test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• semistasissemistasis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yup im in the same situation hopefully they get this resolved soon.
  • spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issue. Just saw my invitation in my inbox and was excited to see it. Opened it up and it says "If you not done so yet, you can redeem your beta key here!" I looked over the page again.. and again. No beta key, lol.
  • bananasaurusrexbananasaurusrex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issue as well. Got an invite for the 3rd Beta weekend but no Key.
  • mrglad8mrglad8 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hello, I just received an email from Perfect World that stated "you have been invited to play neverwinter" but I didnt receive any kind of code, how do I accept this invitation?
  • paradoxlinxparadoxlinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not sure if any keys are left, but you might be able to get one from here. http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/neverwinter-beta3-giveaway/?tag=Topslot;NeverwinterBetaCodeGiveaway;NeverwinterBetaCodeGiv I also got the email without the key, but if you get one from here well then it wont matter.
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mrglad8 wrote: »
    Hello, I just received an email from Perfect World that stated "you have been invited to play neverwinter" but I didnt receive any kind of code, how do I accept this invitation?
    Perhaps your account has already been flagged for the beta and you don't actually require a key to activate. Try downloading the client then try to log in and patch it.
  • vestiavestia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    mok33 wrote: »
    Perhaps your account has already been flagged for the beta and you don't actually require a key to activate. Try downloading the client then try to log in and patch it.
    Judging from the email, I don't think so. It seems to indicate that we should have a key (from where is left a mystery) which we've either already registered or which we should register, as the first step to be included in this beta round.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a key either. I'm downloading the client anyway just in case you're right, but I suspect that it's not going to work.
  • corvdbcorvdb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    My guess is that they conveyed the message in a bit of a confusing way. Just letting people know the third weekend is coming up and to be on the look-out for key giveaways.
    Of course... I'd rather be proven wrong here.

Edit: Just got a key from mmobomb and it worked. In other words, I was not flagged as a beta tester automatically. Either they did not include a key by accident or it was never meant to include one.

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/neverwinter-beta-keys-3

Grab one.
  • khruxkhrux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just purchased the Guardian pack so missed the earlier emails you all received it seems. Hopefully I get a key or get flagged for access by Friday.
  • vestiavestia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    corvdb wrote: »
    My guess is that they conveyed the message in a bit of a confusing way. Just letting people know the third weekend is coming up and to be on the look-out for key giveaways.
    Of course... I'd rather be proven wrong here.

Edit: Just got a key from mmobomb and it worked. In other words, I was not flagged as a beta tester automatically. Either they did not include a key by accident or it was never meant to include one.

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/neverwinter-beta-keys-3

Grab one.
    Thank you. Also just found this post by an Admin, which confirms your take on it! :)

For anyone else reading, for the record, I've never spent any money here, on the site or in any of the games. I registered a long time ago & was chosen randomly I'd guess. But as can be seen, if you get a key from either GameSpot or mmobomb, then it looks like you'll be able to play too.

Good luck all! o/
  • ddmac69ddmac69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    if you got the email, you have already entered your code.. so just download the game and get ready for 12noon friday PST
  • madshalvorsenmadshalvorsen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The thing is: I never entered a code.
  • arujeiarujei Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    O.O!!! Awesome.
  • camyahcamyah Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    Can't figure out how to get my code. keeps giving a forum name error.
  • devious00devious00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So I was sent an email & downloaded the client. Will I need a keycode as well?
  • devious00devious00 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thank you.
  • cirindicirindi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    If you're getting "invitations" to Closed Beta, your account is already flagged for access. However, if you're seeing emails that are promotions about the Founders pack that mention the Betas, then those are just marketing emails to try and get you to buy the Founders packs. Regardless, if one is due a key and did not yet get it, one needs to contact Support for help, as the forum staff do not handle Account Billing issues.

