Install Arc
Options

List what you would like to see in this mmo

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    mewbrey wrote: »
    ... With a limited number of skills being usable at any one time, the need to have strong and defined skills is even greater now. While having a skill that are based around at wills can be relatively simple, ...
    Exactly, not just magic missile 1, magic missile II, magic missile III but magic missile, fireball, Niac's cold ray.
    Why? Haven't they already shown the varience in rogue's teleport at behind and throw daggers(in trailer)? So At-Wills should be strongly defined and unique too. Or maybe they already are and we need to encourage devs to be more like that.
    Character presence:-
    .... having saved the little girls teddy bear from a raiding war band of kobolds hooked on stuff toys, the little girl is no longer crying as she was when you first swore and oath to save her fluffy little friend, she is now running around happily with her toy. While this is a small example, it does have an impact as a player on how you see the world.
    It would be fun to quest with you :)

Mobile and visual combat:-
    Combat in many games is very important, if it is done wrong it can turn off a massive majority of the play base, Engaging and entertaining combat is important.
    Its also the quest designer's fault - encounters should be separate and no two encounters in quest should be same lest quest becomes boring and feels like grinding.

Effective ambient sound:-
    Sound, especially the ambient sounds really immerse the player into the world, music will bring fond or chilling memory's to the fore front of the mind.
    Sound and music - For example in this game, various briefings had slightly different music based on mood (suspence, backstabbing, happiness, graveness etc.) Even the songs were historically accurate and played from radios and gramophones. Realism and engrossing being the key here.

Skill checks:-

//yep//...

Good points, but too less ambition in them. I edited out by removing the glass ceiling :)
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    clcmercy wrote: »
    Actually, I have checked out all those shows. Yup. Twilight for TV. Both of them. Supernatural is borderline Twilight for TV, too.

But hey, you're free to dig them as much as you like! :) I personally find them to be tripe, however. I am so glad that there are very likely not going to be NPC's like that in the game.

You dare label Supernatural this way?! That's a line crossed too much!

Sick em!

*Sends Bobby and Castiel at him* Oh...yeah...that's right.....

*Goes off and sobs in a corner*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Actually, I have checked out all those shows. Yup. Twilight for TV. Both of them. Supernatural is borderline Twilight for TV, too.

But hey, you're free to dig them as much as you like! :) I personally find them to be tripe, however. I am so glad that there are very likely not going to be NPC's like that in the game.
    Sigh everything is Twilight for you. It is true TV series rarely come to same scarefactor as most scary horror movies.

Scary horror movies examples that I like: The Thing(1982), Ginger Snaps(2000), The Descent(2005)... the last two are not that scary, but certainly horror rating for adults.

We got it you hate Twilight actors. Fine then do that but I find it silly you think all(or most) actors in TV series are like them. The only logic I would see if somebody would complain that TV series are not so scary as movies. That said entertainment is not about scarefactor always.

The Thing(1982) is more scary to me then Aliens(1986), but I still like the Aliens(1986) movie more. Those TV series have very little scarefactor, but they are very interesting and I also like to watch Action movies.
  • Options
    nordveignordveig Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wanna see the bard class!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nordveig wrote: »
    I wanna see the bard class!

me too!!!!!
  • Options
    neya01neya01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 63
    edited January 2013
    i want cool mages, like they had in Dragon Age: Origins and its expansion. I really liked being able to toss around cone of cold and freeze all the baddies and then electrocute them!
  • Options
    clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    elewyndyl wrote: »
    Sigh everything is Twilight for you. It is true TV series rarely come to same scarefactor as most scary horror movies.

Scary horror movies examples that I like: The Thing(1982), Ginger Snaps(2000), The Descent(2005)... the last two are not that scary, but certainly horror rating for adults.

We got it you hate Twilight actors. Fine then do that but I find it silly you think all(or most) actors in TV series are like them. The only logic I would see if somebody would complain that TV series are not so scary as movies. That said entertainment is not about scarefactor always.

