test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• brikarasbrikaras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The great weapon fighter, always played the heavy melee class.
  • kesavahartkesavahart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Of the currently revealed classes, the Great Weapon Fighter. Now if they release Monk, then I will be switching to that hands down :)
  • lukovariuslukovarius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Want to play Fighter ^^ two handes sword or two weapon
  • rypostaryposta Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    it will be great to play a multi-calss hero. Connection between warrior and the priest like the old D&D rules allowed.
  • zikk89zikk89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue for sure!
  • saretskysaretsky Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon fighter looks most fun so far
  • valdalinvaldalin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard. Excited about a came that is bring back legitimate CC to an MMO.
  • goofentholgoofenthol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard ! pew pew pew
  • tongehtongeh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to a dirty rogue adventure ;)
  • midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 582 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing as a Control Wizard!
    View all STO related podcasts by visiting the STO forum thread via: http://stoPodcasts.Info
    twitter.com/MidNiteShadow7 - facebook.com/MidNiteShadow7 - gplus.to/MidNiteShadow7 - MidNiteShadow7 "at" StarFleet.com

Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
    If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
  • squidgod2000squidgod2000 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster. No question.
  • monkclericmonkcleric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I thought that nothing could stop me from making the control wizard my first class....Then I seen the preview for Great Weapon fighter- wowza! Seeing what they have in store for this game makes me ok with it being a one class game.
  • georgessssgeorgessss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    control wizard cause i also love wizards :P
  • serat0ninserat0nin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I think I would like to play as a Trickster Rogue. I tend to like characters that are stealthy, and like to blend some of the best traits from each class.
  • leonagardleonagard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will play as Trickster Rogue from start but as always I play all classes, to see how they fit together.
  • androclosandroclos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No doubt, i will play a Trickster.
  • fubarbox1fubarbox1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A chance for an early birthday present this year! Although I am interested in a few different classes, The Great Weapon Fighter is probably the one I am most excited about in Neverwinter. I have spent too many years healing and it will be nice to have a giant weapon of victory back in my hands.
  • midnightmanmidnightman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger, always and forever!
  • tanukextanukex Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2013
    I'd like to play a 2H fighter or a thief :)
  • quarkmeisterquarkmeister Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I'd like to play a thief!!!
  • ansumanaansumana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian.

Tanky tank tanks.

Thanks.
  • zeragrinzeragrin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class I'm looking forward to playing that has been announced already is definitely the Control Wizard. It looks like he will be a ton of fun not only to solo but also will be super useful in a group. I always played an Enchanter (when I play wizard) in D&D 2E-4E (well as enchantery as you can get in 4E) and I think that had a lot to do with encounter control. That being said my passion lies with Clerics and I can't wait to see what you guys do with them.
  • warrenderwarrender Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Usually go for Guardian Fighter classes but I am intrigued with NW's Great Weapon Fighter class.
  • funkillfunkill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing a rogue class.

But as old school builder of NWN mods most of all Dungeon Master in Foundry ! Bring it on !
  • fuzzyannyfuzzyanny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Most likely a Devoted Cleric, unless Paladin gets put in. Always been drawn to half magic/half hands on combat classes. Paladin fits that best, but Cleric can hold its own well enough usually, too.
  • abecketabecket Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    probably Guardian Fighter, but would check out cleric to see how it plays before I totally make up my mind, also depends on what my friends decide to run as well.
  • spacebux66spacebux66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I'd honestly like to roll them all! But generally speaking, the most heavily-tanked and intrepid class is a good starting point for me, so I'll roll the Guardian Fighter first.
  • stranasstranas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric or Paladin, depends how they play in game.
  • therevenantchoitherevenantchoi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    More than likely a Devoted Cleric!!!
  • aedelric10aedelric10 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh dear, page 126, my changes of getting a key seem very low.

I am looking forward to playing a fighter.

Very boring I know, but it is the class I enjoy most in all games. :)
This discussion has been closed.