What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Launcher issues - Read the first post for solutions

Comments

• Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It will get fixed, I hope the people working to fix this know nothing of what is being said here. That kind of stress is unneeded, some customer that wants to QQ up a storm dont help things. If you have something that might help others get it of find a way to do it that would be helpful.
  • Options
    neverhoppneverhopp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rift had issues for SOME people... I didnt have a single problem. I dont remember TSWs launch, so I cant comment on it.

Rift had issues for everyone who logged out while not playing instead of autorunning into a wall to avoid getting kicked out.
  • Options
    chocostrawbewwychocostrawbewwy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4
    edited April 2013
    i wonder how many ppl are spamming launcher as they type here :P
  • Options
    misadarmisadar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a UNIX and Windows Web Engineer and administrator. Let me have some access and I'll get this shizzle up and running!

Yeah, I'm sure they don't have techs...
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    tomalusstomaluss Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1 hour and 45 minutes of retrying to login, and my friends play for 1 hour and 45 mins already.
  • Options
    divinebossdivineboss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Thank you for everyone who is staying positive here. I know it is tough to get all pumped for the game but to get stuck here at login.

I promise you we have everyone we can working on it at the moment and we will get you all in as soon as we possibly can.

<3
    Hey bro, maybe you can off servers? Because some people cant connect! And another play as well,because they are too lucky. Is it ok? Im mad. We cant connect to the game(launcher) because of your fault. Maybe you off servers and when you eliminate trouble you can ON it and we will play like all people!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    falcor13falcor13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is really pathetic. Total failure here.
  • Options
    ltgeneltgene Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Torchlight II working fine
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have class in 45 min anyway :)
  • Options
    acheat55acheat55 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    so umm its been like 2 hours from the supposed launch... any Dev's have a update for us on this please =) Thanks =)
  • Options
    vornado71vornado71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2013
    fix it fix it fix it.....

Oh and try not saving money on a cut rate web-hosting service on launch day....kthx
  • Options
    sadysta11sadysta11 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Except everyone who has tried bypassing the launcher gets a error and as the devs and the like have said in response 'bypassing the launcher will always result in time out errors."

So that mean that htis game has double login system
    first you need to log in from pop - up laucher and then again log in to game
    That means that there are 2 logon serwers - probably one from PWI and one from Cryptic
    And most probably issue with logon serwers is failed synhronizing of two database or distruption of data steam between those two serwers
    Thats only mine opinion so i can be wrong but thats a fuc ked way of loging in :(
  • Options
    elderfapwizardelderfapwizard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    I fully expected this to happen. I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a smooth launch day for an MMO.

See yall in game soon.

Elder scrolls online will have a smooth launch.................
  • Options
    nammy99nammy99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yay, I'm currently in the launcher downloading a patch. Go for it everybody!!
  • Options
    steelpulsesteelpulse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally got in, creating character now :)
  • Options
    lewi44lewi44 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Thank you for everyone who is staying positive here. I know it is tough to get all pumped for the game but to get stuck here at login.

I promise you we have everyone we can working on it at the moment and we will get you all in as soon as we possibly can.

<3

thanks for the update nice to see you care ;)
  • Options
    fyllisfyllis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just an FYI, I just tried to login in to STO (11:42am MST) and have the WSOD (White Screen of Death) for a launcher. Wonder if PWE/C used the same server that houses ALL of their games? If so all their games are having issues logging in now.

Wouldn't it have been smarter to have a separate login server for NW, at least for the first week or so?

Just asking.
  • Options
    squidjoesquidjoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 39
    edited April 2013

All of us, and I'm recruiting more people do do it, too.
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited April 2013
    tietiebit wrote: »
    I actually got the full loaded launcher up running with login screen and everything, but i still get the cryptic error, i guess this means less stressed servers. Anyway, keep up the good work devs!

Cheers,

Yeah - not just me then.
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited April 2013
    This will give me some time to bait...
  • Options
    lifenuggetslifenuggets Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Spam launching like a baws!
    Somebody has to slow there work down.
  • Options
    groovemonkeygroovemonkey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i'm turning into this guy quickly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8FgTYTswfg&t=0m16s
  • Options
    arkamjfarkamjf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Loading... Please wait
  • Options
    bebsarbebsar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just got full launcher to load and am now patching.
  • Options
    mappyislove11mappyislove11 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have this sudden feeling that his game is just like DDO, you have to buy dungeon to lvl.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well guess I'll go cut some grass while i wait...maybe it will be up by the time I am done. (begs graciously, lol)
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    drzeyusdrzeyus Banned Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Wooohooo i got through its patching at least right now
  • Options
    gevauldingevauldin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lies....!
    /10 char
    steelpulse wrote: »
    Finally got in, creating character now :)
    ...play through the pain...
  • Options
    itstiptoesitstiptoes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Roll on 7:30am UTC, Home from work, Shower, Food, Neverwinter.. Hopefully. :) Take as much time as you possibly need to get this problem fixed, Let the babies cry, Let the haters hate, Once the problem is fixed they'll all be Click click clicking, then killing to let their anger out!
  • Options
    sizzillasizzilla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not working on my end, but most launches don't always go as planned.
    Glad to see it being worked on, can't wait to play.
This discussion has been closed.