Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    enterikusenterikus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard, definitely.
    Nothing like having the power to halt, stun, paralyse and outright brainwash your enemy into doing what you want them to.
  • Options
    ragnarlawlragnarlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. Cleeeaavveee the minions!
    [TMG] Ragnaruss www.topmarksgaming.org
  • Options
    mezrael13mezrael13 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been looking forward to playing this game for quite some time.

I will have to play a Rogue..well I will play most classes :-)
  • Options
    soirensoiren Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The class I am currently looking forward to playing the most is the Trickster Rogue and the first one I create will definitely be a male Tiefling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more."
    ~Alexandre Dumas
  • Options
    lifesanrpglifesanrpg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter. Big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, two-handed weapons and heavy armor? I LOVE IT. Nothing more intimidating than seeing someone in full armor and a giant weapon running at you. I like the simplicity and deadliness of a simple sword.

I like the option of doing damage or acting as a secondary tank.
  • Options
    krynxkrynx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian for me. Love being beefy.
  • Options
    silvershark89silvershark89 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to the Rogue classes. I imagine my character as an outcast Drow Rogue forced to flee the Underdark as the lone survivor of his house that was destroyed by a rival house on its rise to power. Being an outcast from both worlds has made his surface life a struggle to where he had to develop his skullduggery skills to survive and thrive in Neverwinter!
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Class? Like in STO? (Tactical, Science, Engineer)? I don't know what you call the classes (by title), but I am hoping to explore a magic user who supports the team.
  • Options
    heartoakheartoak Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well my favorite class its the swordmage, but if its not available I will the Guardian. I played alot on D&D on pen and paper but this will be the first a video game. Look forward. Thank you.
  • Options
    qothoqotho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm very much looking forward to play Great Weapon Fighter! I love smashing skulls with big <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> 2h weapons! I am really excited about this game since I heard a couple of years ago! I'm so psyched!
  • Options
    sorasotrosorasotro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm really looking forward to playing the Wizard. I've played casters in some form or fashion in just about every MMO I've ever played. I've always been fond of the Wizard classes in D&D, and so this should be the best of both worlds.
  • Options
    fandral08fandral08 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For me, the best class from the one you presented is the wizard. Playing a tieffelin or drow wizard in the world of faerun it's bringing us back in the good old days of neverwinter nights but with the best graph i've ever seen ! That's just a dream which came true !
  • Options
    vor84vor84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    meanywheatsmeanywheats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Going to say Guardian, but let's be honest--gonna play all the classes, for sure.
  • Options
    viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited January 2013
    Drow trickster rogue! Enslave the surface world, etc!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    morhilanemorhilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward in playing the Great Weapon Fighter.

Although, all the classes seems fun so I will, in the end, play all of them. ;)
  • Options
    rzxrzx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter!

I love 2H classes and the trailer looks awesome for the class. I used to work as QA @ Mythic in Fairfax, VA before they were merged with EA/BioWare. I've been in Path of Exile alpha for almost 2 years providing feedback and bug reports, I also have plenty of experience with many many beta's from the past 15 years. I would be an excellent candidate for alpha testing.
  • Options
    dindent34dindent34 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    control wizard ftw
  • Options
    dsdranordsdranor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to the control wizard, wizards have always been a favorite in D&D.
  • Options
    lakeeriemonsterslakeeriemonsters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian. Nothing like laughing in the face of danger.
  • Options
    conclainconclain Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to Great Weapon Fighter currently the most, may change by release but thats it currently.

Truthfully i'm looking forward to most classes, and seeing which is the best fit for me.
  • Options
    jasinblazejasinblaze Member Posts: 1,303 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im looking forward to the trickster rogue
  • Options
    jarlaaxjarlaax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to play wizard
  • Options
    boglweboglwe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am a finger waggler to the core. Control wizard 100%. I already love this game. I cannot wait to try it.
  • Options
    larithirlarithir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    As for myself I'm looking forward to playing a Elf Trickster Rogue as I just love being a sneaky stabby Character. Having been a great fan of of all the previous D&D games especialy NeverWinter Nights I would really enjoy a chance to once again delved the depths of NeverWinters Lore and the sorrounding areas.
  • Options
    archbishop18archbishop18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For sure looking forward to control wizard the most, though I'm also looking forward to playing around with the Guardian Fighter. The mechanics I've seen so far look intriguing for a melee fighter.
    That said, I've always been a sucker for casters.
  • Options
    jeeshmanjeeshman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing Control Wizard the most, but I think I'll have several characters! My wife will probably start with a Trickster Rogue.
  • Options
    danielferreiradanielferreira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Wizard of course, he's amazing
  • Options
    rhinojonrhinojon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to playing a Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    apostlesapostles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 58
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to play as a Guardian Fighter. I love leading the battle and protecting my companions, it is the most rewarding role in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.