What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Introducing the Nevewinter Online Crossroads Show podcast, the "NOCS"

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    UPDATE: This interview is too hot to not just edit and get out there, so, I'll start editing tomorrow and getting it uploaded as Episode #2, hopefully in 24-48 hours! Episode #3 will be a show mainly on the Founding Guilds of Neverwinter. It's been really hard getting everyone on the same page as far as dates are concerned, so if you haven't contacted me via PM already with available days and times for this week (and next) please do so immediately!! The guild leader roundtable WILL happen this week or next... and Episode #3 will be in the bag, edited, and posted by February 25 at the very latest (and hopefully much sooner!).

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It was truly epic.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aethandor8785aethandor8785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like a great interview, Aandre! I can't wait to hear what they had to say.
    Tyrs Paladium
    A Cleric has 99 problems, but a Lich aint one!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just finished a complete listen thru, so on to editing tomorrow and hopefully will be posting tomorrow night!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    dabears2399dabears2399 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Glad to hear your interview went well. Looking forward to hearing what had to be said.
    Army of Darkness Founder.

Check out our website www.aod-clan.com We are recruiting members from the age of 18 and up.

Hope to see all of you in game at some point!

[AoD]Ash
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yall may think this is funny but I cant wait so that I can listen. It was so great I have to hear it all again.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    It would be awesome if episode 2 hit Neverwinter frontpage under the news section after it comes out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'll ask em. Lets wait to see how the edit comes out first...

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Well I loved listening to it enough to listen an extra couple times and have started to listen to the first one again.

REMEMBER if you guys are a Guild Leader/officer, and currently you are taking care of your guild in Neverwinter, if you want to join please contact Aandre about it. Include your guild, times/days you are available, and what country you are in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Looking forward to this. This is Prime Time baby. Stand up and Shout!
  • Options
    edited February 2013

• Options
    edited February 2013
    For those into Twitter, follow us here: NOCS3

• Options
    edited February 2013
    So some people have been asking me when we will get the Guild episode done(BTW I am now free on Tuesday night as we have stopped The Bible Study I went to on that night).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    So some people have been asking me when we will get the Guild episode done(BTW I am now free on Tuesday night as we have stopped The Bible Study I went to on that night).

UPDATE: To Death and the rest of the guild leaders... we are going to hold off until March to do the The Founders Guilds' Roundtable, so I can upgrade the quality of the show. I have been working pretty hard on marketing/media duties such as setting up a website (out of my own pocket), Twitter, RSS Feeds, and getting iTunes approved. These tasks are complete except for iTunes (fubar on their end, we are approved tho!)

Next up will be PC upgrades including hardware and software. Anyone who has a recommendation for skype recording software please pm me immediately! I'm going to make a decision fairly soon.

We had one guild leader cancel due to lack of interest in the game. I'd also like to get a few more guilds on board.

So I'm setting aside Friday, March 15th at 8:30PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, March 16 at 3:30PM Eastern Time. Guild leaders that can not make these dates and times will get a guaranteed spot on an upcoming broadcast. Please send all correspondence relating to this to PM (private message).

Oh and I'll give ya'll a hint on what our lead-in song will be... March 17.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    UPDATE: To Death and the rest of the guild leaders... we are going to hold off until March to do the The Founders Guilds' Roundtable, so I can upgrade the quality of the show. I have been working pretty hard on marketing/media duties such as setting up a website (out of my own pocket), Twitter, RSS Feeds, and getting iTunes approved. These tasks are complete except for iTunes (fubar on their end, we are approved tho!)

Next up will be PC upgrades including hardware and software. Anyone who has a recommendation for skype recording software please pm me immediately! I'm going to make a decision fairly soon.

We had one guild leader cancel due to lack of interest in the game. I'd also like to get a few more guilds on board.

So I'm setting aside Friday, March 15th at 8:30PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, March 16 at 3:30PM Eastern Time. Guild leaders that can not make these dates and times will get a guaranteed spot on an upcoming broadcast. Please send all correspondence relating to this to PM (private message).

