test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    keeeylukeeeylu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sry for my bad english but on german site i cant log in. So i have buy a Founder pack for 55.99euro ,money was taken , on my account is " Transaktion complete " , but after transaktion i have need to do this:

"

Your Display/Forum Name (or “Handle”) does not exist or is already associated with an existing account. Please choose another Display Name, enter it in the field below and click “SUBMIT.”

A “Display Name” is your unique name as it appears in-game and to the community.
    Your Account Name will continue to be used for login and for all account-level transactions."

Every time when i was writing someone nick got i problem with " This nick exist already " or just " Error occured "

On my email ofc i have information , transaktion ID etc.

But i cant just reedem pack.
  • Options
    occeloccel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im still waiting on My Guardian Pack bonuses that i still havent received yet. I have left 3 tickets and still the problem isn't resolved. Im lvl 24 without a mount.
  • Options
    occeloccel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    when did the patch happen?
  • Options
    gauntlgrym001gauntlgrym001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is it worth the money? And does that mean when the game goes live only Heroes of the North can play drow? Or is that only in beta?
  • Options
    zkitzor123zkitzor123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Im still unable to get "display name" aka completing this ****. I was not able to play any of the 3-day headstart. The game was overpriced for 15$. Im not able to get guardian pack items ingame. Please respond admin/gms/devs/etc
  • Options
    gerunksgerunks Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi, this might be a really silly question but I better ask before spending $200+

If I buy any of the founder's pack will it be available when the full game comes out, or it will only work at the BETA phases?

Tks.
    ImageProxy.mvc?bicild=&canary=ynEumpxo0z11usDOCvypAJe%2bUXHnQmMS%2bapV8wtqlxQ%3d0&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.email.perfectworld.com%2flib%2ffec216717c6d0778%2fm%2f3%2fNW_Hero_main_trigger_EN.jpg
  • Options
    maxtradamusmaxtradamus Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    deleted. //10chars
  • Options
    draganuffdraganuff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not received my mount nor my companion on the account. raised a ticket over 36 hours ago reporting the problem.
  • Options
    captncarelesscaptncareless Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My characters were wiped after patch? Is this as intended?
  • Options
    miyatzimiyatzi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey

I just bought Hero of the North Founder's Pack today, still missing items and the founder title in game, so I asume somthing is not right. Perhaps there is a conflict with the open beta?
  • Options
    metesametesa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i dont have my founders pack and i paid for it what to do?
  • Options
    scorponok24scorponok24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea i missing things as well...i got a package in the mail but no mount or wolf in it...so when do one get those? and i thought you got a ingame title as well called founder..i got the guardian pack.
  • Options
    disneffadisneffa Member Posts: 36
    edited April 2013
    idk but this founder thing cracks me up its 200$ but its worth 700$ who in the world came up with this some little virtual
    stuff worth 700$ bahahahaha is this a late april fools joke?
  • Options
    dognamedjimdognamedjim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    no diamonds from my pack
  • Options
    scorponok24scorponok24 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i had to click the store icon on top it was blinking and then it showed i had gems ready for me...pressed collect or what the button was and then i had it in my pack...but the other stuff hasnt appeared..just some dye and fireworks..
  • Options
    jaddaljaddal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Where is my in game stuff?

My main never received the "mount" email. My alt received it, but not my main. Please check your logs and send my main the proper email.

Thanks.
  • Options
    izbanizban Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Have you tried going to the founders merchant just beyond the npc you get the peasant clothes from at the beginning and clicking on him to get your gear? there is also a tab for claiming items you did not claim yet I believe...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Hey Guys, the patch last night should have fixed the no items issue.

So to those still experiencing it please do this:

1) Complete Rags to Riches.
    2) Check the courier. He might have them.
    3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel near Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.

Let us know if it still isn't working but the issue of not getting them should have been fixed last night. :)

I've still done a TON of cleaning to do on the forums. I'll read through the rest in a bit. Feel free to post again though and I'll take a look at it as soon as I get back to this thread.
  • Options
    vinunleadedvinunleaded Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    To bad there is a 50000+ person que that resets if you alt-tab or minimize to do anything other than stare at a que screen.
  • Options
    fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Everything is good now.
  • Options
    ashenor21ashenor21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bought 200 package no title yet and looking for in game stuff still, like pet and mounts.
  • Options
    sierra0668sierra0668 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, I see my adventurer's pack in my inventory, but no small bag of holding ot amulet of protection. Are they in the chest that's locked until level 5 also?
  • Options
    ashenor21ashenor21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bag is at the founders merchant when you get to the first town, hit your map to find it.
  • Options
    k1ngcartmank1ngcartman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nvm i got it
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    For those still claiming to not have items, have you tried doing this yet?
    The patch last night should have fixed the no items issue.

So to those still experiencing it please do this:

1) Complete Rags to Riches.
    2) Check the courier. He might have them.
    3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel near Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.
  • Options
    jtmob4211jtmob4211 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    question when i launch game after i finally got it to launch i get attacked with advertisement websites and cant close them they just keep popping up has anyone else had this issue it uses my Firefox to open different pages all advertisements
  • Options
    jsewelljsewell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just realized that I never received my Adventurer's Helper Pack. I have all of the other items, but never got a pack containing a Health Stone, etc. I'm currently level 40 if it is a level received item.
  • Options
    adaireanadairean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did the steps requested and I've received all my items excluding the 600,000 astral diamonds, I have 1.5k from a quest i did and that's it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    jtmob4211 wrote: »
    question when i launch game after i finally got it to launch i get attacked with advertisement websites and cant close them they just keep popping up has anyone else had this issue it uses my Firefox to open different pages all advertisements

That's not the game doing that. I haven't the slightest idea what could be doing it but Neverwinter isn't.

jsewell wrote: »
    I just realized that I never received my Adventurer's Helper Pack. I have all of the other items, but never got a pack containing a Health Stone, etc. I'm currently level 40 if it is a level received item.

It's not at the Founder's Agent?

adairean wrote: »
    Did the steps requested and I've received all my items excluding the 600,000 astral diamonds, I have 1.5k from a quest i did and that's it.

Look at the shining gold icon on the top of the screen.
    It should be annoying the heck out of you like it does to me. Not sure how so many of you miss it. Haha.
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm reporting that I want to give you guys $200.00 but you won't let me. Other than that I'm enjoying the open beta. :) Take my money... PLEASE!
This discussion has been closed.