The Thing(1982) is more scary to me then Aliens(1986), but I still like the Aliens(1986) movie more. Those TV series have very little scarefactor, but they are very interesting and I also like to watch Action movies.

Not everything is Twilight levels of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I love Fringe. Really liked Lost. Liked the remake/reboot of Battlestar Galactica. Movies? Yeah, the Thing was top notch. Couldn't finish Ginger Snaps, but the Descent was decent. Horror...I don't do much of. Dracula, with Gary Oldman and Keanu Reeves was great. 30 Days of Night. 28 Days Later.

To clarify, when I compare something to Twilight, I'm making a reference to romanticizing something that is supposed to be horrific. Making the terrible tolerable. Cuddling the creepy. That sort of "film" is just......ick to me.

But back on track with the thread!!

How about putting some kind of crafting in? Maybe weaponsmithing or armorsmithing?

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Not everything is Twilight levels of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I love Fringe. Really liked Lost. Liked the remake/reboot of Battlestar Galactica. Movies? Yeah, the Thing was top notch. Couldn't finish Ginger Snaps, but the Descent was decent. Horror...I don't do much of. Dracula, with Gary Oldman and Keanu Reeves was great. 30 Days of Night. 28 Days Later.

To clarify, when I comparto Twilight, I'm mak28 Days Latering a reference to romanticizing something that is supposed to be horrific. Making the terrible tolerable. Cuddling the creepy. That sort of "film" is just......ick to me.

But back on track with the thread!!

How about putting some kind of crafting in? Maybe weaponsmithing or armorsmithing?

Fringe? Lol is boring. I do not like actors in Fringe... Fringe is 5/10 for me.
    28 Days Later is good and also Battlestar Galactica is ok/good.

"romanticizing something that is supposed to be horrific." Vampires can be romantic.
    Anyway
    However Lost Girl have near nudity and want that this game can at least have near nudity.

Finally for people that have not seen these series. Both series have more lust and sexy scenes then love.... Passion and sex... of course True Blood has a little bit romance, but it is more about lust and sex. Both series while not really scary do have more or less dark and horror theme... all episodes are not great but it is very interesting.

The very end of True Blood season 5 and Lost Girl season 2 are very cool endings and very interesting!

About Vampires series. True Bloods season 1 and 2 I think is 7/10. Season 3, 4 and 5 is 9/10.
    The Vampires Diares have more romance then True Blood. However The Vampires Diares have good effects. The Vampires Diares season 1 and 2 is 9/10 for me. The Vampires Diares become a bit boring in season 3 and that is 7/10 for me. This season 4... is sigh ever more romance and boring... seems The Vampire Diares get no new good ideas, but it was excellent is season 1 and 2.

If you really want to complain about much romance and boring then try see The Vampires Diares season 4. I still see it because I want to see if it becomes good again. The Vampires Diares Season 4 is 6/10 for me, but mainly since I like the main actors.

Well The Vampires Diares Season 4 is to much about romance and is a bit boring. However Supernatural, True Blood, Lost Girl all of them have not much romance.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Not going to happen for a long while.

Beta, maybe sometime soon...but the release date won't be announced for...well a long while.
    Nice try though.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to see... umm... a release date

Maybe if you call the Spirit of Gary Gygax from the grave he can tell you. I am sure he's been watching this, from his Roleplaying mansion in the sky.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This wish isn't just for Neverwinter but for any MMO. I'd love to see persistent zones change as time goes by. If a storyline says something blew up or died, at some point the world should be changed to match that information. I'm tired of static worlds. But I know this type of feature takes a lot of effort on the devs part. I mean how long did it take Blizzard to change bits of their world?
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    Changes to persistent zones and dev events were a big part of The Matrix Online. They really tried to make it feel like the character's actions were changing the world around them.

They were also a huge disaster at every turn, because they wanted to keep everything super-secret and did very little testing before implementation.

But it was still pretty cool.

