test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    demondimdemondim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ceesed wrote: »
    *snip*

Edit: Also is there a setting to have Guardian show under my name or should that do it automatically? If the latter that is bugged for me as well...

1) Goto the "User CP" menu item at the top of the page (just under the Neverwinter advert).
    2) Menu on left side, in the "My Settings" section, sub section "My Account", select "Permission Groups"
    3) There should now be description and radio buttons for you to select your forum title.

*tl/dr*
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

• Options
    adarian21adarian21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're all still waiting on an update on this from the Development / Staff team, considering it turns Open Beta tomorrow and your pre-order customers haven't received their items..
  • Options
    gwythiongwythion Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bought a guardian package and cant even play the game as i still get "you are not allowed to play" for 56 hours now. no answer from the support, no nothing.....congratulations! you are numbero uno at my "this sucks"-list of the year!
  • Options
    aoaechoaoaecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    While not as serious an issue as some other people are having... First day got in claimed my 600k astral diamonds realized I screwed up my character and deleted it to remake it, lost all my diamonds. During the beta weekend I was able to claim the 600k diamonds on all of my toons no matter how many times i deleted and remade them so seemed pretty safe to go with it was 600k non transferable per character. Sadly this obviously wasnt the case and was kind of dumb, but it was really misrepresented during beta weekends with every character getting them. I literally didn't even leave the beach where you start.
  • Options
    banandan1banandan1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gwythion wrote: »
    bought a guardian package and cant even play the game as i still get "you are not allowed to play" for 56 hours now. no answer from the support, no nothing.....congratulations! you are numbero uno at my "this sucks"-list of the year!

Same problem... just bought it as i didnt want to wait until tomorrow..

edit: works great now
  • Options
    burns914burns914 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also purchased the Guardian pack but am missing the items. I completed the Sgt Knox quest and checked mail, checked the Founders Vendor and nothing. All support tickets are deleted without response. Finally broke down and bought a regular horse. Frustrating.
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, Had my 4th ticket closed today with the same standard answer "talk to knox, do rags to riches, see mail guy, see vendor".. I specifically said that I had already done all that on several charachters. I think they just auto post answers without reading what is really going on.

Why has their not been any blue replies to this topic. I mean come on PerfectWorld team, can you not just post that you know there is an issue and you are working on it?
  • Options
    joebaejoebae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    jadejedi2 wrote: »
    So, Had my 4th ticket closed today with the same standard answer "talk to knox, do rags to riches, see mail guy, see vendor".. I specifically said that I had already done all that on several charachters. I think they just auto post answers without reading what is really going on.

Why has their not been any blue replies to this topic. I mean come on PerfectWorld team, can you not just post that you know there is an issue and you are working on it?
    On top of that the support websites redirect loops into error 310, you can login everything else but support!
    Also very amateurish to provide a http login site.
  • Options
    darkannexdarkannex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I purchased the Guardian pack but am missing the items on one toon. I completed the Knox quest and checked mail, checked the Founders Vendor and nothing. All support tickets are deleted without an answer. I can get the items on an alt. No pet, no mount, I did get the useless dyes/fireworks.

I also explicitly stated that I could not access the support page (due to a redirect loop error), and that I would appreciate a response outside of that.

I am really aggravated at this point, and seriously regret putting money into this game. It is not the items, but the lack of answer / respect that I am receiving.
  • Options
    llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Jumping on the bandwagon here.
    I have some items though - got the pack from the Founder Agent and have the Astral diamonds (fireworks and other toys), no mask, wolf or horse though.
    Done the steps as outlined with Knox & Rags & Riches and Mail Courier
  • Options
    mynameiszeionmynameiszeion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Due to a bug that caused a single item in the mailbox to appear as two, only one of which had an item attached, as seen here in a different instance that the same bug occurred: U3ZmrcP.jpgl1ixLWb.jpg, I managed to delete my Guardian Pack while it was still attached to a letter in the mail (by deleting the letter that did not appear to have an item attached, which caused both to disappear). After asking around in Zone chat, I was directed to the Founder's Agent where I was told I could claim the Guardian Pack I deleted. After claiming the Adventurer's Helper Pack, I realized that it was not the Guardian Pack I deleted, and, furthermore, it was a one-time-only redeemable item.

