Comments

• Options
    shinoryuushinoryuu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    0a0511a2-0442-4870-86f1-5cc20573294c.jpg?t=1365560525
    ^
    That is Neverwinter
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    Dungeons and Dragons Neverwinter is:

filling an indivdual with such anxiety that they epicly fail their first post in a effort to win free gear!

:rolleyes:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=epic+fail+&id=B055D3B944A1AE313668CE2F72138DDE1D7D4C8C&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=FC9DD9A7D463FA71FE117A4D306378738ECED24D&selectedIndex=76
  • Options
    jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwintr is about community http://www.neverwinterblood.enjin.com/ And helping others!

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    98f4e2331dcf762ed43466a909b92b3e1365687132.jpg
    Two be better than one.
    Three be better than two.

The more ale ye bring.
    The more a Redhammer will sing.

Bwahahaha!

Have a great beta weekend 4! I hope we all have an even greater Open Beta!!!
  • Options
    gorakzgorakz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a place where all The Forgotten Realms fans unite together to share the enjoyment of an epic journeys and battles awaiting mighty and fearless heroes and also It's all secrets.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is Neverwinter. The city where might meets magic.

NasPoV_zps432778a8.jpg

Mr. Might, Miss Magic. Miss Magic, Mr. Might.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Teleporting before the arrow leaves the bow.

Teleport_zps4f1ba596.jpg
  • Options
    mokomiimokomii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A DnD with a title made by fans of DnD for fans of DnD to make DnD adventours for Dnd Fans!
  • Options
    blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    And please note that for this contest, we can only ship to addresses in the United States.

Come see the discrimination inherent in the system! I'm being oppressed!

/jking, but being that I am from the UK I felt the quote needed.... quoting?
    10qkinm.png
  • Options
    blargtarbakblargtarbak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter will be my life for the for-see-able future .. WOOHOO :)
  • Options
    furbeezfurbeez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    guys... I think I got it, Neverwinter is... a game.
  • Options
    scotch1979scotch1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gah, my good mouse just **** the bed! Need a new one!
  • Options
    hexaxehexaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
    edited April 2013
    So I heard there was a Gazebo Boss in one of the Level 60 dungeons...amirite?
  • Options
    sucraamxsucraamx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is a beautiful game. bye
  • Options
    xgrizzlygrinxxgrizzlygrinx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    This week, we announced our plans for Beta Weekend Four and Open Beta, and we're celebrating in the best way possible (besides playing Neverwinter):

Giving away tons of SWAG!
    jZC92Fd.jpg

Starting now, we'll be giving you lots of chances to win all kinds of sweet items, from gaming mice and keyboards to t-shirts, speakers, and more. For this week's contest, all you have to do to qualify is post in this thread with your most creative answer to the question:

What is Neverwinter?

You can post a drawing, captioned screenshot, paper mache model, birthday cake, noodle art, laser light show (laser light show?!), you name it! The world is your oyster.

2 lucky winners will receive a set of Logitech Z623 Speakers
    4 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg Rat 7 or Rat MMO Gaming Mouse
    5 lucky winners will receive a Cyborg V5 Gaming Keyboard
    5 lucky winners will receive a Logitech G400, G500, or G700 Gaming Mouse
    10 lucky winners will receive a Neverwinter T-Shirt

Just be sure to get your submissions in by 12PM PDT (PACIFIC) FRIDAY, APRIL 12. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, April 17.

And please note that for this contest, we can only ship to addresses in the United States.

