test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What race will you play first in Neverwinter at launch?

Comments

• Options
    draugotdraugot Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human rogue. I want to start with a simple basic character with a good back story.
  • Options
    pikouepikoue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Female Dwarf, devoted cleric, I will have her on the skrillex haircut, green hair of course, and she will be ready to rock your world just like a broken record
  • Options
    baeldrinahrbaeldrinahr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Elves make excellent rogues! I am really looking forward to playing mine again.
  • Options
    iscovaniscovan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I got to go hands on with the dwarf and loved it, but i cant wait to make a tiefling fighter!
  • Options
    f3aragornf3aragorn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human. Caus i've always loved humans for versatility.
  • Options
    wildestpvpwildestpvp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well everyone is saying Drow... and I get their point, but I don't think it'll be the same as being the antagonists we love to hate.... I always thought Half-Elf was the greatest race despite humans early start bonuses... If you weren't in a class that required lots of feats.... Half-Elf is the best blend.... so yeah, thinking all my chars will be half-elves
  • Options
    leihngweileihngwei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My first character rolled when I started DnD was a Half-Elf. So yeah, I'm going to start Neverwinter with a Half-Elf.
  • Options
    zakharizakhari Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    Tiefling all the way!! I seriously can't wait until this game comes out! So many teasers! :D
  • Options
    hardofhearing5hardofhearing5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    dwarf all the way who can resist being 5 foot tall built like a tank and being stubborn as an ox
  • Options
    tenraiyoshitenraiyoshi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dragonborn, HNNNNNG. Seriously though, a Half-Elf. There is just something about them that has always spoken to me. Being from two worlds and not truly fitting into either one.
  • Options
    marahanimarahani Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Will play human..
  • Options
    papapapapapayapapapapapapaya Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Halfling!!! Must go with disadvantages.
  • Options
    darrksoldierdarrksoldier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Personally I cant wait to play a Drow I love dark elves they are so awesome! probably going to play a wizard at launch too. Elves and magic, now that is my cup of tea =D
  • Options
    halforchalforc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Halfling Trickster Rogue or Guardian fighter, first because thats what everyone expects, the second because no one expects that class
  • Options
    girlbrushgirlbrush Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited February 2013
    Elf, naturally.
  • Options
    royalbloodlegacyroyalbloodlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    an elven archer master with some whirling blades. beautiful but deadly. to finally see a character that i have played on dragon dice set on paper and lead figurine come to life on a computer is a dream come true. you guys are the best ever !!!! win or not that i am just glad people with talents like you guys can bring imagination to life like this is pure art just like an art on a painting. thank you
  • Options
    tazrakunetazrakune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 55
    edited February 2013
    Half-elf Wizard is what I plan to roll.
    JerroldNeverwintersig_zps8ecd4397.jpg
  • Options
    sb99sb99 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Half-Elf for the win! Can't resist those charms now can I ?
  • Options
    panttzpanttz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarf! Because the sturdiness and fury of a dwarf is unmatched!
  • Options
    ryo2810ryo2810 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Dwarves will always be the answer, nobody messes with a pissed off Dwarf.
  • Options
    tears4lubricanttears4lubricant Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I so want to play a Drow I cannot wait to be able to yes call me a nerd or whatever but i love Drizzt and would wanna play someone close to his type of fighting style with the animal companion and everything else It would honestly be a fantasy come true lol
  • Options
    teaza75teaza75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have a lot of learning to do for I haven't played in a very long time. I was hoping to try elf for it always seems to be the character I end up attracted to within games. I am looking forward to all the customization I am reading about!
  • Options
    deadlynexusdeadlynexus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would play the Elf race at launch! :)
  • Options
    xanderkeilxanderkeil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to play a Tiefling. The main reason is because the origins of this race lends itself so well to so many RP possibilities. Everything from someone who was abandoned by their human parent, someone who was taken in by a religious institution, someone who was adopted by a caring couple, a criminal that escaped from a dungeon, someone who grew up in a Tiefling community outside of the major cities, to being the offspring of a union between a devil and a human wizard or warlock.
  • Options
    aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ummm Ummm Ummm, I was thinking dwarf cleric, but now I want to play a Tiefling Control Wizard.
  • Options
    desadariusdesadarius Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A tall Elf with an Obnoxious Mow-hawk and uber Facial tattoo.
  • Options
    kormaikormai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited February 2013
    I'm so getting a Drow priest for sure
  • Options
    demuthsendemuthsen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For me I intend to do two races, first Tiefling, then half-elf
  • Options
    zoktenzokten Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A dwarf for sure, not fully decided on the class yet though.

Just always had a soft spot for a good ol tough dwarf.
  • Options
    dantekinndantekinn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i was looking forward to an eladrin but in release i dont think they're ready!maybe an elf or a half elf with great skills and beautiful appearence like Sune worshipers must be !^^
This discussion has been closed.