• Options
    nakor1nakor1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just made it past login, but got the following error

'could not validate conflict ticket. Please restart your launcher'
  • Options
    misterbourbonmisterbourbon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I played all three at launch. You either have on the nostalgia glasses or you are deliberately lying.

Nope.

I loaded up both these games and logged in on the first day with no problems at all. Played for several hours with no problems either.

I remember this because of how RARE it is that an MMO gets it right.
  • Options
    tietiebittietiebit Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heavily1 wrote: »
    If you've bypassed the launcher, there will definitely be an "Account Error" timeout message.

If you haven't bypassed the launcher, can you please provide us with more info? We'd like to look into the issue.

Thanks!

Playing admin? lmao much
  • Options
    thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for everyone who is staying positive here. I know it is tough to get all pumped for the game but to get stuck here at login.

I promise you we have everyone we can working on it at the moment and we will get you all in as soon as we possibly can.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I must say I applaud the dev's for their super fast response time and updates.. This is what players like!! keep it up!
  • Options
    dominatorvagdominatorvag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hi i am stuck on connecting to the account server when i open through the C:\PROGRAM FILES\NEVERWINTER\Cryptic Studios\Neverwinter\Live
    and the original launcher is also not working for the last 2 hours it goes white and then if i login it says cryptic error
    is this a known issue and whats the ETA?thx
  • Options
    trickster096trickster096 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    how much time is that going to take?Im sure everyone wants to know so they can be relieved.
  • Options
    ddpearlddpearl Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just go to your game directory -> neverwinter -> GameClient and it works -.- You dont need the launcher lol.
  • Options
    stev69stev69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2013
    elenoe8 wrote: »
    don't feed the troll, don't kick the baby... what fun we have left?

You may kick the baby and burn fluffy kittens if you wish.
  • Options
    elkysiumelkysium Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    STO is working just fine
    Dragon Shard:
    Dorlin: Level 65 GF/2nd Account: Calias/62
    Elkysium: Level 65 CW/2nd Account: Krystalyn/62
    Artemis: Level 65 TR/2nd Account: Fayne/62
    Zantoth: Level 65 DC/2nd Account: Nemea/62
    Kryndar: Level 65 HR/2nd Account: Lilith/62
    Goreb: Level 65 GWF/2nd Account: Tysha/62
    Bamidor: Level 65 OP/2nd Account: Valindra/62
  • Options
    vetro1234vetro1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's a web-related issue for the launcher and we're working on redirects.

like we need a redirects and a launcher.. just avoid launcher by starting the game with .exe in "live" folder... we can't log in! connection server timeout and that is real cause!
  • Options
    bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Error 37 all over again, except I havent paid $60 for this I suppose.
  • Options
    mityzinha16mityzinha16 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Waiting doesn't hurt.
  • Options
    ohsosykoohsosyko Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Funny some of us have been waiting a long time to play this game and we cant because of this derpy website <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with the launcher
  • Options
    lightnenglightneng Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for caring.
  • Options
    xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hahaha i swear i did...however i don't know how to add it to my forum profile....if you know how....help a fellow gamer out.....prrrrrease? ;-}
    no you dident lier...
  • Options
    spricklesssprickless Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At once im happy i didnt call my friend to come over to test the beta :) Well well, there's gotta be some problems, otherwise, it wouldnt be an MMO :D

Edit: At least, now I get the "Loading, PLease wait" text ... :)
  • Options
    crystalheartcrystalheart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21
    edited April 2013
    thanku so much for trying to get us in :) keep up the good work :)
  • Options
    adinosoulwoodadinosoulwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2013
    This is a real launch. The "beta" is just for legal purposes. It really sucks because I should have known this would happen at 9 pst and logged in before that. I know people just need to rant a bit and here is the perfect place to do it, but trust me, the people most stressed out are the ones trying to fix it. For you angry peeps feel good that the devs are probably having the worst time of it right now.
  • Options
    moriaelinimoriaelini Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ditto. I patched two hours prior as well. I have a couple friends who did too and are playing now because they never closed the launcher window...I did.
  • Options
    technophebatechnopheba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Huge thanks to the Neverwinter team, really appreciate the regular updates, makes the waiting so much easier to bear :)

Those of you who're just starting today, stick with it this is an amazing game and worth the wait ^^
  • Options
    allnuttyallnutty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow that actually worked for me. But alas i still couldn't log into the account server from the title screen. probably still down.
  • Options
    neverhoppneverhopp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Rift and The Secret World both had FLAWLESS launches. The launch of City of Heroes back in 2004 was better than this.

Rift had login issues for days after LAUNCH, not open beta.. even the closed beta evets had some issues.
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1;40 so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dezi22dezi22 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well, i wouldnt stay positive if i spend any money on this
  • Options
    aeolusdallasaeolusdallas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Nope.

I loaded up both these games and logged in on the first day with no problems at all. Played for several hours with no problems either.

I remember this because of how RARE it is that an MMO gets it right.

Then somehow you got lucky. Not one of the games you mentioned had a flawless launch. Secret World and COH were very unstable and had all sorts of issues the first week after launch and Rift had login issues the first few days.
  • Options
    huntresslilithhuntresslilith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    ddpearl wrote: »
    Just go to your game directory -> neverwinter -> GameClient and it works -.- You dont need the launcher lol.

Except everyone who has tried bypassing the launcher gets a error and as the devs and the like have said in response 'bypassing the launcher will always result in time out errors."
  • Options
    gasai0yunogasai0yuno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All these white-knighting ******s calling everyone "kids" are just as bad as the people *****ing. Honestly, worse for thinking people wouldn't ***** about something like this regardless of feeling entitled or not.
  • Options
    thefoodninjathefoodninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Thank you for everyone who is staying positive here. I know it is tough to get all pumped for the game but to get stuck here at login.

I promise you we have everyone we can working on it at the moment and we will get you all in as soon as we possibly can.

<3

you rock thnx for the update
This discussion has been closed.