Have fun, and good luck!

dd-4e-character-sheet.jpg

what you know about that old school dnd?!
  • Options
    lorahandlorahand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is bringing a community www.hammerfistclan.com full circle after being created over 10yrs ago in NWN :) After being created in NWN we have gone on to have a presence in many games since and we're now a community for many gamers to call home. Thanks Neverwinter for bringing us all back home again after 10+ years :)
  • Options
    chriskuvchriskuv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is revisiting old friends and places and bringing them back to life through the Forge, so that thousands of other players can play...

fWOkqV5.jpg

Pictured above, my first AD&D adventure, Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, the first map i will try to make through the Forge.
    See if you can post a Cryptic easter egg in the picture :cool:
    "You can not win, if someone lost."
  • Options
    shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is where i go to relax after a hard days work. Its where i go to meet exciting people and have awesome adventures. Neverwinter is not just another game it is another life.
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    djneo86pldjneo86pl Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is everything for me, i want it so badly that i could not sleep for a week, for just an hour to play !
  • Options
    jutinnjutinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is where i will do epic quest and have fun with my friends ^^
  • Options
    vhaldervhalder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    NeverWinter is a place of adventure, where all walks of life meet and struggle for a city to find its identity again. Where families of old plot to steal a crown and a king fights to gain control of the city again. It is a place where the dead walks the outskirts of its wall and werewolves have found a foothold in the north. It is a place where the Red Wizards try to take over a waning city. It is where the Drow live in the dark and come out at night to wreck havoc. It is a place where the mountain giants have started to move down and cause havoc. It is a city where the famous, Drizzt may be seen walking the streets. Is a city built near the famous home of the dwarves of renown. It is a city that offers much for the adventure, treasure, fame and more than likely, death. It is a true gem of the Nothern reaches. So come if you dare, make a name for yourself or become one of the undead after your death.
  • Options
    visnsgcvisnsgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is Neverwinter - Friends having a **** good time :)

While we wait for NWO to release - My 4th edition game :) We will all be playing NWO as well!

From Left to Right
    Zandar the Wizard, Visn (Me) the Rogue, Shortlow the Paladin and Zimeria the Cleric
  • Options
    kinghadynkinghadyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now, this may sound nonsensical to you,
    but it is Everything to some of us.
    It, along with D&D, became a Vital part of our lives
    and opened an Entire new world for us to explore;
    a Real world that can do amazing things, if you let it.
    The pure Wonder you can feel from people around you
    can easily make you feel Inspired.
    It can Nurture you, give you new friends,
    and even help to Transform you from the paltry self
    to an Exquisite community of well-wishers.
    Now that you know, Revel in the fun.

(I really want one of the T-shirts!)
  • Options
    micdaraumicdarau Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ty for this game!
    image.jpg
    The Proclaimers - (I'm gonna be) 500 miles
  • Options
    cybrus4cybrus4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hqdefault.jpg

Neverwinter isn't about leaving your party when things get rough. It’s about putting on that suggestive armor, and tanking all those creatures and players you run up against as hard as you possibly can, while your cleric rears you from behind, with their healing magic. You may go down once or twice, but at the end of it all, you and all your buds are sweaty, breathing heavily, and very satisfied.

Neverwinter is that long, treacherous journey you take across the Sword Mountains, getting stranded along the way after slaying a clutch of orcs, and having nothing but a camp fire and your party of like-minded adventurers hugging up against one another, for warmth, shelter and relief, against the cold, harsh elements of the mountain range.

Neverwinter is about boys being boys. Sure, people will always ask why we choose to spend hours of our time together in dungeons, with nothing but the company of each other. But at the end of the day, when we’re all fatigued, are down a good amount of health points with no camp fire in sight, and have used up most of our daily spells… We can count on one another, whether our cleric heals us with his stave, or we just pass around our potions for everyone to suck on… We remember what Neverwinter is about.
  • Options
    kiadoxkiadox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is an idea that has refused to die...
  • Options
    m00nkn1ghtm00nkn1ght Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is Neverwinter...

WhatisNeverwinter.jpg
  • Options
    gamer0769gamer0769 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited April 2013
    My new friend:p

Attachment not found.
  • Options
    lhllp000lhllp000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice game.............
  • Options
    sirthorsonsirthorson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is being able to play D&D with the people I originally played D&D with despite the fact we might be continents away. I even get to make adventures for them again!
This discussion has been closed.