test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing the Nevewinter Online Crossroads Show podcast, the "NOCS"

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Made two dates to accommodate everyone's schedule best I could... so just 1 day, your choice! ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    9 days,its feeling like forever

I love the NOCS cant wait for the next episode
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I listened to the first podcast and thought it was really good for what info you had to work with last year. A little heavy on the forum stuff but then the game isn't out so still 5 stars out of 5 :)

It may just be me, but when I search for your podcast on my droid it still comes up with the old tumblr feed. And on the old tumblr feed the second episode is deleted. So I went and checked, I am and was using the RSS-posts address from the bottom of http://neverwinteronlinecrossroadsshow.com/blog/ in my droid podcast app, so that seems to be where I am supposed to be.

I have to manaully download the 2nd podcast to listen to it I guess for now? I am wondering if anyone else with a droid has this issue and a fix?
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It looks like I might not make it, but I might make Saturday, it all depends. Oh Well Im sure If I cant make it Aandre and I can work something out.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Andree, how do you want us guild leaders to communicate with you tomorrow? What do we need to do?
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Waiting for next NOCS episode. Nice to know it is in the works!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    NOCS EPISODE #3 PODCAST --- recording Friday, March 15th at 8:30PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, March 16th at 3:30PM Eastern Time!

Ok guild leaders, tomorrow night is the first show of two Founders Guilds Roundtables podcasts! ALL guild leaders that choose to highlight their guilds for launch can do so on my show! To be a part of the broadcast, you need to RSVP by tomorrow (3/15) at 5 PM EASTERN for the Friday show, and 12:30 PM EASTERN for the Saturday show.

1. RSVP for the Founders Guilds Roundtables podcast at:

aandre_the_giant@aol.com

2. Please state your Skype username, NWO forum name, and guild name you are representing in the email, as well as the time you plan to attend.

3. Come prepared to discuss all the juicy details about your guild, as well as benefits and cons of guild life, as you see it in Neverwinter proper.

4. If you cant think of anything to say, or are shy type... no worries. Aandre promises you'll have a great time! And you can take that to the bank! ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition to promoting your guild, we'll be offering tips to new guild leaders, and discussing guild life in general to assist those who may be considering joining a guild.

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So we gonna have another NOCS anytime soon, maybe talk about Foundry? Im trying to get some devs to come on again also.

(one of the Mods told me that a Necro of this thread will not be an issue as it contains no misinformation)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    leetsawcesleetsawces Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Hey I was just wondering if this is still going on? Im very interested, but after visiting the site it seems a little dated and there haven't been any podcasts lately. Keep me up to date thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Andre is a littled swamped right now, but Im trying to work with him on getting something together, though Iv e had some trouble getting a hold of him recently.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Could there be a rebirth of the NOCS in the coming months? Huh? Where? Here? ...... Commodoreeeee!!!