Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    sdeaconsdeacon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Thing is, if you'd looked at the benefits of the various founder levels, you'd have seen that VIP access wasn't there for Guardians.
  • Options
    stwhmstwhm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Am I the only that actually read what was included in each pack before making my purchase?
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    demonical3 wrote: »
    i cant even access the launcher... because it simply fails to launch.. heh. It keeps trying to update the launcher and i either get "Patchclient got a message while it was in a state with no response function" or the other one wich tells me to check my internet connection...

Please post that issue here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?162831-Launcher-issues-Updated-here. We have solutions in place for many launcher issues.
  • Options
    misterbourbonmisterbourbon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Started at 1317. Got up to get some water, sit back down and I'm at 2858.

Queues are supposed to go down, not up, FYI.

Oh this is rich.

I'm sitting here reading through threads and such, watching the queue tick down. 1600....1100....it's going pretty good.

I get to 899, then bam. Back to 2858, which was exactly where I was about 10 minutes ago.

I just checked before I clicked Quick Reply, and I'm back down to like 760something.

Numbers are hard.
  • Options
    thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Actually, no, the servers have been having issues all day. I tried logging into the game at around 11:15 am central time. I kept getting white screen errors so no, you can't call bs on that tyvm. Just calm down and have patience.
  • Options
    egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    grtaylor wrote: »
    Odd that you are mad about this... has been stated in the packs that this was the case since they started... Oh well. Need something to ***** about I guess.

It's more the fact that it's unlikely that there's 20,000 HOTN. My queue has gone up over 20,000 points. Again, I call bs.
  • Options
    morteonmorteon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So... after going and doing errands and coming back to find the "que" solution...

Which as a $60 founder I am EXTREMELY unhappy that we dont get some kind of nod or support...

The que trickles down from 4k to 2k.. to 1k...to 500..to 150.....and bumps me back to 4k?

What.. is this?

This is the game I paid $60 to support?

Really?
  • Options
    mbudzimbudzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So let me get this straight...I payed 60$ and I get thrown into the same queue with those who are here for free? Not only that but while sitting her my queue went from 1654 to over 3000!!! In DC universe, those who have payed money into the game get a shorter queue, and that's if they pay ANYTHING even if its super small from the shop, they get preference.
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    They changed the http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/ page, again. It used to clearly show "VIP" for both Heroes and Guardians on the slot that says "This pack contains X more items."
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    When you bought the Guardian Pack, did you not read what was in it? At no point did they ever advertise that Guardians of the North would get priority access. They're not alienating anyone, you got exactly what you paid for.

In packs descriptions there was nothing written about QUEUES lol and since both packs are FOUNDERS they should both get priority, hotn 1st and gow 2nd
  • Options
    icanbankai92icanbankai92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I payed for it and have to be in queue with the "i play free to play" peeps? Really? Where does this makes sense. Position is over 9000, holy. Do something about it. ASAP
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This server yoyoing is just funny now. Surely Cryptic should have a basic understanding of math, right?
  • Options
    daed76daed76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    duh it's another ploy to make you buy the hero pack..dunno why they won't just open more servers...3 was way too little.. :mad:
  • Options
    egoboostedegoboosted Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    When you bought the Guardian Pack, did you not read what was in it? At no point did they ever advertise that Guardians of the North would get priority access. They're not alienating anyone, you got exactly what you paid for.

Actually...intentionally limiting the servers to try and get more money is bad business, plain and simple. Like I said...it's fine. There will be QUITE a few of us that won't be giving them any more money.
  • Options
    erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    daed76 wrote: »
    duh it's another ploy to make you buy the hero pack..dunno why they won't just open more servers...3 was way too little.. :mad:

And they're gonna merge them up with Launch.
  • Options
    mirceapuimirceapui Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hope for EU server
  • Options
    narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you ever considered that they need to test the capacity and they may possibly raise the capacity or lower it and add more servers to fit as it goes, this is beta and that is part of what beta is for. Also it is smart for them not to go opening 200 shards just to have a bunch of people quit and a ton of dead servers, then have to deal with the server merging issues. Would you rather have a queue the first day of open beta, and the proper amount of servers on official launch, or would you rather end up playing on a server with nobody to play with?
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I still cant even get past patching I have done everything sugested I don't get ANY errors it just says patching the cancel button appears but that's it nothing else happens.
  • Options
    strootzstrootz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bad show for guardians founders tbh. We paid for the game and should not be in the queue behind f2p people.

I understand it's launch day but i pay 50 pound (****ty $ conversion + tax ) not to sit in a queue with 12.000 people that paid not a penny in front of me.

Maybe you could give guardian prio for a week also. Feels kinda unfair
  • Options
    feyllfeyll Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is stupid. Guardians shouldn't be stuck in the same line as freeloaders. I wasted 60 bucks to stare at a rising number.
    Critics breed growth, apologists (fanboys) breed stagnation.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Only makes sense...that it's a play for money. That's why they're doing "open beta" instead of launching it so that they can still rationalize selling the "Founders Packs".
  • Options
    kinghissskinghisss Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow, if this is the sort of attitude free players get, maybe we would be better off not playing and go spend money elsewhere.
  • Options
    misterbourbonmisterbourbon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm 100% sure the numbers being displayed are arbitrary and only tangentially related to one's queue position. Mine has jumped 4 times in less than 10 minutes from random numbers up to the same spot at 2858. My lowest number is around 300, so I'm going to assume that's where I'm actually at.

This is a pretty good troll PW. Good work.
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    daed76 wrote: »

Oh, but they have amazing server tech, it's superduper! I mean "soon" we're all going to be on one server when they merge them. Because their amazing new server tech can handle all these people no problem...

[/sarcasm]
  • Options
    tls44tls44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Total waste of 60$
  • Options
    mbudzimbudzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure. However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

Real nice, I payed 60$ doesn't that mean I should be in line right behind the Heroes of the North? Stands to reason no?
  • Options
    beruskooberuskoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Restarting server in 10minutes*
    - Ok let's logout then -
    *NEVERMIND, NO NEED TO RESTART, SORRY SON ENJOY YOUR 3000 QUEUE*

/rage off
  • Options
    vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I want my money back as well if I am going to have to wait in line as a founder that makes being a founder pointless as hell.
  • Options
    heathenhammer9heathenhammer9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    egoboosted wrote: »
    Oh right....so now VIP will randomly include a variety of things that weren't outlined previously. That's not only shady but it's bad business.

Like I said...vote with your wallet. This will become an exclusively free game for me now.

Actually, no. The VIP access that has been posted on the Hero's pack from DAY ONE of the founders pack release clearly says it grants priority log in when there's a queue...it's been outlined since the very beginning, nothing shady about it.
  • Options
    origionaljpmamaorigionaljpmama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My founders queue position went from 2114 to 5008 WTF????
This discussion has been closed.