test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    error5013error5013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thraxys wrote: »
    I patched 2 hours before crash and cannot get in...so she's just lucky

:( she can even log out - switch chars log in again with no troubles... she just created 2 chars and played them through the tutorial.
    If thats pure luck... HATE!
  • Options
    pinkysansbrainpinkysansbrain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    steampunky wrote: »
    So the Launcher just opened Internet Explorer and immediately downloaded malware to my computer.

What the heck?

-Rachel-

I highly doubt this.
  • Options
    jasper2687jasper2687 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Thank you for everyone who is staying positive here. I know it is tough to get all pumped for the game but to get stuck here at login.

I promise you we have everyone we can working on it at the moment and we will get you all in as soon as we possibly can.

<3
    Trying to stay positive but it is a little annoying to have to pay for a founder's pack and not be able to play.
  • Options
    realmimerrealmimer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "STO is working just fine "

Well, if you do not log out taking a break while installing Neverwinter,
    and then try to log back in ;(
    As me.
    Launchers share server, so STO has a white loading screen also ...
    If you don't stand for something, you fall for anything!
    Mimer d'Pilgrim - est. 1995 with Meridian 59
  • Options
    spittfyre72spittfyre72 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for letting us know! :)
  • Options
    mystyk2mystyk2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    this is a shame from them seriously who care prob always happen on first day they have lauch so many game by now they should know all those issue and be rdy for them ... no excuse for a compagnie that released so many mmo ...
  • Options
    cyberbitus1cyberbitus1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to WoW!

ah,... sorry - wrong forum.
  • Options
    eliasmeeliasme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ohmagerd, i hope this will be fixed soon, i've been waiting for this game for so long and now right at the launch , seriously?
  • Options
    scooter1779scooter1779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ho .... hum
  • Options
    gamergrampsgamergramps Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sure glad I didn't buy into that "VIP" early access thingy! ;) $cha-ching! :(
  • Options
    foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    neverhopp wrote: »
    Rift had login issues for days after LAUNCH, not open beta.. even the closed beta evets had some issues.

Rift had issues for SOME people... I didnt have a single problem. I dont remember TSWs launch, so I cant comment on it.
  • Options
    vexedeamonvexedeamon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    <3 im just watching films while i wait to login, being a avid gamer, i have waited hours for my games to b playable.

keep up the good work Cryptic!
  • Options
    aaron92232aaron92232 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just to clear some confusion and troll comments, some people are already in game including free accounts this is due to the servers being open early. So if you logged in before 5pm gmt (massive rush) I just hope you dont disconnect. Its only the account auth server that is down. ^^
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am just really happy I can Q up my professions via the gateway during all this :D that does make me happy!
  • Options
    mndfreezemndfreeze Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a UNIX and Windows Web Engineer and administrator. Let me have some access and I'll get this shizzle up and running!
  • Options
    moriaelinimoriaelini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    allnutty wrote: »
    wow that actually worked for me. But alas i still couldn't log into the account server from the title screen. probably still down.

They posted a message on Facebook about the launcher bypassing: "Please note that if you've tried to bypass the Launcher with gameclient.exe, you'll receive an Account Error timeout. But we'll have a fix for the Launcher soon!"
  • Options
    gevauldingevauldin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eliasme wrote: »
    Ohmagerd, i hope this will be fixed soon, i've been waiting for this game for so long and now right at the launch , seriously?

no were all just messing with you everyone else here has managed to log in....
    ...play through the pain...
  • Options
    lejenawasmoczemlejenawasmoczem Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 hours later... still nothing
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    realmimer wrote: »
    "STO is working just fine "

Well, if you do not log out taking a break while installing Neverwinter,
    and then try to log back in ;(
    As me.
    Launchers share server, so STO has a white loading screen also ...

Same here.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited April 2013
    I fully expected this to happen. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a smooth launch day for an MMO.

See yall in game soon.
  • Options
    tietiebittietiebit Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I actually got the full loaded launcher up running with login screen and everything, but i still get the cryptic error, i guess this means less stressed servers. Anyway, keep up the good work devs!

Cheers,
  • Options
    lexinialilexiniali Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *patiently waits, knows the wait is worth it* :)
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    Launcher comes up for me but I get an application error crash when I submit uname/pword.

Anyone else?
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    gair22gair22 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Update 3: The issues are related to the web server that hosts the Launcher page. We're working on a redirect and it should be fixed soon.

Just give us an IP so I can change my hosts file. Thanks.
  • Options
    ikabikabegoikabikabego Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can you tell us approximately how much time will it take
  • Options
    rpg141rpg141 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I could log in a minute ago, but then it crashed and a message appeared ˝What happened during the crash˝, or something like that, and I taught ˝Well, I was clipping my toe nails˝. I started the launcher again, and guess what WHITE SCREEN IS BACK!
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gasai0yuno wrote: »
    All these white-knighting ******s calling everyone "kids" are just as bad as the people *****ing. Honestly, worse for thinking people wouldn't ***** about something like this regardless of feeling entitled or not.

Well, truth be told, they are correct.. People need to sit back and realize this is , however annoying it may be , just a game. And a free game at that (except for the ones that paid for founder pack, they are a bit screwed now but that'll pass) . Like i said, It's just a game. relax, take a cup of coffee and wait it out.

There really is no point in spamming the login servers or the forums with rage posts (as the kiddo's usually do) about how bad things are and how good other mmo launches were (which they werent) , that's all b*llsh*t.

Now, back to waiting :)
  • Options
    beeydebeeyde Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The launcher load for me but i when i click log in buttno nothing happends
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Those of you who're just starting today, stick with it this is an amazing game and worth the wait ^^

Indeed correct. One of the better MMOs out there.
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    tengiietengiie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jasper2687 wrote: »
    Trying to stay positive but it is a little annoying to have to pay for a founder's pack and not be able to play.

Atleast we dont have to que with the rest when it gets back up :)
This discussion has been closed.