test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Uggggh have to go to a birthday party! Be back in a few hours, just message anyone from the guild if you want to join up for the fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Join in the fun and games!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Time for another exciting Beta day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • comicaldemoncomicaldemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited March 2013
    Had so much fun this weekend! Thank you to all the members of Black Hearts that made that possible! Reached my goal of level 40, still sad to see it get wiped and have to redo all that hard work! :( Better things will come in the future!
    2lwvski.png
    "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war" - Julius Caesar
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, so many family events interfering with my playtime this weekend! I am being a Grinch next Beta Weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • comicaldemoncomicaldemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, so many family events interfering with my playtime this weekend! I am being a Grinch next Beta Weekend!

Haha, I hope I get enough play time for the GWF, I cant wait to test his skills!
    2lwvski.png
    edited March 2013
    Ugh I know what you mean. I have been on IRL overload lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Still recruiting you guys!
    2lwvski.png
    edited March 2013
    Ok back in town after a death in the family. Hope to see everyone this weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Start stocking up supplies for this beta weekend all!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Beta is live! Come join in the fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Day two and an early start!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to the newest members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Day three start! Let's rock and roll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    AWESOME Beta weekend! Come join us for fun on vent nightly! We have people playing other games and others just bsing on vent regardless of what is or not going on in NWO!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    Great Beta weekend! If you havent already joined us in Vent, please feel free to come and participate in our nightly "events". We love to get together, regardless of what game we are playing. Always someone around to talk with so come on down!!!!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited March 2013
    Looking for a great, mature guild to roll with when open beta roll's around? Come check us out at our website http://www.blackheartsclan.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Lots of fun people to hang out and play games with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Good Morning! Remember, Black Hearts is still looking for mature, active members to join us not only in launch but in other games! Yes, we have a large spread of gamers from MWO to NWO!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mreternolmreternol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great beta weekend played with new and old Black Hearts members :D never a moment of the weekend when i wasn't in a group and trying something new about the game. Vent is always hilarious with visits from all sorts of characters. Looking forward to seeing you all again on vent soon.

SugarPlumFairy - Half Elf Cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Come on down! Our vent server is always hopping with activity so feel free to hop in and say hello, if you enjoy what you experience feel free to head over to our website and fill out a guild application.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Just a quick reminder that our vent is always active if anyone is interisted in jumping on board and chatting about the latest Neverwinter news, thoughts, builds, ideas, whatever you want, we have it all!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely, Ex and Ternol are on vent almost non stop talking! Holy chatter boxes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Holy chatter boxes batman!!!!!! Seriously though, I am usually always logged on when I am home and Ternol works from home so PLEASE feel free to log on and say hello. Ternol and I are VERY friendly. Baaha. PLEASE SPEAK WITH US!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Looking for a guild to play with when open beta comes around or when game launches??? Come on over to our website and check us out, perhaps fill out an application! If that doesnt appease you how about hop in vent and talk with a few of the members???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    We had a new friend join us in vent last night! Woo!!! Would love to see some more. With Alpha running most of the evenings, we have a group on vent talking about it and playing together. You should come and join us!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Yeah those in Alpha love sitting in their password protected Alpha only channel and talk about things they are doing together! Come join in with the rest not testing Alpha that chill in other games like MWO, Steam games, EQ 1999, PoE, LoL and others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Hey Exavour!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Hey Star!!!! Hahaha!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    You aren't on vent! What's this?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]