test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• clihartclihart Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It always comes down to what happens when I sit down with the character generator, but I love playing as Clerics. I think because it suites my personality. Control Wizard was looking really interesting from the preview though.
  • krystisskrystiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to play a drow sorcerer (lightning spec)
  • seraticaseratica Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Two handed fighter.
    Always favoured being in the thick of things, slashing my way through waves of enemies with a greatsword.
    Been playing pretty much every D&D PC game out there ever made, with a few exceptions and been playing tabletop D&D for for almost 13 years, so yeah, quite excited to see how this game turns out.
  • felsparfelspar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Trickster Rogue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Join Date: July 2008

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."
  • xithryl25xithryl25 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have to say I am most looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue, I tend to always play a Ranger type class, bow and arrow and all that :) or a stealth dual wielding daggers class ;) It's going to be intense!
  • auxilliarisauxilliaris Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im not sure about choosing between the different classes... at the moment i think i might play an halfelf Control Wizard :3
  • tagentagen Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think Trickster Rogue was the class I played at PAX, so I am looking forward to trying that again. Really, though, I want to try as many classes as I can. I never know what I'll end up liking in a particular game.
  • zombiesxiiizombiesxiii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I definitely want to play a cleric. :D
  • darthskydarthsky Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I guess i would try the Great Weapon Fighter Class. It sounds very interesting to me and i always liked Fighter Classes in all Neverwinter and DnD games.
  • grayzen12grayzen12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd have to say the Devoted Cleric. There's just something about keeping the party alive & smiting demons along the way... Ahh, can't go past the holy might of one of Moradin's faithful.
  • clockwerk2013clockwerk2013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i already found my class: it will be the Great Weapon Fighter !
  • tr0lliumtr0llium Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Currently I'm planning on rolling a control wizard. That might change as more about the classes is released.
  • utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited January 2013
    I'm probably gonna heal. I like being in demand. And it looks like these clerics are gonna be pretty bada$$.
  • notebenenotebene Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Probably a Rogue.
  • alvalionalvalion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter for sure :).
  • plamgarplamgar Member Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapons Warrior in other words BERSERKER !

It's cuz i love to spin and slaughter hordes of monstrosities and soldiers with my HUUUUUGE weapon.And because when the beta begins i might not be near my PC.
  • wudekwudek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have to admit, control wizard seems like a lot of fun. Any class with a lot of CC is always my goto.
  • torgaardtorgaard Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lifetime tank here. Can't wait to try the Guardian Fighter.
  • skalardskalard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric all the way,dwarf cleric:)
  • gorandorgorandor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

While I will ultimately try every class and settle for one, right now the Great Weapon Fighter seems the most interesting to me. Smacking people with a Greatsword? Yes, please.
  • lordbeast4lordbeast4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the control wizard, wizards are cool.
  • gandalesgandales Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to play Guardian. I like Tankinator
  • sykotikkyttensykotikkytten Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i am looking forward to playing a guardian fighter, im interested in seeing how the tanking mechanics will work
  • durinsbane1durinsbane1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Trickster Rogue appeals to me the most. Great Weapon Fighter feels too slow for me. I will most definately try out the Guardian Fighter as well, since I usually run as tanks in MMOs, and I am used to sacrificing DPS for defence. The Control Wizard, I'll pass. It looks so much like the GW2 Ranger + Elementalist, and I had great difficulty in killing multiple enemies with the ranger in GW2.
  • solaceofhiigarasolaceofhiigara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am very interested in playing the Guardian Fighter. Tanking with active mitigation is always a fun challenge!
  • holldrholldr Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    this is madness..

btw Control wizard ftw
    19.jpg
  • amanonnamanonn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to try the Great Weapon Fighter. I'm drawn to this type of characters since long ago. I tried raiderz, tera and others and somehow i always end up with a giant weapon in my hands :D
  • kolyatkolyat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm excited to try out the Control Wizard. I love spellcaster classes.
  • maxstrifes7maxstrifes7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For first time, I think warrior (like is Great weapon fighter or guardian) is a good begining to explore.

After, wizard is my favorite :)
  • guinnjaguarguinnjaguar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most looking forward to playing the Trickster Rogue, having played many different classes in various other MMORPGs for some reason the class video for the Trickster Rogue sparks a feeling of seeing my favorite Forgotten Realms novels come to life as the combat on the page becomes something I can experience visually. I've always enjoyed reading about Artemis Entreri and Erevis Cale. I can't wait to experience Neverwinter.
This discussion has been closed.