 k went back down to 7 k then to 20 then to 6 then to 20 then to 2 its going down it just buggs and says its 20k+ its really not just have patiance
  • Options
    acilles5acilles5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so i m in queue as 23167. waited like half and hour. it went to 3k and now back to 23167 again. Whats wrong with it?
  • Options
    courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    raaize wrote: »
    Except that that is wrong on the count that all hero of the north founders get to jump the queue. Seems $200 was the magic number.
    Surely you actually read what it was that you were paying for, correct?

When you shelled out $60 or whatever it is that you paid for Neverwinter, you definitely read what it is that you bought. You understood that you got early access, a special mount, etc, correct? Then definitely you understood that you didn't pay for a jump in queue. Pay attention to what you pay for, and don't moan about it like some elitest jerk when you don't receive what you didn't pay for.
  • Options
    shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Lol Some people are just completely spoiled and feel like if they rage at something it'll magically fix itself. These are the kind of people who would hit their kids/wives if they didn't listen right away..

If they could go out and get laid that is..
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • Options
    vincenoirvincenoir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dont mind waiting a while to get in but after waiting for 15 minutes at about 3500 then sudenly to booted to 17k thats a joke
This discussion has been closed.