test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Gamer exclusive hands-on of Neverwinter in their February 2013 issue!

1235»

Comments

• wylie01wylie01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited February 2013
    Yup only US version. Pcgamer EU has different writers
  • jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Starting to think the PC Gamer beta key give away was a scam. 10 days til beta weekend 2 and less then a month til weekend 3 and no updated info from PWE.
  • daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    jim1771 wrote: »
    Starting to think the PC Gamer beta key give away was a scam. 10 days til beta weekend 2 and less then a month til weekend 3 and no updated info from PWE.

It is this coming weekend.
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heh, he said scam..
  • cr4wlerzcr4wlerz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    can anyone help? cant redeem my beta key:

An error has occurred. Please contact customer support.

I have only in my account:
    RaiderZ [Status]: Accepted
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cr4wlerz wrote: »

Sounds like you have the answer in your own post. You need to contact customer support.
  • mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    cr4wlerz wrote: »

It's not on the PW Member page, but the Neverwinter Member page: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

Try there and see what it says;

Mine says:

• Key Redeemed
    • PC Gamer (Pale Horse)
    • PC Gamer (Stormraider Horse)
    • Hero of the North Founders' Pack
    • Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • speedzdemonspeedzdemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    whats answer to question #1 game of the Top 10 Downloads (page 84)???
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Random means just that random. We don't have info if it's one character or one account yet.

Do we yet have confirmation if it's per account or per character?

I'm going to feel pretty silly for spending $9 just to get the code if the mount is per-account.
    musty wrote: »
    It's not on the PW Member page, but the Neverwinter Member page: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey

Ah hah! Thank you very much! I, too, have the pale horse. Shame, I wanted the black one, but oh well. I'm getting a "dark" looking horse (though I think it's brown instead of black) with the guardian pack, I will make-do with that.
    qtPt2I
  • epikoaepikoa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    Ah hah! Thank you very much! I, too, have the pale horse. Shame, I wanted the black one, but oh well. I'm getting a "dark" looking horse (though I think it's brown instead of black) with the guardian pack, I will make-do with that.

Well, I got the dark horse and would have preferred the pale, although I guess it really doesn't matter. Is the horse playable/usable in beta, or not 'til the final game? If it's in the beta, where is it? Thanks!

EDIT: Found another key, entered it, and got the pale horse, so ... score! Now I hope I have both for the game when it's final.
  • zziiivaazziiivaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just SUCCESSFULLY REDEEMED this way my PC Gamer Bonus Horse Mount Key for -The Neverwinter Horse Mount. - I Got The White Steed, which is great as I have a Dark Steed with my Founders game pack. Thank you Much to PC Gamer ! & PW ! :-)
  • ikedateramusaikedateramusa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Buying the digital copy now just links me to a page that say "competition closed". I guess I'll have to hunt down a physical copy. Bummer :-(
  • sunyamsunyam Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Buying the digital copy now just links me to a page that say "competition closed". I guess I'll have to hunt down a physical copy. Bummer :-(

That's what happened to me. Only reason I got the issue was for the code.