SPOILER AHEAD

Morpheus died
  • Options
    spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Didn't Asheron's Call also change zones? I remember hearing about entire towns being razed.
    ranncore wrote: »
    Morpheus died

Oh you're in such big trouble now...
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    What I would like to see in the game would be an original EQ style questing dialogue.
    For those that don't know what it was, heres a quick example/explanation.

You walk up to random NPC
    Target him
    'Hail' him(basicaly say hello)
    if he has something to say to you, his response will be in your chat box(there might be a highlighted word or two)
    You can then ask questions, usually in regaurds to highlighted words or steps from other npc's
    some npc's would ask for you to do stuff for them or just give information.

Example:
    walk up to Glubglub(npc)
    you: Hail Glubglub!
    Glubglub: Hello stranger, have you seen my shoes?
    you: (typing into chat) What happened to your shoes?
    Glubglub: Damn packrat stole them.
    you:What direction did the packrat take them?
    Glubglub: Down over the hill in the cave.
    You procede to go get the shoes and give them to Glubglub for a reward, or information. You get the point.

This type of questing was extremely fun and immersive. You had to actually follow the dialogue to know what to ask. Sometimes even having to talk to multiple npc's in the proccess to gain the propper 'keywords'. There were also alot of quests that were like puzzles, very 'adventure' like.

This style of quest system would be great for alowing great scripts with self made dungeons in the foundry.

I just never warmed to a ? or ! over an npc's head telling you they have a quest, and then the dialogue being point and click. I find that so non-immersive as well as finding myself just clicking quests and not reading anything. MMO quest systems have been dumbed down to a very stupid level since eq, but thats just imho.

Thanks for reading,
    Tiko
  • Options
    gwensdinnergwensdinner Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 41
    edited January 2013
    You have a good point that quest systems have been dumbed down, In most games you can just spam click any response and get the same end-point (picking up a quest or handing it in).
    I'm not sure I like the idea of having to type in key words, chat style in an MMO. Sounds great for a RPG though.
    But, I do totally agree that there should be more "thinking" involved in quests/storylines.
    Does it follow in line with what they are trying to achieve with this game? The game seems to be fast paced, will an involved quest dialogue/interaction split audiences? I'd like to see it somewhere in the middle. Personal preference I guess.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What I would like to see in the game would be an original EQ style questing dialogue.
    For those that don't know what it was, heres a quick example/explanation.

You walk up to random NPC
    Target him
    'Hail' him(basicaly say hello)
    if he has something to say to you, his response will be in your chat box(there might be a highlighted word or two)
    You can then ask questions, usually in regaurds to highlighted words or steps from other npc's
    some npc's would ask for you to do stuff for them or just give information.

Example:
    walk up to Glubglub(npc)
    you: Hail Glubglub!
    Glubglub: Hello stranger, have you seen my shoes?
    you: (typing into chat) What happened to your shoes?
    Glubglub: Damn packrat stole them.
    you:What direction did the packrat take them?
    Glubglub: Down over the hill in the cave.
    You procede to go get the shoes and give them to Glubglub for a reward, or information. You get the point.

This type of questing was extremely fun and immersive. You had to actually follow the dialogue to know what to ask. Sometimes even having to talk to multiple npc's in the proccess to gain the propper 'keywords'. There were also alot of quests that were like puzzles, very 'adventure' like.

This style of quest system would be great for alowing great scripts with self made dungeons in the foundry.

I just never warmed to a ? or ! over an npc's head telling you they have a quest, and then the dialogue being point and click. I find that so non-immersive as well as finding myself just clicking quests and not reading anything. MMO quest systems have been dumbed down to a very stupid level since eq, but thats just imho.

Thanks for reading,
    Tiko
    You have a good point that quest systems have been dumbed down, In most games you can just spam click any response and get the same end-point (picking up a quest or handing it in).
    I'm not sure I like the idea of having to type in key words, chat style in an MMO. Sounds great for a RPG though.
    But, I do totally agree that there should be more "thinking" involved in quests/storylines.
    Does it follow in line with what they are trying to achieve with this game? The game seems to be fast paced, will an involved quest dialogue/interaction split audiences? I'd like to see it somewhere in the middle. Personal preference I guess.