Unfortunately, the Adventurer's Helper Pack contained an item that is labeled "Bound (Account)", but cannot be put into an outgoing letter so has no effective way (of which I'm aware) to transfer it to another character on the same account. Without either the replacement of my ability to claim the Adventurer's Helper Pack (so I can delete and remake the character without losing anything) or the resending of the Guardian Pack, I am forced to move on without one or other of these items.

However, the worst part is that I've been waiting since Saturday for a resolution. I've been unable to play the game with the character I most desired to play due to this issue. It has made the purchase of the Founder's Pack a regrettable decision since its most enticing feature (for me) was early start. I would appreciate any help resolving this matter. Thank you.
  • Options
    jadejedi2jadejedi2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

That is exactly what I saw, 2 emails and one without an attachement. Deleting one deleted the other and I did not get my pack either.

However for me this happened on both characters I created.
  • Options
    uscr00geuscr00ge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I received the diamonds but am still waiting on my Guardian mount/pet/title/etc. Completed the tutorial including rags to riches and checked both mail and the vendor. Very frustrating!
  • Options
    taucherstauchers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still no guardian items, lvl 17 now, tickets only responded to with the FAQ answer. Called support 47 times today between 10 and 7, never got through once. Which by the way is very insulting to be put on hold and then after a random amount of time be sent to a "goodbye" message. This is the worst customer support I have ever experienced, with anything game or otherwise. Thats saying a lot these days. Doesn't even look like the person you had responding to these posts (who still knew nothing and was no help) is posting anymore. Very frustrated and angry. I have already uninstalled the game and will be waiting a few days to get my money back via the phone support, hopefully I can get an answer then.
  • Options
    fusedmassfusedmass Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I only have 100 Astral diamonds. I don't show any zen either. Since I bought the pack for 200. I should have a ton more then I have right now.
  • Options
    kirwenkirwen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Unable to get anything pack the pack for my 60 buck founders pack,,,
  • Options
    aranel4aranel4 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought a pack about an hour ago, and can't log in. Will this cause any problems later on? Will I still be able to claim my items if I log in after the open beta starts?
    I really hope so...
    - Aranel
  • Options
    rokegpierokegpie Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    • Exclusive access to ‘Menzoberranzan Renegade’, complete with unique racial abilities, costume, and tattoos

Haven't found the costume yet, is it implemented? should it have come via mail like the rest of the stuff?
    If so, what NPC sends it?
  • Options
    virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I did not receive my Founders Mount nor the Pet on my main character "Virescence"
    please help, I'm already level 20... I don't want to re-roll.
  • Options
    chaoticracerchaoticracer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm curious. Has anyone that has opened a ticket about not getting their founders stuff ACTUALLY get it resolved? I'm leaning towards no.....
    "Wars do not determine who is right, only who is left."
  • Options
    virescencevirescence Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm curious. Has anyone that has opened a ticket about not getting their founders stuff ACTUALLY get it resolved? I'm leaning towards no.....

Nope, my first ticket was deleted with no reply from PWE.... waiting on my second one now.
  • Options
    ceesedceesed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    See the patch notes for the patch that will be available tomorrow.

Trying to be hopeful...
  • Options
    mynameiszeionmynameiszeion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jadejedi2 wrote: »
    However for me this happened on both characters I created.

Just take all your items before deleting anything and it won't be an issue. :)
  • Options
    xcreepingxcreeping Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought the guardian package a month ago and got into all the betas and into the headstart

However I am not getting any of the in-game guardian items, I petitioned about it and was told to check a list of things to be sure I did them which I checked and still couldn't get my items

Also when I post it says I should have a FOUNDER'S TITLE which I do not have, it instead shows PWE User.
  • Options
    raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I got the stuff in the mail for my first 3 chara, but my 4th has the mail but no items.
  • Options
    morningstar714morningstar714 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It looks like I got everything except the Astral Diamonds. Is there a step to that? I have only created 1 character, so there is no confusion there.
  • Options
    raisencain1raisencain1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just got the hero items from founders agent in game. Not sure if I have the intro items though.
  • Options
    chaoticracerchaoticracer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Update! The newest patch added the correct tab for the agent and I got my stuff!
    "Wars do not determine who is right, only who is left."
  • Options
    llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Fixed for me too! Many Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Update! The newest patch added the correct tab for the agent and I got my stuff!

Oh really!?
    I'm excited :D
This discussion has been closed.