One may contact support either by the link that says "Siupport" up top every page in this web site, or by emaling
    customerservice@perfectworld.com

This was in another discussion found http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?36451-The-Beta-Anxiety-Thread-(BW3-begins-March-22nd)/page14
  • saitinsaitin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would really love to get an invite to the beta weekend. I have been a fan of all the videos since the first beta weekend and i would REALLY like a game key or whatever so i could play it this weekend. also on a side note, when is it said to be released? just curious this game looks amazing lol. Would love to enjoy it with everyone else who has already :)
  • saitinsaitin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    hey 2 things i would really love to get a beta key or whatever or just access to beta weekend 3 the game looks amazing from the videos i have seen and would love to try it out myself. please let me know if anyone could get me into the beta weekend that is coming up :) and the other thing. anyone know when the release date is supposed to be?
  • krafenkrafen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 59
    edited March 2013
    saitin wrote: »
    hey 2 things i would really love to get a beta key or whatever or just access to beta weekend 3 the game looks amazing from the videos i have seen and would love to try it out myself. please let me know if anyone could get me into the beta weekend that is coming up :) and the other thing. anyone know when the release date is supposed to be?
    There are many sources for free beta 3 keys. Here is a post that lists two of them:

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/379801/59000-beta-3-keys-here.html
  • chepm0nkchepm0nk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have 3 keys if anyone want one send me a pm
  • madshalvorsenmadshalvorsen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I made a post earlier on about me recieving an email with no beta key. This morning I recieved one in a seperate email. And it seems to work :)
  • punizherpunizher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    is there a problem with your key registering system? i been trying for the last two hours and enter my key and all i get is "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." :| not the best start...
  • roadblockxroadblockx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    punizher wrote: »
    is there a problem with your key registering system? i been trying for the last two hours and enter my key and all i get is "There was an error processing your request. Please try again." :| not the best start...

getting the same error
  • gordan3mangordan3man Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i have beta key when can i log in is it this friday ?
  • hipsteryolohipsteryolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Can't wait for this BETA weekend to start! Already counting down, yay!
  • akanovakanov Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I can't wait to play my Tiefling fighter! This is going to be so awesome!
  • mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • westozwestoz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    downloads are not cheap time is money and i'd have to pay $199 to play at the moment this is a scam the whole thing is a scam why can't we just have the enjoyment our souls and scientific minds allow for why can't you just be happy that we (the people) might love you creations or is it giving you too much of a "god complex" as far as i know gods are dead that's why they're in the afterlife. like me, like me not, like me' or just don't give a F***.

UPDATE: Please note that this is not the final list and is a work-in-progress. We're still evaluating our Beta Weekend plans and making sure that everyone has a fair chance to join us in Neverwinter Beta. A more final and complete list will be available once our plans are finalized. Thank you for understanding.

Greetings! Here is information on who will get access to our three Beta Weekends. We'll be updating this thread often so check back here for the latest information:

Beta Weekend 1 - February 8-10:
    • Hero of the North Founder's Pack purchasers
    • Guardian of Neverwinter purchasers
    • Hero of the North Friend Key, if it has not been used.

Beta Weekend 2 - March 8-10
    • Torchlight 2 pre-orders
    • RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
    • Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.
    • PC Gamer promotional keys.
    • Promotional Beta keys on partner sites.

Beta Weekend 3 - March 22-24
    • Torchlight 2 pre-orders
    • RaiderZ Elite Pack purchasers
    • Lifetime members of Champions Online and Star Trek Online.
    • PC Gamer promotional keys.
    • Community Beta key giveaways through Facebook and Twitter.
    • Promotional Beta keys on partner sites.
    • PAX / GenCon / Keys from game conventions and events.

Other Beta participants - Information to be revealed

One way to get guaranteed access is by purchasing a Neverwinter Founder's Pack. Get yours today and become a Hero of the North!
      Try and understand the Chaos factor or just understand the variable, live long and live life Gee.
    • spekingurspekingur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
      edited March 2013
      In regards to the participants for Beta Weekend 3 - are the things listed there guaranteed to give you access?
      I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 (through Steam) and I am a lifetime member of Champions Online and Star Trek Online. I've got no beta key yet but I did recieve an email with the subject 'Sick of March Madness?'