What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    teafaceteaface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the white page and nothing working? you mean? lol if so im glad its not just me i was thinking WTF i was just playing!
  • Options
    gevauldingevauldin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    steelpulse wrote: »
    I never lie, I'm in, just kept trying till it finally worked.

im just messing with you, my meds have kicked in, percocet is a hell of a drug...
    ...play through the pain...
  • Options
    xtronalxtronal Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im going to play with myself instead of playing the game.. hoping that I will be able to log into the game after Im done :rolleyes:
  • Options
    shaudrashaudra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, it gave me the logon screen a couple of times then crashed after hitting logon button.
    shautrusig.jpg
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol hes funny rofl
  • Options
    chocostrawbewwychocostrawbewwy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    those of u that already have characters made, u can craft using this site as u wait
    http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Meh...I was worried this would happen.

Life...it...goes on...
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    llamaskater90llamaskater90 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This!!!!!!
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here. Launcher page came up correctly, but crashes after pressing the login button.

Not nagging here, just a update from my side :)
  • Options
    zekeschuzekeschu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got in! NO JOKE HERE seriously
  • Options
    realsk2011realsk2011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Launcher isnt the only issue - if you managed to patch earlier, and you direct-launch gameclient.exe - it times out when connecting to the account server.
    9.jpg
  • Options
    mappyislove11mappyislove11 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that's good news then! can't wait to play
  • Options
    adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    xindae wrote: »
    Looks like the launcher crash is affecting all Perfect World games, I can't get into Champions Online either getting the same launcher error and I have that game in Steam. So apparently all their games are on the same launch site.

This was really a brain dead fireable move. How do you link the launcher to other games? How could you not know something bad might happen to at least isolate the launcher? I would be so pissed if I actually played the other games.
  • Options
    nemesis0807nemesis0807 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're going to QA (internally test) another update to the launcher. Hold tight - it's close!

thank you for your efforts.. just managed to login n creating character... to the rest... keep trying
  • Options
    narkolethicsnarkolethics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    syxxpacs wrote: »

i got on that link, and i saw my login credentialas on the address bar...was that a hack?
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nothing needs to be reinstalled or moved. When it's resolved, you just need to open the launcher, log in, and play.

So pretty much just keep trying or does that jack stuff up also, right now that is what I am doing.
  • Options
    piipehhhpiipehhh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 1m

Update: we have fix for the Launcher issues and are currently testing it!
  • Options
    pyrochistpyrochist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The amount of complaining in this thread is pretty hilarious.
    If you didn't expect this you're either new to the genre or in denial.
    "Oh, you'd think they'd expect this blah blah blah"
    You can never truly tell how a server or host is going to respond to a flood of users' access, especially with numbers in the tens of thousands.
    The merit of a company is measured on how fast they're able to respond to something like this and fix it, while keeping supporters and fans informed. As far as I can see, they're doing what they can, and keeping a word out.
    Besides, complain all you want, it won't make it come up any faster...
  • Options
    amo86amo86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :D Yaaaayyyy
  • Options
    gesimusgesimus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As long as communication is going both ways. That is the key...Good Communication. Thank You Guys.
  • Options
    lifenuggetslifenuggets Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Should of bought mudkips! They always forget the mudkips.
  • Options
    jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    marokkrell wrote: »
    Star Trek Online is having the same issues with the launcher. Cryptic posted on there forums that all of PW games is having issues. I don't know if this makes yall feel any better that its not just Neverwinter.

I don't know what PW games are having issues, but rusty hearts and perfect world are working just fine right now.
    IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
    [SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This is what i get for switching characters. *sigh*
    Would have been nice if the game didn't take you to login in screen every time you switch!

All that unnecessary login traffic doesn't help!
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    dharzhooldharzhool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    those of u that already have characters made, u can craft using this site as u wait
    http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/

Well.....sort of.... the first character you create... you can't access via gateway. Was like that in beta and is still like that. But all subsequent toons you can access via gateway.....
  • Options
    cullodenculloden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea same thing is happening to me as well.:mad:
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013
    I have a bud that sub contracts for a QA company in Montreal, you might want to give them a call. QA is all they do.
  • Options
    mirtulmirtul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay I am in .. love to everyone working to fix this....
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Double post... EDIT.
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    cellarrat33cellarrat33 Member Posts: 399 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Which is funny because NWO and STO got notification of what was happening.

Champions Online (CO)... nada.

CellarRat33 :: formerly Bsquared

"The great thing about glory unending is that it's dirt cheap!" - Tateklys
    From the Adventures of Thundrax (canadascott)
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Ahhhhh . I posted i got in it did a patch but still having the same issue whitescreen launcher. Also if i run the gameclient.exe i never get to log in something about the account server.

AhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhh

Lol
This discussion has been closed.