test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Open Beta is now live. Log in and play now!

Comments

• beaversonfirebeaversonfire Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why doesnt the game load after I click play from the launcher
  • tefrontefron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i try 2 but not work for me also!! so ill run the game without the client and load it but it say to me conection to account server timed out ........
  • ceniebabyceniebaby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    timurids wrote: »
    Again...another game that can not handle the load at launch.

If I was smarter I could make some money selling launch services to game publishers. Seems none of them can make it work on launch day.

"launch services". You truly are dumb.
    Cenie@ceniebaby - Dragon - Cleric - Member of Siren
  • narkolethicsnarkolethics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    at patching step, got the error "Unable to start game cliente: Windows erro code 0(while attemting to format, received error code 15100).

If i click on the play button the error code become "1505"
  • stinger1844stinger1844 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ceniebaby wrote: »
    "launch services". You truly are dumb.

dont be rude, I would like to see you develop a game that runs smoothly, especially with the amount of players trying to log in at once there are going to be little mishaps and errors. Just wait a couple of hours and I am sure they will fix it. I was able to log in just fine. Be patient
  • c2kdrummerc2kdrummer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I try to login from the launcher and it closes and brings up a IE window that says HTTP Error 403 Forbidden. Has anyone figured out how to solve this?
    edited April 2013
    I went to options and turned on fast launch, but when I log in it still doesnt open the game. Whats wrong?
  • nikkitawittanikkitawitta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm stuck at Tried Connecting and said it was in a state of no response. -.-
  • fyllisfyllis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well... I finally was able to get into the game. Now I will be leaving for a week or more.

I understand lag and graphics errors upon startup of a new game, however I cannot understand why the "Shards" that PWE/C set up are running are permitting consistent rewinds of the characters. These rewinds go from a few feet to the whole zone. Makes it a bit hard to do much of anything.

Enjoy the game for those who can play, I'll be back when PWE/C nerfs STO.
  • egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is called...normal launch day 'working as intended'.

Not enough servers...too much load....don't worry you can't actually play in-game either...everyone has 1200+ ping.
  • rydorickrydorick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The game keeps kicking me back and forth and my character keeps running even though i'm not holding the run key. Are there going to be updates in the future to fix this problem?
  • egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is also why the game will be doomed.

Bad launch = bad PR...TONS of lost players.
  • luramarisluramaris Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    anyone else still having issues logging in? keep getting patcher error-" the patch client got a message while it was in a state with no response function" I've restarted the computer, the wireless card and nothing : /
  • bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Don't understand why they wouldn't be prepared for a huge amount of people trying the game out today.
  • raiden451raiden451 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Open Beta is now live and available for all players! Are you ready to log in and explore the Forgotten Realms?

What are you most excited about? Leave us a comment and we'll see you in game!

I would love to continue my adventure in the world of neverwinter, unfortunately you guys did not properly prepare for the load on the servers and all my character does is rubber band all over the world and the game is unplayable. One would think that a company like Perfect World(loosely titled) would of been better prepared for this.
    edited April 2013
    So what the **** is going on? Why is it that after I log in, and click play, nothing loads? I uninstalled and reinstalled, but its still not opening after I log in and click playy. Its so frustrating -.-
  • immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Don't bother uninstalling and reloading, its them not you. Just relax and be patient they'll get it sorted out.

@Egoboosted the game isnt "Launched" its in BETA...that may be an excuse title but still a legitimate claim...beta.

This just gives me more time to spend running my tanks in WoT :)
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • mehdi6540mehdi6540 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ya there alote of people trying to log in that why you can't enter
  • maoronnymaoronny Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi all!! i suspect there are some problems with the large amount of people who want to become a hero in Forgotten Realms?!?!? :-D i've just played for an hour after the launch of OB and I like NWO sooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
    for those who lost reason :rolleyes: keep patience and remember this is an Open Beta and it's completely free!!!!! ;)
    so thanks a lot guys for your work and.... keep working hard on restart servers!!!!!!
    see u in game!!! :cool:
  • viuneviune Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still getting no response from launcher update. Thought this was fixed. Still waiting.
  • ciccio84ciccio84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have a problem I click on the icon and the game stops after a few seconds all'autopatch the lancer and tells me that there an error and can not continue answer soon
  • gregordarkthanegregordarkthane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Three days of fun and now I can barely move three feet without moving ten back. It's an open beta so you have to figure out your limits and fix some issues, I get that. But with this inordinate ammount of lag, it's time for a serious reset I think...
  • thor0dinsonthor0dinson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I've been trying to keep track this morning and I didn't really want to read the whole thread. The game was down, but now its back up, and its lagging to bad to play? Well, when I try to open the launcher it says "Trying to update the patcher." Another screen pops up and says unable to make a connection, is it just my launcher or is this where we are at right now?
  • halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just installed game..and seems launcher is down atm ?? or do i need to assign the game to some specific port ?
  • spearhawk2013spearhawk2013 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    smooth beta launch, not even able to log in :)
  • halfmeadhalfmead Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ok, found the new .exe file they asked us to put in instead..that worked..
  • heilerahalfelvenheilerahalfelven Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. Still not able to even get bast the patcher error.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2013
  • viuneviune Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where is the mention of the new .exe file?

Still can't get the launcher to open.
  • rysilsilverleafrysilsilverleaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting the same error and now The patcher doesn't even fully load before crashing....any word on when we actually get to play again?
This discussion has been closed.