Ahh good times. When you didn't spam click to get objectives....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Beta, maybe sometime soon...but the release date won't be announced for...well a long while.
    That is ok.

I wish developers will get enough funding and enough time to develop the game. Developers should also have time to handle stress with things like I do with sports and holidays. I work with IT support.

As an IT GURU I can tell that late this year Intel Haswell CPU will be released. While my budget gaming laptop can run Nevewinter it will not be able to run max graphics enough well. There is really not any noticeable difference in performance between old Sandybridge Intel CPU generation and current Intel IVY CPU generation.

That said when Intel Haswell CPU is released then we will have a crystal clear performance winner!
    Haswell will not pull some huge performance difference, but it will certainly be noticeable. You do not need super Haswell desktop computer that I plan to buy for Neverwinter. That said I buy computers for many years.

In year 2015+ Blizzards next MMO Titan will likely be released. Blizzard has said that Titan is high tech and current consoles Playstation 3 and XBOX 360 will not be supported since they simply are not good enough!

Titan is developed mainly for PC, but Blizzard has said that IF they will give any support for consoles in their next MMO then it will be next generation consoles.

Yeah Titan minimum requirements will likely not be skyhigh, but I want to play games with high graphic settings! There is no doubt that Intel Haswell CPU will be the new performance KING!
    When Haswell CPU is released late 2013 even in Europe then would be perfect timing for Neverwinter release... regardless I will not buy a desktop computer before that.

Here is an idea for developers. If you want me to spend money on Microtransactions that will never succeed
    with cosmetic stuff. However if you would for a fee let me play as a Werewolf monster as a horror fan yeah I would pay for that!

Please cool music and monsters in this game... Trance is cool music for SCIFI games like Titan
    but what is cool for fantasy games that I do not know. Example of cool Trance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxYpSJ2uxRk
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    I doubt it. The world record for highest sustained clock rate still belongs to the phenom 2x4 975 BE.

But I think AMD plans to bow out of the CPU race.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    I doubt it. The world record for highest sustained clock rate still belongs to the phenom 2x4 975 BE.

But I think AMD plans to bow out of the CPU race.
    You talk about extreme clock rate with not normal methods. Normal gamers will not use extra cooling systems outside of heatsinks and fans.

For your knowledge CPU performance is not only about clock speed.
    http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Phenom_II_X4_975/12.html
    Quote:
    Not the best choice for hardcore gamers
    Quote:
    Intel's Core i5/i7 models which are a bit more expensive but have better power consumption/performance ratio and awesome Turbo Boost feature which makes them the perfect choice for gamers or users still working in less threaded environments.

I could care less about some rare test sample in a lab test with Liquid Nitrogen. For gamers that is certainly not the best cpu. I talk what is reasonable to buy for gamers. Of course Haswell production line could face problems but that remains to be seen. Very little is known about Haswell CPU but rumors said it will have much more cache memory.
  • Options
    daosagedaosage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited January 2013
    I've played a LOT of PnP Dungeons & Dragons and played various MMOs since 1999, most recently WoW. So most of my concerns will be compared to WoW since it's the most recent and the longest. I'm very loyal to a game I enjoy playing. Hell, I've been playing WoW since the closed Beta in mid 2004. But the repetition of "target mob, hit hotkeys, wait for cooldowns, repeat" and endless faction grind they introduced with MoP have killed my interest in it altogether. If not for the friends I've made there, I'd have been done playing it 2 or 3 years ago. Neverwinter's action-combat system, along with amazing looking graphics have me ready for this to be MY WoW-killer.

I would say my list of wishes would be, in no particular order:

1: SKILL should always, without fail, be what determines the outcome of an encounter, be it PvE or PvP. Gear should be an obstacle but not a determining factor of success or failure. In WoW, especially in PvP, gear disparity makes all the difference in the world in a fight. Someone decked out in full PvP gear will pretty much always win against someone with only a few pieces. I'd like to see that not be an issue. Make gear for PvE and PvP an obstacle to overcome, but let skill always be the deciding factor in any fight.

