test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• beaversonfirebeaversonfire Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please help me

After I log in and click play, the game doesnt load. Been like this for ****ing hours now, Im so fed up :c
  • hellskarhellskar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cannot load launcher
  • neogambit#7911 neogambit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Relax folks, there's a reason its called BETA. Earlier when I was logged in, the game started lagging excessively once it was opened up to everybody else, so the servers are definitely getting the stress test they need. Yes, I know you are all excited to start playing, and yes, it is as awesome as everybody says, but don't trash the game until AFTER Beta. I'm sure the devs are working frantically to try and get things up and running.
  • beaversonfirebeaversonfire Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Soz double post
  • geololgeolol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I managed yo play for an 1 hour or so....then the launcher tried to update and it keeps saying the the server is timeout or something like that....
  • juliobrutal1juliobrutal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I expect to be able to at least enjoy the game in the holiday tomorrow (may 1st, work day).
  • geololgeolol Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can't play because the launcher fails to patch.....I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • demtri80demtri80 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Had to reload launcher 3 times before it would allow me to hit the queue
  • thetisch77thetisch77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wish i could play, logged in created character now have to wait in queue line that goes up and down from 1400 to 8000 and continues not letting me in or getting any closer to the front of the queue line.
  • onur666onur666 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how can i update...
  • rokkit71rokkit71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    romon195 wrote: »
    ok so as soon as the game is suppose to b playable by all it crashed nice job pwe and cryptic after we all waited 5 days so that your founder friends could enjoy it before others and now this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> happened shame on you if you r going to do something atleast do it right or not at all

Founder friends? I spent my own hard earned money so I could play it early. If you didn't pay for it then you have no right to whine.
  • hyuohmaruhyuohmaru Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why does it keep saying Quoate something probably mispelled but yeah it says Quoate and then numbers in the thousands and it wont let me get thru the game, Im thinking too many people but it was only in thousands so not sure
  • hakobphakobp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was also getting the not connecting to sever issue but after trying a lot it finally started patching.
  • borntotankborntotank Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks am in :)
    edited April 2013
    No I got thru the game and everything I was getting on my level 3 character and it just said that Quo thing with like 3740 number and sent me back to log in screen, log in and it just kept repeating
  • borntotankborntotank Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same here 14095 number :(
  • hakobphakobp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guys what are shards are they servers or just channels that you can switch between, and if they are servers is your character bound to it?
  • spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol! That would be "Queue".

look at it like this.... there is a line up to get on an awesome rollercoaster. You're 3740th in line, and you are 14095th. The worst thing you can do is log out.... it will be like getting kicked to the back of the line.

Best advice would be to go get a bit to eat, maybe exercise, grab a beer and come back. From the looks of it, its letting in about 1000 people every 10 minutes or so.
    edited April 2013
    Im sorry its called Queue Position and it doesnt take me no where and when I press back and just takes me to log in screen'
    edited April 2013
    Oh **** thanks man im sorry for the mistake and annoyance lol, Imma go smoke a blunt and hope I get in soon
  • cutechcutech Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ugwf want smash!
  • spintimalli890spintimalli890 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well my 2096 queue position just jumped to 6900 so im not sure what's up
  • butttttttbuttttttt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mine just went to 12000 too... strange EDIT: and back down again! lucky!

guess i'll just vape a bowl and watch the numbers go by
  • youshoyousho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not the only one in a queue because it says i'm in place 2334, just jumped down from 11 000 something (bug?).
    I was wondering if there is going to be a queue for much longer? And in the future?
    Cause if so, I will have to spend more time waiting than actually playing.
    Why I'm even writing is because I really, really, really like playing this game and I would really want to play it.
  • saintcharlezsaintcharlez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    18,323 que line? wtf is this? I am so glad I did not buy this game... get more servers cheapo's... you're losing players and money kids
  • nikkieguynikkieguy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am new to the game trying to log in was able to log in but the queue is a long wait i know they said the queue number is a display problem but come on now i have been waiting for 20 minutes to log in was able to create a character but now I'm waiting in line.
  • xwulfgarxwulfgar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When I launch the launcher from the Neverwinter shortcut, I get the following:

"Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time."

Which after a while throws a runtime exception:

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

Any ideas?
  • undreadillundreadill Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    xwulfgar wrote: »
    When I launch the launcher from the Neverwinter shortcut, I get the following:

"Trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting 1 time."

Which after a while throws a runtime exception:

"The patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function"

Any ideas?

I had the same problem, but I kept trying and eventually got it to load. My problem now is the 16k+ queue line that isn't changing. :/
  • synful69synful69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cant get in to play the game I guess they are not worried about new players wanting to play the game, bad for business.....
  • saintcharlezsaintcharlez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine que jumped up to 22k+ and is not moving... Good job PerfectWorld ruined another great game ><
This discussion has been closed.