Oh and I'll give ya'll a hint on what our lead-in song will be... March 17.

uh let me check the ol schedule for that one, I know Ill be goin on a camping trip in March, gotta remember which week pretty sure it is the 15th, we take a week long guys camping trip every year and got to Lake Ouachita. Normally just some guys from Church fishin poles boats and tents. No power, no running water, and the toilet is an outhouse. It is fun. Though we have considered going to one that is only about 15-30 minutes away this year where Ouachita is 3 hours away. Im not sure Ill try to get everything figured out before Saturday.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    uh let me check the ol schedule for that one, I know Ill be goin on a camping trip in March, gotta remember which week pretty sure it is the 15th, we take a week long guys camping trip every year and got to Lake Ouachita. Normally just some guys from Church fishin poles boats and tents. No power, no running water, and the toilet is an outhouse. It is fun. Though we have considered going to one that is only about 15-30 minutes away this year where Ouachita is 3 hours away. Im not sure Ill try to get everything figured out before Saturday.

That sounds like a fun time Death! Coming from someone who was in Scouting as a kid, brings back some great memories.

As you know, I just had to solidify dates so if for some reason you cant make it, its no biggie, as we can always set up another Founders roundtable in the near future. Hopefully though, many of us can make it ;)

• Options
    edited February 2013
    That sounds like a fun time Death! Coming from someone who was in Scouting as a kid, brings back some great memories.

As you know, I just had to solidify dates so if for some reason you cant make it, its no biggie, as we can always set up another Founders roundtable in the near future. Hopefully though, many of us can make it ;)
    Yah I may not go though, havent felt the best past couple weeks(sinus issues) and Im being put on a new medicine for my Psoriasis I was just diagnosed with the last few months.

I do know know we will be going to both lakes first half of the week will be at the closer one and last half of the week at Ouachita. So I may just go camp the first half.

Ill definitely have an answer after I get my new meds

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sent aandre a PM regarding the Guild Leader's Round Table. I'd like to come, if there is room at the table for the Seven Against Thay. I have those two time slots free.

Thanks for organizing the podcast. I found the first pretty interesting, and I won't go on about the sound issues since those are already well known. It's a lot of work to do something like this, and I totally respect that work.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sent aandre a PM regarding the Guild Leader's Round Table. I'd like to come, if there is room at the table for the Seven Against Thay. I have those two time slots free.

Thanks for organizing the podcast. I found the first pretty interesting, and I won't go on about the sound issues since those are already well known. It's a lot of work to do something like this, and I totally respect that work.

We'd be honored to have you attend! I'll get back to you in a few days. Busy at work and upgrading hardware so may be offline for a few days (or at least posting less).

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok so Im about 80% sure Ill be able to make the NOCS, Ill keep you updated

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Rainbows and Unicorns. Finally got to listen to episode 2 on Itunes last night. It really made the time fly by while bulldozing piles of coal around in the wee hours of the morning. Thats why I was waiting for Itunes, so I could enjoy it while at work.

You guys did great. I've listened to countless other podcasts, and aside from certain growing pains that you are working very diligently to address, I thought it was fantastic. I am more interested in the content of the podcast then the technical issues, and I thought that both of you did a fine job of asking tough questions and addressing some major issues that this community has been concerned about.

My only advice Aandre would be to allow your guests a little more time to answer a question before launching into another question :)

I applaud both of you for pursuing this adventure with enthusiasm and the interest of the community at heart. Well done and keep up the good work. I will eagerly await #3

Peace.
  • Options
    malibearmalibear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Where is episode 2? Episode one is pretty dated now
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    malibear wrote: »
    Where is episode 2? Episode one is pretty dated now
    http://neverwinteronlinecrossroadsshow.com/blog

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    malibearmalibear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey Aandre, just wanted to let you know that NOCS now has a perma-link on the NW Wiki. :cool:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    malibear wrote: »
    I wuv you death <3

Your Welcome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    only 12 more days....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Have we decided on Friday or Saturday for the guild leader podcast?

Trying to make weekend plans.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ok folks, lets mark our podcast down for the folowing dates and times:

Friday, March 15th
    at 8:30PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, March 16 at 3:30PM Eastern Time. Guild leaders that can not make these dates and times will get a guaranteed spot on an upcoming broadcast.
    The Founders Guilds' Roundtable will be the best way yet tou get your guild noticed, and allow fellow recruits to get a good idea how your guilds will be run. We'll also be offering tips to guild leaders of the future on how best to keep your guild vibrant and relevant. If you arent signed up yet, just holla here or PM me. Thanks!

I'll be sending out reminders and notes a few days before the show.

• Options
    kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Ok folks, lets mark our podcast down for the folowing dates and times:

Friday, March 15th
    at 8:30PM Eastern Time, and Saturday, March 16 at 3:30PM Eastern Time.

You are slotting 2 roundtables? I can make Saturday most likely.
    Fridays I'm busy doing this:http://soundcloud.com/nathankilgore/i-wanna-see-you2 Use it if you like.