2: Enrage timers... Stupid mechanic. In context, it makes no sense. If a boss HAS the ability to wipe a party or raid group in 1 shot, why would he not just do it right out of the gate? Does he have a stopwatch on and hits the "Start" button on it as the tank first hits him? It makes no sense and is contextually stupid. If you want to give people an incentive to expediently kill a boss, have an exhaustion timer where your CON and primary stat start to degrade, making you hit for less and less damage as time goes on.

3: I'd love to see a truly robust and balanced PvP system. Not just balanced between classes in PvP, but balanced with PvE. One thing Blizzard has done with WoW that is endlessly frustrating is they'll take input from the PvP community about how overpowered this skill is with this class, and they'll gimp it and negatively affect that class/spec in PvE as well. Also, don't have separate stats for PvP like Resilience in WoW. In my opinion, those PvP-specific stats ruined PvP in that game and only got worse over time. Keep it simple, gear is gear. If you want to have PvP gear, make it an aesthetic difference, not a statistical one.
  • Options
    drewber2635drewber2635 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    #1. Non-instanced zones. I don't know if this has been revealed or not, but I do not want this to be like the first Guild Wars where everything is instanced with hubs. I want this to be a completely persistant world with only certain things instanced (dungeons and such).

#2. Customization. I'm sure we will get great character customization (its Cryptic after all), but I also want their to be a lot of customization options in terms of armor and weapons. Lots of different types of those as well. I don't want my char to look like a clone.

#3. Open world PvP. I doubt this will be in the game but I would like something similar at least.

#4. Great story. I want to be engaged not only by combat but by an interesting story.
  • Options
    treadwycktreadwyck Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1) Dual-wielding Barbarians.

2) Skill as the primary determining factor of success.

3) Robust character customization, including armor and weapon appearance. Guild Wars 2 allows the transmuting of stats from one piece of gear to another so you can have the stats you want on the armor/weapon skin you like. Age of Conan has a separate "vanity" tab that allows you to equip gear that only changes your appearance but gives you no benefit of any kind. Those are just examples; something along those lines would be GREAT!

4) A great, interesting story.

5) An open, explorable world with NO BOUNDARIES!
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    1. A "gear editor" for the Foundry. I don't just mean being able to mess around with custom stats, either. I mean being able to change the color of a custom piece of gear, maybe changing how it looks by adding accessories like spikes, daggers, scarves, etc.

2. Outdoor areas for the Foundry

3. Some interesting paragon paths

4. Actually challenging 5 man content. I would like there to be some max level 5 mans where you can just grab some randoms and charge in, but also some that even the best players will wipe on before they get the hang of it.

5. Dragonborn and Eladrin as playable races
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    daosage wrote: »
    3: I'd love to see a truly robust and balanced PvP system. Not just balanced between classes in PvP, but balanced with PvE. One thing Blizzard has done with WoW that is endlessly frustrating is they'll take input from the PvP community about how overpowered this skill is with this class, and they'll gimp it and negatively affect that class/spec in PvE as well. Also, don't have separate stats for PvP like Resilience in WoW. In my opinion, those PvP-specific stats ruined PvP in that game and only got worse over time. Keep it simple, gear is gear. If you want to have PvP gear, make it an aesthetic difference, not a statistical one.
    Well I like WOW PvP. However yes I am ok with your wish that PvE gear = PvP gear no problem with that wish. Sure yeah why not PvE gear can be PvP gear.

However best items such come from PvE RAID or playing really a LOT of PvP for many months. Best gear should not come from Foundry! However you should become max level through Foundry and also get ok/good items from Foundry.

