test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DnD tattoos

2»

Comments

• Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've got two tattoos that I got decades ago. I have one of a black art-style dragon on my back and another tattoo of the Fianna clan symbol from the old WoD books. Liked the "swoosh" design so much I had it tattooed on my upper arm.

200px-LogoTribeFianna.png

Hmm, won't show on his post because it's black on black background, it looks like this but black....

200pxlogotribefiannablu.png

Or a link to it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Hmm, won't show on his post because it's black on black background, it looks like this but black....

Or a link to it here.
    Hmm, I see it just fine. I think, from this and past issues we've spoke of before with you not seeing distinguishing colors and hues on the forums, that your monitor's color/contrast/gamma (or some/all) is off. I see the black on the reddish-brown background just fine.
  • Options
    zuiquannzuiquann Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Its not D&D but I thought I'd share.

545834_2941953188172_2141702989_n.jpg

Zin "Honor" left
    Fin "The" top
    Lein "World" right
    Dovahkiin "DragonBorn" bottom
  • Options
    nakisanyenakisanye Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    zuiquann wrote: »
    Its not D&D but I thought I'd share.

Zin "Honor" left
    Fin "The" top
    Lein "World" right
    Dovahkiin "DragonBorn" bottom

Awesome! A Skyrim inspired tattoo is on my wishlist as well!

As for D&D related tattoos. I was thinking about a d20 actually. Simple, small, and it can be as meaningful as you make it.
    God does not play with dice? rolling 20s? 16-20 crit range? What are the odds?
    I've been meaning to get a tattoo myself but as tinyish said:
    tinyish wrote: »
    I view the limited space that I have to apply tattoos much like I view stacks of consumable items in D&D. I could use it now, or I could wait for an opportunity to use it better. Thus, I haven't gotten any tattoos yet, and my stack of potions is often more than my character can carry.

I just can't seem to pick from the designs I have already! Tattoos aren't silk ropes: the amount you can carry is severely limited! (and not as easily disposed of either).