edited January 2013
    trickster rouge
  • Options
    displeasingdispleasing Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This is a an easy one =)

The Great Weapon Fighter ofcourse!
  • Options
    bitternightmarebitternightmare Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can't wait to play the Trickster Rogue,cause i like the light and agile warriors who can take advantage on surprise attacks and stealth,and if there will be the opportunity to be a real thief with picklocking and pickpocket ability,i think i'll ragequit real life and start living inside NWN xDxDxD
  • Options
    soloon77soloon77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Every class, because this game should be one of the better games around, especially based on D&D, no fan of D&D can lose the opportunity to play this brillant game.
  • Options
    n4riusn4rius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard !!!!!!!!!! I love Wizard !!!!!
  • Options
    skuko83skuko83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster rogue mainly want to help the party overcome the traps and puzzles in the adventures
  • Options
    n4riusn4rius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard !!! I love wizard !!
  • Options
    roxaskh5roxaskh5 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like the Trickster Rogue for the quick attacks and invisible skill, i like rogue in others games too.
  • Options
    dougie102dougie102 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon fighter looks like so much fun cant wait to give it a go. :D
  • Options
    ottokranzottokranz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric and looks health abilities
    Ottokranz a.k.a.
    Malamak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cleberaclebera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would love to be a control wizard. You guys did an amazing job with that class
  • Options
    jaba3hjaba3h Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric for me
  • Options
    virtusbenvirtusben Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll be playing the Guardian. Aside from NWN (the first) and Vanilla WoW where in both I played a rogue, I've always been a tank. Very interested in the game and hopefully, aside from merely finding bugs, we can provide feedback on things like the UI, customisation, difficulty, and perhaps influence and streamline how things are done (should there be a TP, differentiating quests, where quest-items are stored etc etc).
  • Options
    nicklas95nicklas95 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always like clerics somehow but looking at both Trickster Rogue and Control Wizard makes my fingers itchy :)

I'm probably gonna start off as a Trickster Rogue because I love being sneaky and when Iv'e played around enough with that class I'm going for the Control Wizard after that I might do a cleric because then I know the game more and will be able to make a better cleric (I hope)
    I own the powers of a cat because I'm a Kitty!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's Nyan cat's powers!
    (And Puss In Boots)
  • Options
    herbalt3aherbalt3a Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would like to play them all but if I was forced to choose one it would be the rogue.
  • Options
    elizabetieelizabetie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    DEVOTED WIZARD!

I am really excited about playing a Devoted Wizard in Neverwinter. I usually play dps roles, but in this case the Wizard really look unique and being that I enjoy party play so much, I will use my class to its full potential. Thanks for all the updates Perfect World! Keep it up!
  • Options
    elusionlolelusionlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would be playing a tricster rogue :X
  • Options
    health002health002 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Battle cleric,if not able then Devoted cleric

But if selected for testing i would not be looking forward to playing the class :) alpha/beta time is for looking for bugs/glitches/ and my favorite (the most under looked one) exploits <---- to me, job of a tester is to find and report as many of these as possible ...
  • Options
    leigedankubleigedankub Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue because is funny :D
  • Options
    theseus1987theseus1987 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    maybe my english is bad for you.. i'll try to explain how excited i am for this game :D

i'd like to play devoted wizard, see how is to play your mmorpg with D&D 4th edition.
    if i can have just a chance to play it i assure i'll stay as much as i can, for once job can wait :D
  • Options
    shoogajushoogaju Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking foward to finally be able to play D&D again, with a new game that looks a lot of fun.
    Me and my friends are going to try to revive our old group on the game and i should scout ahead first.
    And that's the job for guardian warrior.
  • Options
    zakaristzakarist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing an Offensive Wizard.
  • Options
    stass93astass93a Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I look forward to all classes!!!
  • Options
    glassmagicglassmagic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    can't wait to play this only 8 more hours oppa wizard time
  • Options
    xuliskxulisk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the cleric.
  • Options
    rawfyrawfy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Warrior liked the demonstration video of him.;)
  • Options
    asgar2asgar2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard! Looking forward to the game!!
  • Options
    svartbloodsvartblood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play as the fighter, but im most exited about the game it self. I have been looking for a new NWN fo ever! So this is really nice. I remember playing the NWN 1 back in the day whit lodes of friends and making new ones.
    Just the look of the game has my hooked. No big bulky weapons more realism and that is awesome!
    Fighter class, I really like the feel of the class and i love to get close and personal in a fight.
    All god wishes from Sweden!! Awesome game!! Love it cant wait!! :D
  • Options
    mcwhorterd1mcwhorterd1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue for starters and Control Wizard in the future.
  • Options
    djblood2djblood2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always loved the Rogue class. So I`m looking forward to play Trickster Rogue. Hope there will be the drow race, but if not it`s ok i just want to play Neverwinter so damn hard!))))
This discussion has been closed.