This game should have end game. Game does not need to be everlasting lootmill like WOW. That said if you play 40 hours/month it should take many months to max a character. I will play with many characters!
    ahrimavizx wrote: »
    1. A "gear editor" for the Foundry. I don't just mean being able to mess around with custom stats, either. I mean being able to change the color of a custom piece of gear, maybe changing how it looks by adding accessories like spikes, daggers, scarves, etc.

2. Outdoor areas for the Foundry

4. Actually challenging 5 man content. I would like there to be some max level 5 mans where you can just grab some randoms and charge in, but also some that even the best players will wipe on before they get the hang of it.
    Yeah absolutely agree with those points and also for record I am not against Foundry even though I think best items should never come from player created content.
  • Options
    ahrimavizxahrimavizx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah absolutely agree with those points and also for record I am not against Foundry even though I think best items should never come from player created content.

Agreed. The best gear you get from Foundry should be considered "good" or maybe even "rare" but never an epic quality piece (or whatever the neverwinter equivalent to epic is).

I just want the authors of foundry dungeons to have a fun, unique item set of their very own. Players could ask where you got the bright pink, frilled plate and you could just say you ran an author's set of dungens until the entire collection dropped!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I still PvP in WoW more than anything else, but I miss the pre-Resilience days of pvp when everyone, for the most part was on equal footing with the gear they had from just playing the game. It was a seamless transition between pvp and pve. Now there's such a broad division between the two, it ruined it for me.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

Totally agree. I want it to be a challenge to complete the content. Facerolls aren't fun. Completely agree with the need for it to be challenging.

Ideally, what I'd like to see in a more immediate sense, is some consistency with the updates about the game on the website. I can tell from the videos I've seen that the devs are pumped about this game. I'd like to see them update the News on the site more frequently to infect us with that excitement. I don't think they'd need to leak information that the marketing department wouldn't approve of yet, but something to keep the interest level up.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Agreed. The best gear you get from Foundry should be considered "good" or maybe even "rare" but never an epic quality piece (or whatever the neverwinter equivalent to epic is).

I just want the authors of foundry dungeons to have a fun, unique item set of their very own. Players could ask where you got the bright pink, frilled plate and you could just say you ran an author's set of dungens until the entire collection dropped!
    Yeah sounds good to me that wish.
    I still PvP in WoW more than anything else, but I miss the pre-Resilience days of pvp when everyone, for the most part was on equal footing with the gear they had from just playing the game. It was a seamless transition between pvp and pve. Now there's such a broad division between the two, it ruined it for me.
    I am not fond of equal footing terms. That said no Resilience specialized items needed.
    Totally agree. I want it to be a challenge to complete the content. Facerolls aren't fun. Completely agree with the need for it to be challenging.

Ideally, what I'd like to see in a more immediate sense, is some consistency with the updates about the game on the website. I can tell from the videos I've seen that the devs are pumped about this game. I'd like to see them update the News on the site more frequently to infect us with that excitement. I don't think they'd need to leak information that the marketing department wouldn't approve of yet, but something to keep the interest level up.
    Yes I also want challenge. As long as it is reasonable death penalty and not a silly respawn festival like Guild Wars 2 that has no tanks whatsoever and everybody can ridiculosly resurect each other. Yes some classes should be able to cast resurrect spells like Cleric for example.

As for marketing we have to realise this is not WOW with huge income and marketing. I also would like more marketing, but as it is main thing is that game will be good enough.

Marketing... hmm that brings my thoughts to eyecandy:
    Sounds ok to me. I am thinking of Succubus, Nymphs and sexy female seducing Vampires. There was a very interesting Nymph in Witcher 2 that allows full nudity. This game is likely for Teens that said please try to make them look very sexy and seducing and yes lots of nude skin. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> would also be great and I don't expect full nudity(including lower parts) as realistic expectation.

Oh Who am I kidding:cool:? I want so much customization of nudes skin for player characters as possible. Here this is Teens rated music video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6yzQlJeBkQ
    Look at 11.00. I still have a dream(about this game allowing lots of nude skin):p.
  • Options
    m1ndfr1km1ndfr1k Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dragonborn or kobold race.
This discussion has been closed.