test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What race will you play first in Neverwinter at launch?

Comments

• Options
    nuestinuesti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    First character I make will definitely be an elf. The majority of my characters in our home Forgotten Realms game, as well as the computer games, over the years have been elves. I'm looking forward to having one on here!
  • Options
    anthraxus77anthraxus77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Elf- Cleric.
  • Options
    trebnitramtrebnitram Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely Half-Elf and/or Drow. Tending more towards Half Elf though because that is what I have played in Tabletop. And as I have said before the class is DEFINITELY gonna be Control Wizard.
  • Options
    elfringselfrings Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Look at my name - you have your answer in the first syllable. :)

...or maybe HALF-Elf...
    `

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zobmieszobmies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This one's a no brainer for me. Dwarf. Every first character in every game that's had them has been a Dwarf for me.
  • Options
    ragegnomeragegnome Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Gnome! :P
    Probably elf for the crit bonus.
  • Options
    kegzillaskikegzillaski Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Halfling! :D
  • Options
    azuledreamazuledream Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    More than likely, I'll be playing a Human Great Weapon Fighter. I'd love to see Dragonborn or Half-Orcs (REALLY would love Dragonborn since its following the 4th ed. types), but only time will tell on either of them.
  • Options
    spcmoosespcmoose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    At launch I am going to play a human first. I like the flexibility and the aesthetic fits me the best. I do want to play a Menzoberranzon rogue aswell though.
  • Options
    memoricidememoricide Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half-orc great weapon fighter. I really hope half orcs are available at launch.
  • Options
    elfboy89elfboy89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    An Elf. I've always loved the race and their philosophy. Hopefully the Ranger class will be available at launch, so I can make my beloved character come to life.
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human Great Weapon FIghter
    1: for the racial
    2: human looks cool with mutton chops!
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    rabidmonkey410rabidmonkey410 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely going with a Human, because everybody knows that Humans are OP in Forgotten Realms.
  • Options
    sufrsufr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Drow. I've played one in most of the D&D campaigns I've been involved in.
  • Options
    slyphoeslyphoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dragonborn! For sure!!
  • Options
    maybello17maybello17 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We're back with another comment to win contest! This time we're awarding two Neverwinter Starter Kits, one each to a lucky fan!

Let us know which race you can't wait to play in game first at launch.

This contest will end February 13, 2013, at 12pm Pacific (PST).

Definitely the Dwarves, I have always played dwarves in many games, they look sturdy and they are short making it easier to hide behind things lol. I always like them because of their ancestry and their whole background is interesting and because of LOTR GIMLI is just a sraight up <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    sintherussintherus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Definitely Human. It helps with the immersion, and you get to discover things from a familiar perspective and be amazed with the fantastical.
  • Options
    fuzzynuggitsfuzzynuggits Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a dwarf. Mostly so I can re-create my pen and paper character.
  • Options
    citizenmaimedcitizenmaimed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human wizard until I can make a Genasi barbarian.
  • Options
    ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Menzoberranzan Renegade Drow cleric, that's me! In all my slightly evilness, I shall maybe, perhaps heal my party... if they deserve it ;)
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ill be probably playing a Human Great Weapon Fighter. Maybe a Human Guardian Fighter(hes starting to grow on me).... but if Dragonborn is in it I will be the Dragonborn
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    smash#2065 smash Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i would love to play the Drow class, with the guardian warrior (cant remember atm, drinking/bored) basically the dps tank.

mainly cause i love the Drow class :D
    ubda3644.gif
  • Options
    nikkalnikkal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling all the way! :)
  • Options
    sheepdog3sheepdog3 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sort of difficult when we dont know all of the races yet...but from the ones that we do know about. Tiefling and Renegade Drow.
    "We know that the sheep live in denial; that is what makes them sheep. They do not want to believe that there is evil in the world...The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog...He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep...Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep...Until the wolf shows up. Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog.
  • Options
    kitarianne8714kitarianne8714 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would like to play a eleven or half elf Ranger ... Love the class and Race they are a wonderful combination I have been using since old D&D Thaco days !
  • Options
    iammurfiammurf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    'ey, whudda ya think I wud be uther than a dwarf!
  • Options
    deediusdeedius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarf Cleric for the Win!
  • Options
    nexsolusnexsolus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am looking forward to trying out Drow/half-elf rouge or maybe a Tiefling Control wizard. With a human guardian as an alt.

Something I would like to see character and class-wise would be half-dragon(or anything dragon like as a race), and maybe a nice dragon shaman breath weapon/aura buff type class.
  • Options
    ryowulfryowulf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling or elf.
  • Options
    antiares1antiares1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half-Elf, because best of both worlds.
This discussion has been closed.