test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Signature & Avatar Thread

Comments

• Options
    tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    version two
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger
  • Options
    psuedomonaspsuedomonas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Heres my first ever attempt at a sig...its very basic as I have never used GIMP before...but it was fun ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Heres my first ever attempt at a sig...its very basic as I have never used GIMP before...but it was fun ;)

I like Pseudomonas aeruginosa because it's green...
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    psuedomonaspsuedomonas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013

I like Pseudomonas aeruginosa because it's green...

Bahahaha! Well done Jade! Love ya work ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rkriderrkrider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 80
    edited February 2013
    Version one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I've ridden through the deserts of Athas on a Horse made of Flame....
  • Options
    ganiriesganiries Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Testing beta-signature-set new character, because I can't sleep, or make sense apparently.
    Version one?

RK, there's a flaming horse in game!
    Ornament-3.gif
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Here you go Asherkon,

Ashercon Zelo Sig

Kind of quick and dirty but did not have a lot of time. Will improve if I get the chance!
    asherconxcf_zps0e99f9f9.jpg
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nice one Jade!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    asherkonasherkon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 40
    edited February 2013
    Here you go Asherkon,

Ashercon Zelo Sig

Kind of quick and dirty but did not have a lot of time. Will improve if I get the chance!

That is Awesome!!!! *Struts around with my new Sig!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    How do I upload an image to the forum? Please response! How do I drag and drop an image (attachment) to my post showing this
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ...Kind of quick and dirty but did not have a lot of time. Will improve if I get the chance!
    Select his pic in sig, use select->shrink by 2 pixels.
    Then press crtl+I and use eraser to erase from the edge - that will get rid of those white outline pixels you have.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How do I upload an image to the forum? Please response! How do I drag and drop an image (attachment) to my post showing this

upload it to photobocket, then copy the img code and past it into the forum post.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dagger2thugtrap7dagger2thugtrap7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    upload it to photobocket, then copy the img code and past it into the forum post.

I have been using kephost but it doesn't seem to appear the image on forum just the hotlink!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I have been using kephost but it doesn't seem to appear the image on forum just the hotlink!
    Take the url of the image and place an tag in front of it and then an tag at the end. This is commonly referred to as BB IMG Code or Tag. Example: [IMG]ptth://notarealurl.moc[/IMG] Animated images will not, or should not, function and generally aren't allowed in posts and are not allowed in signatures and avatars. Transparency is allowed.

Some sites and hosts will detect hot-linking of their hosted files and disables this. I recommend Photobucket if you're having any further issues getting images to show on forum sites through your current picture host. Imageshack is another.
  • Options
    zanarkheneldzanarkheneld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    New sig now that it dawned on me I can use screen shots from beta. New av likely coming, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    navharnavhar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    testing stuff..
    Awesome, it works :D
  • Options
    snipekeysnipekey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    DM_zps2db8fce8.png

I am interested in working in the foundry and thought I would draw a fitting profile picture. It’s an insane version of a classic D&D character. I may have gone a bit too insane with it… I’m curious if people can guess who it is?
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A Dungeon Master who joined a circus & decided to become a scary clown?
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My signature decided to go back to the URL of the image, rather than the image. Any ideas? Tried quite a few 'solutions' but nothing worked. :(
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    My signature decided to go back to the URL of the image, rather than the image. Any ideas? Tried quite a few 'solutions' but nothing worked. :(
    Can you please write the URL?
  • Options
    archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2013
    i can see alotta great avatars in here and i'v made one my self, af few questions about that:

one: is there a reason why mine doesn't get displayed? it's 82x82 and it's under 9,6 kb. or maybe because i'm to new for the forum to get anything displayed?
    two: the avatar i've made can't be compresed to under 14 kb without making "white edge" pixels. anyone else had that prob?
    three: how do i add my sig, can't find anywhere to add it? again because i'm to new for the forum?

best regards:
    Archiloni
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    navhar wrote: »
    Can you please write the URL?

mbre6g.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/mbre6g.jpg
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    mustymusty Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Here is my avatar and Signature, Comments?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Website Dedicated to Foundry Tutorials: www.NWUGC.com Twitter: @NWUGC
    Check out my Foundry Adventures and don't forget to Rate them!

Gold or Bones!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Write this code in your signature (remove dots in Tags)

[CENTER.][IMG.]http://i49.tinypic.com/mbre6g.jpg[./IMG][./CENTER]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    navhar wrote: »
    Write this code in your signature (remove dots in Tags)

[CENTER.][IMG.]http://i49.tinypic.com/mbre6g.jpg[./IMG][./CENTER]

I know how to make a signature work, it just isn't.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    Rawr. lookie lookie I had fun too.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

it looks awesome mate, just a sidenote now that you asked for comments, second rule in this thread; "You may not use animated images in any format." think it's because it'll slow down the forum or something.
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    nods.. I just read it.. -sighs- will post the non animated version

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

sorry to be the bringer of bad news =(
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I know how to make a signature work, it just isn't.
    Maybe it's about the website hosting that pic.
    Try with this code:

[CENTER.][IMG.]http://www.kicore.com/ashrox.jpg[./IMG][./CENTER]