test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: Will you be playing content from the Foundry in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    absolutely gonna play the foundry missions! gonna make them too >:]
  • Options
    rastinionrastinion Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Played and created old school Neverwinter persistent world content can't wait to try again.
  • Options
    zagnutzagnut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You bet your sweet bippy! :cool:
  • Options
    daimbardaimbar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The foundry is the most exciting part of Neverwinter. The idea of unlimited storytelling in an mmo is unreal, something you couldn't even think about 5 years ago. This game is going to change the way mmos are made.
  • Options
    grimreaperintraininggrimreaperintraining Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    i plan to do both :)
  • Options
    armored22armored22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cannot wait to create my own content and challenge my friends in my very own dungeon! Creating my own dungeon however will only be half the battle as the lore that goes along with it will be equally as fun!

I cannot wait to play other players content as well and learn the lore they create to go along with their creation. This is by far the best thing to ever happen to a true MMORPG!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • Options
    firaxesfiraxes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. I look forward to creating my own adventures and checking out what others are creating.
  • Options
    moondragon3moondragon3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes I will be trying the Foundry ... I loved it when they introduced something similiar in City of Heroes ... it was a lot of fun to create your own challenging missions and have other play and rate them
  • Options
    mordevmordev Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will most definitely be playing content from the Foundry, and I'll also be looking into making some of my own content.
  • Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Oh for sure I will be!
  • Options
    sioasioa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely! I'd love to try to make adventures with your tools! And of course try to play other player's adventures!
  • Options
    w1nteariaw1ntearia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will definitely try player made content but I plan to create adventures myself as well, because it will give my own flare.
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Some of the best story over in STO are Foundry Authored, so count me in!
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    targpetz101targpetz101 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yup, I sure will be.
    [SIGPIC]This is not as good as it used to be...[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fluffytargcreamfluffytargcream Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thinking about it....
    Thought about it.
    Sure, why not.
  • Options
    rollhacksrollhacks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely. I have already tried some user content and it was interesting and left me wanting to play the next quest, unfortunately beta had ended so I didn't get to find out what was to happen.

I also intend to make content, hopefully it is as good as it sounds. I really would like to make dungeons as well.
    Those who worship the light have never seen what shadow can do.
  • Options
    miguemakemiguemake Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course Yes!! i will try content from other players and of course!!!!! i will do my own content!!!!!!!! i really like this.... :D you guys are the better ;)
  • Options
    ehrlichehrlich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will experiment with the foundry, sure. But I'd rather play through other people's creations to see what they're capable of and what mistakes they make. I'm a builder/modder for skyrim. I loved creating content in Neverwinter nights.
    "Each minor problem like a grain of sand, each day I inherit the desert." ~ Lacroix
  • Options
    jakecofreakjakecofreak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The possibility to play content made by other players is enticing indeed, but, as a DM and an amateur game developer, I'm looking forward to use the Foundry to create my own adventures to share them with the world, and maybe take the final leap to become a professional game developer.
  • Options
    xxsilverhandxxxxsilverhandxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course I would love to play with the Foundry pack. I played NWN1 and some of NWN2 back in the day, and I simply loved using the toolset from NWN1 to make worlds to share with my buddies and friends. The Foundry pack really brings back the feel of self made and self run adventures. It brings in the creativeness and the power to be a DM in a way. The Foundry will really unleash the creative side of players and the massive fan base that backs up this entire game. I am very excited to see how this will incorporate into the future of Neverwinter!
  • Options
    alldayerryday88alldayerryday88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think this is the idea that sets Neverwinter apart. Its unlimited content that is only hampered by the players. I will definitely be playing foundry content to see the work as others which in turn will encourage me to make my own to see what kind of ratings I can get.
  • Options
    izzirose123izzirose123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 47
    edited February 2013
    Its one of the things I look most forward to.
  • Options
    aaryn969aaryn969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, it sounds awesome, and I can't wait to make my own stuff, too.
  • Options
    juds93juds93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OF COURSE!!! A friend and I have also started writing some plot lines of our own =)
  • Options
    aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Looking forward to creating content and playing content. The foundry is definitely has immense value to a feeling of accomplishment in the game world
  • Options
    crusnictcrusnict Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just joined the forum and my first post is a DANG STRAIGHT to this! Definitely going to be doing some Foundry work! So glad this is getting closer to release! :D
  • Options
    hardofhearing5hardofhearing5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes have many ideas that i would like to put into a module and look forwards to playing in other peoples
  • Options
    kojekoje Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Absolutely! The Foundry (along with true f2p) is the top reason I am so excited for this game. I already have started to plan the first few adventures I want to write and I'm really excited about the idea of leveling alts with completly different content unlike most MMOs where you have to do the same quests over and over with each alt. As others have said, a DM creating fun adventures for friends is the heart and soul of D&D and the key reason for the success of NWN which still has a strong community to this day.
  • Options
    slowkerslowker Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yup, I can't wait for creative people to make a great remakes from a different games as well as new content. Gotta try it out myself too, though I bet I never finish anything :-)
  • Options
    tempestwalkertempestwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There is no boundaries, for a DM. So of course, i look forward to mold Neverwinter history, in my own gulty way.

And also, i cannot wait to see what this communauty does with that so much power.

;0)
This discussion has been closed.