test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• thatsmrbunnythatsmrbunny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 64
    edited February 2013
    I plan to pore over the character customisation options, go nuts on action combat, then spend weeks designing my perfect character for launch.
  • ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What will I do? Probably roll a cleric, soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the environments! Hopefully invite my GF over to enjoy the game together!
  • selfawarerobotselfawarerobot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on casting magic missle against the darkness. Many times.
  • lanlisslanliss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi, my plan in this beta is to test the solo campaign and the gardian defender (history, background and exploration).
  • lanivardlanivard Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to take a week off work, grab my old D&D buddies, and make the transition from pen and paper to on-line!
  • khalthkhalth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think I'll just have fun with the game.
  • makennah1makennah1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Looking forward to trying out a control wizard and messing around with Foundry
  • zeostezeoste Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    me and my friends explore every area we can before the beta end
    twitch.tv/zeoste
    twitter @Zeoste
  • elveelve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 336
    edited February 2013
    Obviously there won't be time for everything in the beta but I want to try the gameplay with all the different classes and get really into the skill and the crafting systems. I might play a little bit with the foundry if I have some time left :D
  • phantomside7phantomside7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would test out gameplay and questing systems along with a lot of exploring. See how solid the animations are and the smoothness of the overall game because im a pvp player. I would definitely try to get a strong core up and running.
  • cjuniccjunic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    I'll try the Combat system out, read some quests to see how they are written, some pvp and much pve content. Just have fun. That's all about.
  • valledkvalledk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I really enjoy playing as a tank in other games, so I can't wait to explore the world as a Fighter Guardian. The video already makes me drool. And even better I want to play as a dwarf!

Other than trying out the different classes, I am really looking forward to just seeing the world and explore it once again. I hope I can find a nice group to play some dungeons with and experience the team play in the game.

I simply can't wait!!!
  • gandalesgandales Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to try the classes I like most and the whole combat system. It should be fun. I also want to see if I want to invest on one of those founder's packs.
  • tempestwalkertempestwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would have fun testing some characters building, then log in and play Neverwinter like it was the real pnp. I would make friends in a town, start a bar fight in Neverwinter and then find some brave adventurers to rescue dragons and kill some powerful maidens.

;)
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Actual, I will try to swap languages (probably a lot to download) and check differences between the English and the German client. While I do that, I'll check on GWF and probably the cleric if he isn't too religious and noble...
  • rafaltrafalt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to explore the world a lot and PVE content mainly. I will try to hit lvl cap if possible but it's not my priority. Enjoy the game, that's what I will do
  • phygmentphygment Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Neverwinter Team,

My goal is to reunite my original Dungeons and Dragons tabletop group! I will use my time during the beta weekend to both (a) constructively articulate all of observations to you through feedback (I want to help make the game great!) and (b) begin learning and preparing for how my friends I an plan to use the game, which I think, might be rather unique (read on).

As we have all become geographically seperated my regular D&D group has fallen apart. Sure we have played various other MMORPGs together but nothing has done what I know Neverwinter will do for us. My plan is to construct and run a fully fledged campaign through the game. My friends will create characters and experience a full pseudo table-top experience through the content I create through the Foundry. I will get the play with them as their healer and watch them experience the content I create as I provide the voice-acting in a real live scenario while maintaining a journal of events through my blog.

So what da ya say? Care to give this ol'time D&D player a chance to reunite his old group 21-century style?

May you live to be a thousand years old,
    Justin
  • xphilerxphiler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan is to try out a few characters, see how they play and experience as much width the game has to offer.
  • aden1aden1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Try out as many things as I can I think. My whole guild may be moving over to the game so I suppose I shall see if a lot of them will like it too :)
  • new777new777 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Girlfriend is gone for weekend... ; )
    ... so as fan of D&D i would be happy to test Neverwinter - i hope it will be a great game (I have high expectations). : )
  • cathqrinnecathqrinne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to discover as much is possible from the world of Neverwinter -beautiful landscapes, to feel the atmosphere of the game and listen to ​​professional made sounds
    GL to EVERYONE :)
  • veerionveerion Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It will be my first contact with D&D game and I'm really excited about it. I've read some books related to D&D universe and now it's time to find out how does it look like in virtual world. I'll try to discover as many secrets of the Neverwinter as possible.
  • xylianalondonxylianalondon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to try all the different classes, explore the entire map and give any feedback that could possibly help the game for when it is released.
  • lyfebanelyfebane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 312 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    to explore, find new friends to explore with, find loot, help the poeple of neverwinter:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I am not evil, I am just cursed.
  • guorguthguorguth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have been waiting for a MMO adaptation of the "Forgotten Realms" for a long time now. Hopefully this will live up to the legend that is the "Forgotten Realms". I am looking forward to teaming up with friends and experiencing the rich world of D&D. Slaying countless foes/monsters, dungeon delving, and spending hours upon hours making my own adventures through the Foundry system. And hopefully Cryptic will make this game as customizable and as great as I found CoH/CoV to be(one of my favorite and most played MMOs of all time).
  • kumachixkumachix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well if I win my plans would be to help test the game in any way possible help find bugs and report them so that the dev team can fix them. I don't just play a beta I like to help make it a better game for future players to come in and not have as many bugs or glitches and being apart of something so good and knowing that I helped shape the game that it will be in the future feels good. I have tested a lot of games over the years and I like going back to a game even if I don't play it as much and know that I helped it when it was just a child to make it to the man it is today. I would feel honored if I'm picked but if not its ok I just want to wish luck to everyone and whoever wins hope u enjoy the game as much as I would :)
  • dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan explore every corner and talk to every npc possible while taking a journey with as many able bodied adventurers as I can. My only problem will be deciding what class/race to play first since I would like to play my first to absolute max and make a name for myself for trying another.
  • regisregisregisregis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    try out all the classes to find one to foces leveling and try out some big bosses fights
  • hunterz77hunterz77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My fist thing i will do is try out all the classes for like 10-15 levels each then decide which i like the most and continue on from there doing quests, exploring, dungeons, and anything else i can try out before the 2 days are gone.....in other words, soak in as much content as possible to hold me over to the next beta weekend a month later :P
  • blitzkrieg521blitzkrieg521 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    my goal is a simple one actually i want to , look through the classes , the races decide the best stat perks for each class , then meticulously edit my char till its perfect to my eye before going on to make one of each class , leave the questing for when live, to live the thrill with my friends and fellow dnd co patriots
This discussion has been closed.